Saturday, November 2, 2019

RP: Letter to Susan Sparks, Pastor of Madison Avenue (American) Baptist Church in Manhattan -- as well as Lawyer and Stand-Up Comedian. She and I Have TONS IN COMMON (and a note about Flynn Kenan, too)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/letter-to-susan-sparks-pastor-of.html







>>> Rev. Sparks: I'm copying some of my Political Contacts and will email this to my 100 Contacts (and include you) so you see them all!!!:

To info info@mabcnyc.org, revssparks revssparks@gmail.com

Cc editorial editorial@nytimes.com, Rachel Rachel@msnbc.com, scoops scoops@huffingtonpost.com, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, info info@JoshStein.org, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Pastor Susan Sparks
Madison Avenue Baptist Church
129 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016

November 2, 2019

Dear Rev. Sparks,

Earlier today, I was drawn to a message on Facebook that you had posted on your church read-a-board, “Rather than a wall, America needs to build a giant mirror to reflect on what we have become.” Then, looking you up, I was AMAZED to find what I did – you and I share a lot:

I graduated Denison University (an American Baptist school) in 1973 – you graduated UNC Chapel Hill that was co-founded by my White Supremacist Kenan Family that has supported the Episcopal Church with about $100,000,000.00 over the last hundred years, because the Episcopal Church keeps their symbols of God’s Authority at Sewanee (The University of the South – the only Episcopal Seminary in the Old South) – the Episcopal Confederate Mace and the Chapel window with the Seal of the Confederacy – only taken down a year ago by their new, BLACK Presiding Bishop Michael Curry – who was AFRAID to take it down during his first two years in that position, Episcopalians being TOTAL WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

And the OTHER Christians make excuses for them.

I’m certain you know about “Silent Sam” – the Symbol of the Confederacy at UNC -- and how my Kenan Family with the Christian/Republican Board (no Democrats on UNC’s governing board and all Christians as well, I believe), have done EVERYTHING to keep him there, but have LOST – thank God (sorry, but I can’t side with Christians on this).

I too have DRIVEN to Alaska, and I studied and became a Practitioner of Science of Mind (Religious Science), under Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz, then President of Religious Science, Int’l, who was a good personal friend of Mother Teresa, and helped her find the right location for a Homeless Shelter in Washington, DC. Kennedy also invited his good friend Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross to Atlanta, where I took her week-long seminar.

I was raised devout Catholic, and wanted to be a Jesuit priest in junior high, but rejected Christianity (but NOT what Jesus taught about how to live), before the end of high school, but went back and tried Presbyterianism, Episcopalianism, and Unitarian Universalist, and just two weeks ago, Buddhism.

I found that they are ALL LIKE A DRUG.

Additionally, I was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, and can prove the Episcopal Church with Republican Party, and corrupted elements of the FBI and CIA murdered him WITH HELP OF two of the wealthiest Kenans (Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham Kenan), who both died in the late 1990s.

And in the last month – with MUCH THANKS to Rachel Maddow, who discovered the contract between Vladimir Putin and my Kenan Family, Exxon-Mobil, and Rex Tillerson (who worked for my family his entire life), to profit developing Russia’s vast Oil Reserves, financed by Kenan-controlled Bank of America, that got the BIGGEST TAX BENEFIT of all banks -- by far -- from Trump’s Tax “Reforms”, since my Kenan Family – in the Name of Jesus Christ and the Episcopal Church – put him into office.


THEN, I learned that the company that paid 45% of the cost of Adolph Hitler’s most important election – in 1930 – was a GERMAN SHELL-COMPANY wholly owned by Standard Oil, which has been controlled since 1913 by the Kenan Family (Henry Flagler left his last wife Mary Lily Kenan more S.O. stock than Rockefeller ever owned) – and then Standard Oil under a German name acquired 730,000 acres in Germany and built the Oil Refineries that kept Hitler’s WAR MACHINE in fuels, lubricants, and petrochemicals.

In 1941, when the Second World War was raging, American investments in the economy of Germany amounted to $475 million. "Standard Oil" invested - 120 million, "General Motors" - $35 million, ITT - $30 million, and "Ford" - $17.5 million. And Old Joe Kennedy and Rose were SO STRONG pushing FDR to join with Adolf Hitler, that Pope Pius XII made Rose Kennedy “Countess of the Catholic Church” – a title that had not been bestowed for over 300 years.

My Kenan Family was Adolph Hitler’s TOP FINANCIAL SUPPORT – and today is Donald Trump’s TOP FINANCIAL SUPPORT – all with Christians who supported both for Jesus Christ.

So, since I saw you are also a LAWYER and a STAND-UP COMIC (a professional comedian touring nationally with a Rabbi and a Muslim Comic in the Laugh in Peace Tourhttps://www.cbsnews.com/news/no-joke-rabbi-minister-and-muslim-share-jokes/), I decided I HAD TO WRITE YOU to see how HUMOROUS you think Christianity and its support of Donald Trump and the resurgence of NAZISM is – and FINANCED by CHRISTIANS led by my Kenan Family and the Episcopal Church.

Additional notes:






My email addresses are listed, my cell number is (910) 200-XXXX, and this Letter will be posted on my blog that has gotten over 1.6 Million hits so far, here – where you can ALSO make comment (that I have to approve, but promise to publish any of yours un-edited): https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/letter-to-susan-sparks-pastor-of.html.

Now, I have given you some HELL – which I ALWAYS GIVE CHRISTIANS since they NEVER kick out the ones who are PURE EVIL – but I think you are doing GREAT for someone who is Pagan enough to worship a Man-God. As my FAVE Minister used to say, “Jesus came to point the way, and for 2,000 years we’ve studied his fingernail.” – and “God loves the Atheists best – they NEVER fell for any of the BULL SHIT!!!”

I HOPE I will hear from you, but do NOT expect to.

All Best,


Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC
Wilmington, North Carolina needs to declare a NAZI EMERGENCY too -- SUPER-Christian and Drug Trafficking Democratic Sheriff Ed McMahon put TOP MUSLIM-HATER who said and then DOUBLED DOWN to me that BIBLE says Jesus DEMANDS that ALL MUSLIMS BE KILLED (Muhammad had not even been born so no Muslims for hundreds of years, so more idiotic and HATEFUL than at face value)

Anyway Corporal Duffy Baker should be IMPRISONED for his leading HATRED of Muslims in the New Hanover County Court House where he is in charge of the Deputies!!!



CNN.COM
The German city of Dresden has declared a "Nazi emergency" after years of "right-wing extremist, racist" activity in the city, a local councilor says.

Image may contain: outdoor
Kevin Nixon updated his cover photo.
Comments

  • Scott Kenan I'll tell Flynn Kenan some Jerry Garcia stories tomorrow -- when I'm rested . . .


  • Flynn Kenan Sounds goodNever heard a bad one.


  • Scott Kenan Flynn Kenan: Oh Lord!!! I'm even busier today, but I made a commitment. I assume you researched me somewhat before you invited me to friendship, and I've already told you the meaning of "Kenan" in the Bible Dictionary. There is also a Saint Kenan who built the FIRST stone cathedral (smaller and church-ette-sized), in Ireland -- he was ordained by St. Patrick and was a WRITER!!! When he died, for YEARS they opened his coffin once-per-year to cut his beard and fingernails that never stopped growingJerry Garcia's TOP LSD supplier -- who also supplied Dr. Timothy Leary and Leary's old boyfriend Theodore Druch -- Ted Druch was in my Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco Writers Group in 2010 and 2012-14 -- converted from Jewish/Homo to Christian, married a WOMAN and became a TOP CIA Drug Trafficker with the Gov. of Nayarit State (they tried to kill me several times, obviously without success), and with Exxon-Mobil that is owned by my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill. Anyway, the LSD Lab -- now FAR SMALLER -- was in the apartment right beneath mine (Oct. 2015 - Dec. 2017), at 205 S. 4th Street, Wilmington, NC 28401, and run by Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr. -- called Sam. Next door to THAT live two top County Democrats who sold HUGE amounts of drugs -- claiming in conjunction with our now Governor Roy Cooper (Dem.) -- who in every other way is FAR SUPERIOR to any Republican in the State!!! I work with many to document all of this -- and it is RUN by the BIGGEST and BEST Christian Churches in Wilmington. Most people have come to HATE CHRISTIANS here because of this and because of Christians keeping Donald Trump in office. Here is MORE info on all of that and an image of Druch's book that can be bought on Amazonhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../cleaning-up...







>>> KENAN means "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness" -- according to the Metaphysical Bible Dictionary -- so Christians should know that Kenans (if not "re-programmed"), are all DEVILS!!!






.

No comments: