Saturday, November 23, 2019

RP: My Facebook "Private" Message to Shepherd Aregbesola Daniel and His Wife (my former roommate from 2011), Aregbesola Mcknight Brenda!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/my-facebook-private-message-to-shepherd.html



Aregbesola Mcknight Brenda with her husband, Shepherd Aregbesola Daniel. The two places I have blogged about them recently:







November 23, 2019

Dear Shepherd Aregbesola Daniel (aka Daniel),

First, thank you for your patience in getting my reply, that I could have sent 24 hours ago, but I had higher priorities – and needed to think about our sudden, intense new friendship with boatloads of LUST attached to it.



The truth is, I just happened to search for Brenda McKnight, after writing a piece for my blog about the crimes she committed against me with her CRACK dealer, alleged cousin, and at that time bed-mate, Gerald Austin Wynn – in PLANNED conjunction with Republican New Hanover County District Court Judge Sandra Ray/Criner. All the worst Drug-Trafficking criminals in Wilmington, NC are Christians. And Judge Sandra Ray Criner – before she divorced Sherman Lee Criner for his SNAKE-HANDLING brand of Christianity – Sherman was also caught molesting a five-year-old-girl in Thalian Hall Theatre, and the God-Hating Christian Police intimidated the father to NOT press charges.

This is CHRISTIANITY TODAY and WHY it was so easy for my devout Episcopalian Kenan Family to put Donald Trump into the Presidency for their good friend Vladimir Putin.

Many of our BIGGEST Drug Traffickers here are Christian Ministers, and some of the Traffickers (or Protectors), are Judges (Ray/Criner, McKee/Luther, Hogston, Faison, and Noecker – with Judge Faison -- our only black Judge -- a Drug-Trafficking Minister AND Judge).

Praise Jesus, no???

My original intention in contacting Brenda via Facebook (and I only also sent to YOU to be sure Brenda got it), was to let her know how ANGRY I have been over her crimes against me, and that now that I FOUND HER, I will be able to TAKE HER TO COURT to PROSECUTE HER – and JUDGE SANDRA RAY/CRINER!!!

But then, I saw how HAPPY and HEALTHY she now is compared to when she was so SAD with her CRACK ADDICTION and desperate, violent, supplier/lover Gerald Austin Wynn, and THAT thrilled me for Brenda. She looks YOUNGER now at 72 than she did in 2011!!! And then I saw that a HOT YOUNG (30???) STUD from Africa is what got her “she-hole” so happy, and I LOVE the attentions of frisky black guys – whether young or old.

I decided to FLIRT with you, expecting you to get angry with me, but you have a thing for guys too, and were very open and honest about it.

However, as I told you, Frank Sinatra’s great-nephew Danny Sinatra told me he wanted us to have sex but he could NOT because of his marriage vows to Phoebe Dollar – and also Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson at First Presbyterian, here, told me the same thing (although he’s married to someone else), as well as told me HOW he kept two friends I had made from joining that congregation – a retired full Colonel from the US Army and his wife, because they happened to be BLACK!!!

Ernie told them he supports GAY MARRIAGE (which back then was POISON to Black Christians, but not now) – and SOON ENOUGH that congregation FIRED ERNIE for supporting Gay Church Marriages, and REVERSED THEMSELVES to now APPROVE THEM -- once they had gotten RID OF ERNIE.

CHRISTIANS are TOTALLY HATEFUL PEOPLE!!!

And an associate Pastor there, then, Rev. Jim Holderness, actually TOLD ME TO MY FACE that he and Pastor Ernie Thompson were PROUD TO PROTECT District Attorney Benjamin R. David’s Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy – with the HELP of First Presbyterian!!!

Jim has since then died, and his widow, Ginny Holderness, is currently a Deacon. At that time or soon after it, Ben David was made a Deacon and then an Elder. Republicans who have been Deacons or Elders there include Republican Head of New Hanover County Commissioners, Beth Dawson – until her husband, Daniel, was arrested for soliciting Prostitutes in your South Carolina, and she had to resign, Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther, on whom I found all the proof she even traveled to IRELAND to attend White Supremacist Meetings there!!! She was the WORST of all Judges and a HUGE Donald Trump supporter:




Two Democrat Judges also were in Church Leadership at First Prez -- as they called themselves, or “The Frozen Chosen” – LOL!!! Jeffrey Noecker, who violated my Civil Rights in his Court in 2011, but not as seriously as the others, and Robin Wickes Robinson, who THANKED ME for coming back to Wilmington in 2015 to EXPOSE all of these crimes. 


What Judge Robinson was doing in a NEST OF CRIMINALS FOR JESUS is beyond me, so I call her The Yin in the Yang – or vice-versa”.


And then you have proved to just be wanting to have sex with a guy, and I was VERY FLATTERED that you wanted to have it with 68-year-old ME – BUT, you have proven that YOU have no ETHICS and would simply and suddenly ABANDON Brenda McKnight to jump into MY BED!!!

Sir – and I’ve seen that you wear a Crucifix on a chain, so that the African religion you belong to is derived from Roman Catholic, but is NOT actually part of that Church. My recommendation to you is to sit down on a Jesus Statue and spin around on it for pleasure. 

I’m actually currently suffering from BAD SKIN-TAGS on my butt that have been bleeding so bad I have to wear a diaper, and so painful I cannot always sit up.

I am scheduled for surgery in a couple of days to correct that problem, but it will take up to two weeks to heal from the procedure, and in the meantime, I will be on Opioid pills for pain – but not allow myself to get addicted. I just got over 49 years of smoking tobacco cigarettes half a year ago, and I have HAD IT with addictions!!!

Funny, the ONLY Deacon or Elder at First Presbyterian (and they are the ONLY congregation in Wilmington that blocks ALL OF MY EMAILS), I have an issue with today, is John Ray Stike, DDS, who in about 1985 borderline RAPED MY BUTT when his younger boyfriend picked me up in David’s Gay Bar then on Market Street, brought me home, we disrobed, he then left the room and John Stike came in naked and PLOWED MY BUTT without sufficient lubrication.

I was sore for several days.

And then in 2011, when I hung out awhile in Lawyer David Nash’s Costello’s Gay Piano Bar then on Princess Street, I NOT ONLY also dated Mr. Nash’s BLACK BOYFRIEND from Oak Island (who told me David loved taking his big black dick in the butt, too), but learned that the RAPIST John Nash was HALF OWNER of Costello’s – but once he saw me there ONCE, he never returned, and once David Nash learned I was BLOGGING about all the big and small Drug Deals being consummated in his bar, he – a TOP SUPPORTER and CONGREGANT at First Presbyterian -- got his buddy Ben David to charge and convict me FALSELY of “Cyberstalking” – a charge it took NOT corrupted (or just naïve), my first Public Defender Emily Zvejnieks to NOT notice – but Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo to notice -- that the definition of the crime of Cyberstalking had NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR CLAIMS AGAINST ME – and she FORCED Ben David to ERASE the conviction, eventually, and a couple of others, and to drop his other Charges, all of then FALSE, but brought against me in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

New Hanover District Courts are Christian HELL HOUSES – just like Donald Trump and the Republican/Christians have made the US Senate and Supreme Court – and Presidency.

Interesting that Jennifer Harjo is FAR MORE Native American than my paltry 1/16 Cherokee – yet she is DEVOUT CATHOLIC, the Christian Church RESPONSIBLE for slaughtering FAR MORE Native Americans from Mexico to Tierra del Fuego than the mostly Protestant USA and Canada ever exterminated for Jesus – but she was a GOOD FRIEND to Sister Mary Isaac Koenig of St. Mary’s Catholic here – as was I – and I even TITHED to Sister Isaac’s Tileson Charities (now called the “Sister Isaac Center”), when I was homeless and my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams was selling on Amazon.



By now you have noticed that I wrote things that you know next to nothing about – and it is because I am multi-tasking, and will publish this message to you -- and Brenda McKnight as well (if you dare to share it with her) – before emailing it to my Political Contacts:



So, I REMAIN no longer angry with Brenda – and THRILLED she is doing so much better today.

I HOPE you can act with some ETHICS, aka MORALS, and GET OVER your hateful Christian ways of INTENDING TO HAVE SEX WITH THIS OLD MAN while “committed” to Brenda in marriage – LOL!!!

All best,

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, North Carolina
My experience the FIVE TIMES I was jailed on false charges and convicted of false charges (for blogging about the local Christian Churches running the Heroin, Crack, and Meth trafficking with Politicians of BOTH Parties -- that my own parents set up on DIRECT ORDER of Pope John Paul II, in Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA), was that ALL INMATES are DEVOUT CHRISTIANS and ONLY Bibles and Christian Literature are 90% of Jail Library material -- the rest Tom Clancy novels, etc

Christianity keeps them CRIMINAL -- because Jesus FORGIVES them for anything they do. I DID force the District Attorney -- a Presbyterian Elder -- to ERASE all of those charges and convictions AFTER I'd done all of the TIME!!!

Image may contain: 1 person, text
Atheist And Loving It
9 hrs








Although this EXTENSIVE article mentions Henry Flagler only once or twice -- and NEVER THE KENANS who have actually controlled the stock since 1913 -- it is an EYE-OPENER!!! 

Also, John D. Rockefeller (a life-long devout Baptist -- NOT Southern Baptist)BOYCOTTED Henry Flagler's marriage to Mary Lily Kenan -- claiming Mary Lily was just a "slut and a WHORE!!!" 

His spies had found out that Mary Lily had the then incurable Syphilis -- and she was ABOUT to display Tertiary Symptoms).


About this website

HISTORYCOLLECTION.CO
John D. Rockefeller, whose name remains synonymous with money, was the wealthiest American in history, and one of the richest men of all time. Adjusted for inflation, his fortune at the time of his death in 1937 was about $409 billion, roughly 2% of the total economy of the United States. That doesn...




.

No comments: