Wednesday, November 27, 2019

RP: Just in Time for Thanksgiving (written under the influence of Opioids)!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/just-in-time-for-thanksgiving.html



Eric Trump and his wife Lara Yunaska have a BIG HOUSE on Wrightsville Beach -- just nine miles from where I live!!!


Get your RED-HOT TART!!! Cousin of Jackie Love -- LOL!!!





"Jackie Love", a member of the notorious Bennetone Family of Wilmington, NC that includes her mother, Sonya AmenRa -- legally Sonya Bennetone-PatrickSoutheast Director of https://www.facebook.com/nationalblackleadershipcaucus/Head of  New Hanover Chapter of https://www.facebook.com/ncblackleadershipcaucus/, and Manager of https://www.facebook.com/ncblackleadershipcaucus/.






"Jackie Love's" sister is "Rhonda Sekhmet Ra" -- legally Rhonda Bennetone:








Ah, Christianity!!! 

A map that tracks more than 3,000 Scots women who were accused of being witches in the 16th and 17th Century has been published for the first time.



About this website

EDINBURGHNEWS.SCOTSMAN.COM
A map that tracks more than 3,000 Scots women who were accused of being witches in the 16th and 17th Century has been published for the first time.






>>> OK, YESTERDAY'S POSTING BROKE 1,400 REGISTERED HITS -- so THANKS to all my Readers!!! 



And today, I am in VERY LITTLE PAIN from my surgery of two nights ago. I've had almost NO BLEEDING and I only need the Opioid pills because my ENTIRE BODY feels like I've over-worked it -- like clearing brush all day when one has a desk job.


I must have been tensing and un-tensing through the whole operation -- a DULL pain that is easy to ignore, and that will clear up quickly.


My brother, Mike, by COMPLETE surprise, sent me a nice gift of cash today -- for Thanksgiving. As everyone knows, it is my brother whom I've not been able to properly re-connect with -- he SCREWED ME less by FAR than my parents and less than my sisters, too -- but I've ALREADY made Peace with Mom, Jane, and Julie -- and I had made Peace with Dad (who admitted his many crimes and his love of sex with men to me long before he died on Easter Sunday at sunrise, 2014).

So I REALLY have to let all of this sink in before writing about it. Mike and my sister-in-law Gail are hosting their three children, my sister Julie, and Gail's brother Andy Godley, his wife (a native of Quintana Roo State, Mexico), and their daughter Evelyn in Berwyn, PA. My mother and sister Jane are having dinner at Mom's house in Raleigh, NC




Mike's house the last time I was there -- Christmas 2009.



The Godley and Kenan Families (the parents and all descendants of both sides) Thanksgiving 2007 -- Gail's father, Larry, took the photo -- and I'm too lazy to identify everyone (a symptom of the Opioids I'm taking now).








.

No comments: