Tuesday, November 26, 2019

RP: It Was a LATE NIGHT in the Hospital Operating Room Last Night -- and I'm on OPIOIDS, Now (so this will be a little brief):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/corny-hell-but-first-thing-i-saw-on.html



Corny as HELL -- and reminiscent of "Kilroy Was Here" -- but the FIRST THING I saw on Facebook after having my Condyloma and Skin-Tags burned off in the hospital last night.





I'm on Opioid painkillers now, and will not be able to write much tonight. Yesterday, my ride, Theresa, and I were able to accommodate the hospital's request to arrive an hour early at 3:30 PM for 4:30 surgery -- and because New Hanover Regional Medical Center is so understaffed they had to CLOSE all of what I believe they told me were TWELVE operating rooms down to five, several emergencies (shootings, accidents, etc.), came in and had TOP PRIORITY (of course), I had TONS OF TIME to kill -- much spent conversing with my surgeon Gentry Caton, MD, the anesthesia doctor and anesthesia nurse, and several  other nurses as well -- including the HOTTEST most HANDSOME male I've seen in a while, nurse or NOT!!!

Believe it or not, I confined my flirting to with the FEMALES (although I DID tell the male nurse that were it not for my decision to do that, I would have been all over him)



He was even MORE HANDSOME than this -- if fully clothed -- and used to men and women throwing themselves at him.


During that time, ALL the personnel -- except Dr. Caton, who stayed warmly businesslike and with a WICKED, dry sense of humor -- opened up and EVERY ONE OF THEM is sick of Donald Trump -- and the GOD-DAMNED CHRISTIANS of Wilmington (including nearly EVERY POLITICIAN of BOTH Parties), who run all the Hard Drugs with their Clergy. 


It is just CRAP that everyone in town doesn't know this!!!


Anyway, a few of them got the URL for this blog so they could read it -- and for my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, as well.





Theresa and I got there at 3:30, and things soon began being delayed. They actually came to get me for surgery at 5:00 -- but got a call that an emergency surgery had just arrived and that ended that -- and then emergencies kept coming in. At 7:30, Dr. Caton came and sat down to "talk turkey", saying HE had to stay there in any case, that one of the four others waiting like me (and I would be the first of them), had gone home, and I could do that and reschedule for another day -- or wait until no on knew when.


I considered that I had done the prep -- very simple and easy (an enema and surgical-scrug and shower TWICE -- and no food or drink all day), but also had had to stop three of my meds, and should not be off them very long -- and who knew when they could schedule me next -- Caton did not know, but I'd call in the morning to find out. I'm not Theresa's BOSOM-buddy, so only HOPING she was honest that she was OK to stay, and we agreed to revisit the question at 9:00.

THEN, miraculously, the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie Terminator came on the TV -- a movie Theresa LOVES, and I love its setting, because where it was made is only about three miles up a dirt road cut through the mountains from Mismaloya, Mexico, where Tennessee Williams's movie The Night of the Iguana was filmed -- and where Wells Fargo Advisors Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland contracted with me to buy his house, Casa Vista Los Arcos -- but reneged quickly on that -- and he KNEW they planned to steal my memoir's copyright, so I could NOT get the money to buy it. 

Jamie, later, with Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Chicago Fox News Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper -- charged me falsely with LIBEL, never served me LEGALLY, then tried me in Chicago Courts in absentia and convicted me, STEALING copyright to my book when Scott Rudin and the Producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy the movie rights.



Jamie "ONLY" asked for $50,000.00 damages, NEVER proved any damages and got a PROMOTION at work right about that time. He was awarded HALF A MILLION DOLLARS, and copyright to my Memoir, THIS BLOG, and every email I write on these subjects until I die.


NAZI/CHRISTIAN GAG ORDER!!!



My parents and siblings thought I deserved it -- they all being Christians, too. The real problem was that I'd blogged about Jamie's bragging of trafficking on average $24,000,000.00 per month in Hard Drugs for Wells Fargo -- and IN FACT the Chicago Office of Wells Fargo Bank was fined that same year, 2010, the LARGEST fine in US History at that time for Laundering Drug Money: $200,000,000.00. 

And as Readers know, Ben David has since then TWICE promised to get that judgement VOIDED and all of my Rights restored -- but he's a CHRISTIAN, allied with my Episcopalian Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill, NC who put Donald Trump into power -- and hasn't done a thing.

Anyway:



Predator's filming site is now a recreation site named "El Eden", with many props from the movie still there:










Jamie's house, Casa Vista Los Arcos, eventually sold for $500,000.00 -- and is next door to a house allegedly owned by Kathy Griffin:



MORE Christian Activity -- presumably by Republicans.



My Blog Posting of director John Huston's assistant giving me a tour of the movie set has been used by the City of Puerto Vallarta to promote Tourism!!!:






And then at 8:53Dr. Caton showed up and an operating room was READY FOR ME!!!



>>> JUST A FEW MORE ITEMS OF INTEREST, TODAY:
I have noticed MANY PEOPLE on MSNBC -- just lately -- totally disrespecting Bernie Sanders and PROMOTING "Clinton Democrats" who run Hard Drugs with my Kenan Family and the Bush and Cheney Families -- ASS-KISSERS to BIG BANKS!!!

And Barack Obama appears to be one of them as well!!!



About this website

FOXNEWS.COM
Actor John Cusack called for his fans to boycott MSNBC over the liberal network’s coverage of 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders.
He alleged that he is ''reclaiming the symbol.''
Wha......? How can he 'reclaim' the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia and Robert E. Lee?



CNN.COM
Kanye West caused a controversy by wearing a Confederate flag jacket. He says that he is reclaiming the symbol.






FOR SURE this is the BEST -- and I LOVED meeting Jamie Lee Curtis in Wilmington, NC just about a month ago and I sent her this Letter:

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, fire
Jamie Lee Curtis
We’re almost to Wednesday and the happy birthday opening of Knives Out MovieImagine my delight when I found out I would play the eldest (favorite) child of #ChristopherPlummer and the wife of @donjohnson! My cup runneth over and over!
Comments



.

No comments: