Thursday, November 14, 2019

RP: Pope Francis Joined the COMEDY TEAM Today -- but Nothing Else Was Very Funny . . .

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/pope-francis-joined-comedy-team-today.html


“Every kill is made with the intent of safeguarding the heavenly ecosystem for generations of hunters to come,” Sodano said. “Each fall, we grab our guns, grab a case of wine, mask our scents with a good dousing of angel urine, and spend some quality time tracking our Lord’s most beautiful creations across the green pastures of Heaven. I look forward to it all year.” 

At press time, sources confirmed the seraphim hunt had been called off early after an errant shot flew through Saint Peter’s Gate, ricocheted off the Throne of God, and buried itself deep in the shoulder of His Only Begotten Son.

The North Carolina General Assembly needs to wake up! 2020 voters want Prohibition to end.


About this website

BLOG.NORML.ORG
The Pew survey is the fourth national poll released in recent weeks showing majority support for cannabis legalization.
I used to have SUCH A CRUSH on Nicholas Cage -- back when he did that movie with Cher!!!


About this website

HUFFPOST.COM
The actor opens up about his new movie "Primal," the truth about the Loch Ness monster and releasing his inner jaguar.






Hillary Clinton or Deb Butler -- YOU be the Judge!!!




And MORE TROUBLE AT FACEBOOK!!! 

I no longer believe ANYTHING about WHY my Henderson High School friends in West Chester, Pennsylvania IGNORED ME and DIS-INVITED me to our 50th Reunion. 


I think Facebook -- working with my Kenan Family that put Trump into power via the God-Hating Christian Churches -- monkeyed with it ALL!!! 


Susan Lattomus was my date to the North Junior High School 9th Grade PROM in 1966!!!



Susan Lattomus in 2018.
Hi Susan Lattomus -- I just noticed that some time after our class's 50th reunion (which you are the only person who asked me WHY I did not attend), for four years before that, I was to be Dr. Marlowe (Schaeffer) Polk's guest -- but she DISAPPEARED entirely 1.5 years before the reunion (won't return my phone calls, emails, etc.), with no explanation at allShe and I had talked usually more than half an hour every month or two. 

TODAY, I noticed that you and Linda LeBoutillier are NO LONGER FB friends with Bob Jones!!! WHAT happened between you and Bob Jones and Linda LeBoutillier and Bob??? Bob Jones NEVER replies to my comments on his FB or my emails to him for well over a year

Regardless all of that, I -- with help of Rachel Maddow, and my personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore -- have proven that my Kenan Family controlling Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, entire Republican Party and Clinton Democrats put Trump into power and Rex Tillerson who worked for my Kenan Family his entire life, made the contract with Vladimir Putin for Kenan Companies to make HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves

THEN I learned that the American company with the German name that paid 45% of the cost of electing Adolf Hitler in 1930 was COMPLETELY owned by Standard Oil (Kenans), and then Kenans bought 730,000 acres in Germany and Standard Oil built the Oil Refineries that fueled

 >>> Hitler's War Machine


So anyone NOT Christian/NAZI needs to rise up and kick the Kenan puppet, Donald TrumpOUT OF POWER -- and ditto for the Christian Churches!!! 

I'm going to post this also on Bob and Linda's FB:



THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rex-tillerson-donald-trump-benjamin-netanyahu-played_n_5d83f698e4b0957256b...

Image may contain: 4 people, people sitting and hat
Do You Remember?
Clint Eastwood and Eli Wallach now and then
Comments





.

No comments: