Monday, November 11, 2019

RP: Veterans Day with My Buddy Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' -- and Honoring Our Mutual Friend and Ally, Army Col. Dorothy Newman -- Secretary of State Colin Powell's Retired Chief Protocol Officer!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/veterans-day-with-my-buddy-lt-gen.html






And YESGen. Honore' found and "LIKED" my comment just an hour ago!!!
The book Lt. Gen. Honore' gave me when we met at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival shows in comments below (I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant and my Kenan Family has controlled Standard Oil now Exxon-Mobil since 1913)

Yesterday, I was PROUD to rip the covering off the new Historical Marker in Wilmington, NC of the 1898 Insurrection or Coup d'Etat -- the ONLY successful Coup in US History, when my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr. mowed down blacks indiscriminately with the only Gatling Gun in town -- in the Name of Jesus Christ (my Kenan Family had several properties with over 300 African slaves and used Christianity to keep them enslaved)

Anyway, Russel Honore' and his and my good friend Col. Dorothy Newman (General Colin L. Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer), have been the Wind beneath my Wings as I fight on for JUSTICE and against the criminal Christian element that keeps Donald Trump in power!!!
https://www.thebusinessmethod.com/general-honore please listen and share: Happy Veterans’s Day



THEBUSINESSMETHOD.COM
Today, on the show we dive into the General’s story over the past 40 years and how he handles disastrous situations, decision making and clear thinking. He started out attending segregated schools in rural Louisiana with a dozen siblings to become the man that handled disasters and hurricane ...

Comments



Col. Dotty Newman at the Banquet of one of the Veteran's Orgs she sits on the Board of October, 2018.



Dottie Newman in 2010 when I met her at the clearance table in Neiman Marcus, Lenox Square Mall, Atlanta, was also a DOCENT at the High Museum of Art!!!




And when in spring of 2010, my parents with my sisters and my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA -- whose company (and I) sold all the ad space in the yearbooks for all the Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies -- I discovered distributes all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida, but mostly in Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA to Christian Clergy and Churches and Politicians of BOTH Parties -- tried FIVE TIMES to commit me to a Mental Hospital in ONE MONTH, Dorothy (and the DeKalb County Mental Health Nurse -- who came out on THREE of those failed attempts)BOTH told me it was my parents, my sisters, my employer, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA who were behind it -- and she assisted me in escaping to Puerto Vallarta for Political Exile, because they planned to KILL ME since they could not COMMIT ME!!!

It was Geraldine "Geri" Flynn-Miller, one of the other salespeople there, who TOLD ME that my parents worked with Patrick Stansbury to KILL ME -- and that I had NO IDEA how this came from a FAR LARGER CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION than I could imagine.

Call Geri on her home phone: (678) 425-5382 to ask her about it (I just verified it is still hers and working and left Geri a three-minute message letting her know I'm publishing her and other numbers for Pentagon Publishing)

Or call owner Patrick Lee Stansbury -- early in the day because according to Lee E. Gosney, Jr. (my father's best friend when they set up the Drug Mafias in Atlanta and Wilmington), and FORMER co-worker there, Patrick is DRUNK and too high on METH by late in the day:



Patrick's photo from LINKED-IN shows the devastation of Meth to his face. Here an earlier Mug Shot (one of THREE for Drug Arrests):



Patrick Lee Stansbury: (404) 262-3121, ext. 1151 or the landline in Patrick's wife Gloria's name: (770) 979-8157. I just left Patrick a FIVE-minute message about all of this.



Michael Massicott, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of Pentagon Publishing -- DESPITE being married to the CHRISTIAN woman Caroline (Price) Massicott -- possibly related to Betty (Price) Kenan of Chapel Hill, NC and her close relative Stanley Winborne III of my Writers Group in Puerto Vallarta, whose family CONTROLLED the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad, and whose SON was 2nd in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan -- and shipped all the Heroin to Maxwell AFB for Patrick Stansbury to distribute via the ALLIED CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIAS (run by my Kenan Family, devout Episcopalians).


Mike Massicott's home landline: (404) 843-3254 or (404) 262-3121, Ext.: 1162. And I just left Mike a 4.5 minute message.

ADDITIONAL THANKS to Delta Airlines who working with Col. Dottie Newman re-routed me MANY times on my three round-trip visits to Puerto Vallarta in early 2010 -- BEFORE I had to move there, which I did by driving:




Instead of doubling down on the policy of repression and criminalization it had been pursuing ― similar to America’s war on drugs stance ― Portugal became the first country to decriminalize all drugs. Drugs were still illegal and people would still be prosecuted for supplying or trafficking drugs, but those caught with small quantities would not be arrested.

The approach worked. Over the last nearly two decades, the number of heroin users in Portugal has been cut by two thirds and drug-related deaths have plummeted from more than one a day in 1999 to 30 in all of 2016

The fall in new drug-related HIV infections has been even more striking, with 18 recorded in 2016, according to a 2019 report by the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction, compared with 907 in 2000.


HUFFPOST.COM
When 1% of its population was caught in the grips of a heroin epidemic, Portugal took the radical step to decriminalize drugs. It worked.






Facebook Prison Veteran is the ONLY Veteran status I've actually earned: SIXTEEN one-month periods of being KICKED OFF for criticizing Christians and/or Republicans -- and another dozen or so one-week sentences or just one day.







.

No comments: