Sunday, November 24, 2019

RP: Pre-Surgery Musings -- and My EXPANDED Contact List of Over 100 (now to be shrunk down as the skin-tags and condyloma are BURNED OFF MY BUTT) HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/pre-surgery-musings-and-my-expanded.html








I'm not having surgery until 6:30 PM tomorrow, and have to arrive two hours beforehand. The material being removed is all EXTERNAL and only skin deep (none are inside my rectum), so it is TOTALLY SAFE and the doctor said he'd just be "pretty much cauterizing your butt off."

The ONLY risk is in the use of general anesthesia -- and the bleeding due to my blood-thinners. And I have to clean out my colon, so no more food and only clear fluids to drink until 8:00 AM tomorrow -- and THEN not even water sips until I come out from the anesthesia -- and I have all kinds of enema-taking and surgical-scrubbing to do before going to the hospital. They need me clean for reasons I'll leave to the Reader's imagination.

Tonight Mom said I needed to be sure to tell God that I am SORRY for all the BAD THINGS I've done -- before going under. I told her I am NOT SORRY for them -- although I've made TONS OF MISTAKES, I've tried to learn from them all, so they were some of the BEST PARTS of my experience -- although I suffered greatly for many of them. 

But I also said I understand what she means, but God -- if he or she actually exists -- would be a FOOL to believe a "Death-Bed" confession or conversion. If there is anything TRUE of an ALL-POWERFUL and ALL-KNOWING God, it is that he knows all I think and do anyway -- why Adam and Steve -- or Eve, if you prefer -- were so STUPID to think they could hide in the Garden of Eden or hide their genitalia -- and WHY ON EARTH would they do that since they were the FIRST married couple (even without Ministers and Justices of the Peace), and no one else on earth, yet???


Well, anyway, the Bible is nothing but ridiculous clap-trappery including a LOT of good sense and a lot of nonsense.


I did tell Mom about finding Brenda McKnight and all the NEW LIES she told me overnight -- and how it was the people who LIED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT -- both D.A. Ben David and some Judges -- about my Mental Health History is who DESTROYED MY LIFE -- for Jesus, of course!!!

Mom knows she aggressively spread those lies to get me to shut up about her being America's TOP NAZI until recently. She had me falsely diagnosed Bipolar in 1978 and put on Lithium Carbonate -- a medications SO VILE that only NAZI-Christian countries like the USA allow its use longer than a month -- and she had me on it for 31 years -- and then LIED TO EVERYONE about the fact that my shrink-nurse of eight years took me OFF Psych Meds in early 2009.

But Mom found that White Supremacist, Hard-Drugs-Trafficking-DEFENDER, D.A. Benjamin R. David, with MANY OTHER CHRISTIANS who all PROFIT from the Drug Trade were HAPPY to spread Mom's lies. TRY to kill me, try and convict me FALSELY and Commit me on False Charges too.


THEY ALL OWE ME A TON OF MONEY and when my butt heals, I'll get to FORCING THEM to PAY ME -- even if I have to have a sit-down strike in Attorney General Josh Stein's office in Raleigh.


A few reminders: 




From Dharamn Haworth

"I needs me a Statue of Baphomet.

It will go alongside my Statues of Abezethibou, Agrat bat Mahlat,
Dantalion (he's my favorite, first to be LEGION after Satan herself) and Mickey Mouse.

It's hard to find a good, demonic sculptor these days and although I can papier-mâché a decent son-of-gawd, I really want Baphomet hewn from granite or black marble and standing 26.7 feet tall.

I've just looked and you can get yer basic 9.8 inch tall statue from Amazon but it's not 26.7 feet tall and hewn from granite or black marble....."
Comments

He is 5' 7" and when I went to this story, Fox News FIRST played an ad featuring Danny DeVito, who is 4' 10" tall -- LOL!!!



About this website

FOXNEWS.COM
James McAvoy revealed he's been turned down for a number of movie roles because of his height.


Did I actually meet Barack Obama??? I don't think so, but this could be me -- and that is DEFINITELY Barack -- having some FUN, which he often had -- DESPITE the pressures of the office of POTUS.


COMPARE HIM to President Donald Trump -- LOL!!!




(W) There is no shortage of Obama haters both on the right and the left... but his social skills and humanity ooze from all those pictures
Such a contrast to Trump.




And that time I was in the White House and TOWERED over 6' 1" President Ronald Reagan -- while accompanying Tennessee Williams:





My TWO LISTS of Political Contacts. Despite some overlap, over 100 who have gotten ALL OF MY BLOG POSTINGS the last week -- EXCEPT for the three New Hanover County Commissioners on that server (the other two get email to personal addresses), and Errol LaBorde of https://www.myneworleans.com/author/errol-laborde/, whose servers are set to BLOCK excessive NAUGHTY WORDS!!!


newhanoverblackleadership newhanoverblackleadership@gmail.com, NewHanoverDems NewHanoverDems@gmail.com, ldaniels2 ldaniels2@nc.rr.com, 1898reparations 1898reparations@gmail.com, info info@democracync.org, nationalblackleadership nationalblackleadership@gmail.com, info info@JoshStein.org, rhondasekhmetra rhondasekhmetra@gmail.com, acsgdl acsgdl@state.gov, breakingnews breakingnews@newsobserver.com, scoops scoops@huffingtonpost.com, Rachel Rachel@msnbc.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, editor editor@dailytarheel.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, info info@devonforwilmington.com, kspearsforilmcitycouncil kspearsforilmcitycouncil@gmail.com

info info@tennesseewilliams.net, info info@sandsnola.com, kholditch kholditch@cox.net, pjwillisnola pjwillisnola@aol.com, mitchdouglasicm mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, scoops scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial editorial@nytimes.com, ari ari@msnbc.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben ben@localvoicemedia.com, kimberly.n.overton kimberly.n.overton@nccourts.org, wilmjourn wilmjourn@aol.com, harperpetersonncsenate9 harperpetersonncsenate9@gmail.com, sarmstrong sarmstrong@kmi.net, bill.saffo bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council council@wilmingtonnc.gov, bruce bruce@masonmasonlaw.com, officeofthechief officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov, emcmahon emcmahon@nhcgov.com, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, 1kikiwin 1kikiwin@gmail.com, gingertindall gingertindall@hotmail.com, robin.w.robinson robin.w.robinson@nccourts.org, jennifer.harjo jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org, lindsey.m.luther lindsey.m.luther@nccourts.org, newsroom newsroom@wwaytv3.com, rapoole2000 rapoole2000@yahoo.com, info info@juliabosemanlawyer.com, rzapple rzapple@nhcgov.com, chadhogston chadhogston@gmail.com, michael.franklin michael.franklin@outlook.com, runningsun runningsun@earthlink.net, blvaugha blvaugha@sewanee.edu, pbcommasst pbcommasst@episcopalchurch.org, newhanoverblackleadership newhanoverblackleadership@gmail.com, faulkjoseph6 faulkjoseph6@gmail.com, Butlerla Butlerla@ncleg.net, ds ds@saperlaw.com, tom tom@localvoicemedia.com, jamie.p jamie.p@localvoicemedia.com, pam.sander pam.sander@starnewsonline.com, mike.distelhorst mike.distelhorst@starnewsonline.com, valerie valerie@gbagency.com, oldbooksonfrontst oldbooksonfrontst@gmail.com, Thom Thom@GoolsbyLaw.com, info info@topgrad.com, telliottk telliottk@gmail.com, plaborde plaborde@wyes.org, errol errol@myneworleans.com, info info@wyes.org, deb.butler deb.butler@ncleg.net, mschultz mschultz@newsobserver.com, Investigations Investigations@newsobserver.com, Ed Ed@wilmingtondowntown.com, acsgdl acsgdl@state.gov, W.Holt.Trotman W.Holt.Trotman@nccourts.org, info info@twtheatrenola.com, rector rector@spechurch.com, bruce.blaise bruce.blaise@thekag.com, abram abram@denison.edu, torrese torrese@denison.edu, waynegoodwin waynegoodwin@ncdemocraticparty.org, joe joe@ncpolicywatch.com, ps ps@pentagon-usa.com, joel joel@pentagon-usa.com, wwhite wwhite@nhcgov.com, cadetgusv cadetgusv@gmail.com, joboseman joboseman@nhcgov.com, Lisa.Estep Lisa.Estep@nhcs.net, Nelson.Beaulieu Nelson.Beaulieu@nhcs.net, Judy.Justice Judy.Justice@nhcs.net, fathercarl fathercarl@yahoo.com, electmarciamorgan electmarciamorgan@gmail.com, info info@kdcapitallp.com, don don@querellepressbooks.com, mrobinson mrobinson@wwaytv3.com, tony.mcewen tony.mcewen@wilmingtonnc.gov, Holly.Grange Holly.Grange@ncleg.net, mike mike@collegiatepubs.com, winbornes winbornes@gcs.k12.nc.us, mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, pastorsoffice pastorsoffice@saintraphael.org, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, Rachel Rachel@msnbc.com, info info@devonforwilmington.com, nbcc nbcc@newbcc.com, info info@JoshStein.org, kspearsforilmcitycouncil kspearsforilmcitycouncil@gmail.com, info info@mabcnyc.org, nhcgopmedia nhcgopmedia@gmail.com, wknecht wknecht@wendell.com, ccalcaterra ccalcaterra@gmail.com, mike mike@topgrad.com, nationalblackleadership nationalblackleadership@gmail.com, rhondasekhmetra rhondasekhmetra@gmail.com, scottdkenan scottdkenan@aol.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net










.

No comments: