Tuesday, November 12, 2019

RP: Seeking Proportionality in Understanding My Kenan Family's ENORMOUS Crimes, Our Pawn Donald Trump's Crimes, and the ABSOLUTE NAZI/Ku Klux Klan HATRED of the Christian Church:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/seeking-proportionality-understanding.html



It's ALL OVERWHELMING!!!

No photo description available.
Sandra Beckham
“Give the People what they want and they'll get what they deserve.”
― The Kinks
Slice me in half with an AXE -- I've HAD IT with the Damned Democrats that can't get rid of the Clinton and other TURDS in the Party -- let alone properly impeach Donald Trump -- the BIGGEST CRIMINAL whose crimes are PUBLIC

It's the DAMNED CHRISTIANS with their Swastikas and Klan RobesJesus Christ -- who I always thought was the Prophet of Love -- turns out to be a BIGGER DEVIL THAN LUCIFER!!!


About this website

HUFFPOST.COM
But the former candidate said a bid to unseat President Donald Trump was “absolutely not in my plans.”


Oh yes, Hilary Clinton claims to be a DEVOUT METHODIST -- and her Minister tried to get her to become a METHODIST LAY MINISTER after Trump beat her -- by CHEATING.


And she and the Democrats have known that all along -- but made the "Art of the Deal" for Trump to WIN -- because they are EVIL CHRISTIANS:





Funniest is that Bill and Hillary Clinton work for the Bush and Cheney Families -- who work for my KENAN FAMILY (part of why Bill Clinton's Presidential Platform was FAR MORE CONSERVATIVE than anything Ronald Reagan even ran on). Bill Clinton got RID of the Deficit -- and IMPRISONED TONS OF BLACKS in partnership with the Republican/Christian Party. 

TRUE that Madea -- HAM-HANDED stereotypical racist idea of a black woman -- would get a WHITE actor or producer CRUCIFIED by black people -- I also met Tyler Perry's drama teacher from his Pennsylvania college who PRODUCED Tyler's first commercial play -- I met her in Howard's Seafood at 5th and Castle Streets in Wilmington, NC in 2011 -- and SHE said that Tyler is DEFINITELY GAY (but now he's an idiot Christian and married to a woman) -- LOL!!!


About this website

HUFFPOST.COM
The mogul is opening the doors that the industry has tried to keep shut for Black Hollywood, but that doesn't absolve his work from critique.


>>> NOW THE BIG THING ON MY MIND AFTER THE UNVEILING OF THE NEW 1898 WILMINGTON INSURRECTION/COUP D'ETAT MARKERVIEWING OF THE FILM, THE RED CAPE, AND NEW REVELATIONS OF DONALD TRUMP'S GUILT: 



I have been COMPLETELY SURPRISED that the people MOST AT THE CENTER of all of these things -- and I mean mostly regarding the first two, since they involve people in my own community.

That they all act like these HATEFUL, TRAITOROUS ACTS by WHITE PEOPLE in the Name of Jesus Christ mean next to nothing TODAY -- and that because they TOO are (or have been or their mothers or mothers-in-law), are CHURCH WOMEN, determined to take us all to "HELL"!!!







NOT ONE of the ones I spoke with have put together that the SAME Kenan who led the 1898 violence bred children whose descendants put Trump into power, made a HALF TRILLION DOLLAR DEAL through Rex Tillerson with Vladimir Putin to develop Russia's Oil Reserves, ROLLED BACK protections of the environment and development of CLEAN energy, protections of minorities, and are planning to give MORE AWAY to the 1% at the very top.
They do this because they are CHRISTIANS!!!








So, NOW I have to figure out how to SUE Time/Warner Cable over the damages when their truck knocked me out of the crosswalk February 13, 2017 -- after I warned Mayor "Bill" Saffo I was walking to his office to DEMAND the FULL Police Report on the death of Evan Fish.




The truck -- after knocking me 12 feet out of the crosswalk. And City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark even told me he HOPES I get a dog and it is RUN OVER TOO!!!



Funny, because in Wilmington, NC, the DEMOCRATS are more hateful than the REPUBLICANS!!! 


NC Dem Representative Deb Butler is the WORST. She had admitted more than once that she is in Hard Drug Trafficking with Jonathan Deputy (a Republican), and this past Saturday at the marker's unveiling I CONFRONTED both Deb and Mayor Saffo over their Hard-Drug Trafficking -- and they BOTH had the confidence that the LAW (Sheriff, Police Chief), PROTECTS their CROOKED BUTTS -- and both of them laughed nervously, and ran quickly away, heads bowed.


Deb Butler is known for this -- even got an AWARD for it -- but only made a NOISE!!! She did NOT stop that vote, and she DOES VOTE CORRECTLY, but ADDICTS OUR CHILDREN (of all ages) to DRUGS in her CHRISTIAN QUEST.


TODAY, I ran into Deb Butler as I drove past her home at 4th and Nun Streets, stopped and confronted her AGAIN, and again she LAUGHED ME OFF!!!




Now, because I blogged about Lawyer David Nash's HUGE Drug Trafficking that I witnessed in his now defunct Costello's Gay Piano Bar on Princess Street, so David Nash -- a Republican who worships at First Presbyterian (which CAUSED with William Rand Kenan, Sr. the Wilmington Coup d'Etat), where Homosexual and Drug Trafficking --- and ACTUALLY Republican District Attorney Benjamin R. David got a FALSE CONVICTION of me and later even worked with Fox News Chicago and Wells Fargo to STEAL copyright of my memoir -- when Scott Rudin and the producers of the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights.


And Ben PROMISED to get that undone twice to my face but BEN HAS NOT DONE IT!!!





I KNEW Ben David's boyfriend Lee well, and after I blogged about this, I ran into Lee who showed me the NEWISH MODEL pick-up truck Ben bought for him with CASH -- and gave him LOTS OF CASH AS WELL -- and told him to "Leave town, and NEVER come back!!!"


And Ben David's wife Stephanie is a TOP FUND-RAISER and STRATEGIST for Mitt Romeny and Lamar Alexander. This is PROMINENT on her LINKED-IN page but NO DEMOCRATS EVEN NOTICED -- they are so ADDICTED TO HARD DRUGS is the only explanation!!!



I need to get this damage by DRUG TRAFFICKING CHRISTIAN Nash UNDONEhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/06/my-super-suing-david-nash-will-mean-i.html



But BOTH local lawyer Bruce Mason and my 2nd cousin Lawyer Robert C. Kenan, Jr. of Burgaw have let me know that since I PISSED OFF DAVID NASH -- the Drug-Trafficker for Jesus and First Presbyterian Church -- I will NOT be able to hire a lawyer this side of Charlotte -- and I'll PROBABLY have to go to Asheville (nearly Tennessee).
This is SIMILAR to what I expect to get from the City of Wilmington (for all the times Wilmington Police arrested me on FALSE CHARGES and threw me in the Mental Hospital FOUR TIMES when I was sane), and the State of North Carolina owes me MORE because of D.A. Ben David's FALSE CONVICTIONS of me -- and theft of my Tennessee Williams memoir, that I was about to sell movie rights to to BIG PRODUCERS (Scott Rudin or the Harry Potter producers), not some little operation.






About this website

PORTCITYDAILY.COM
(Left) Wilmington Police Department Detective Peter Oehl and (right) James Bader on the day of the arrest. (Port City Daily photo / File) [Editor’s note: This article contains potentially disturbing…


And to COMPLETE the idea that NONE of the local Politicians, Thinkers, Planners, or others CARE ABOUT WILMINGTON LIKE I DO:





That they have NO IDEA how EVIL my Kenan Family is -- not just putting Trump into power, but having Rex Tillerson make the contract with Vladimir Putin for Kenan Companies to profit from the HALF TRILLION DOLLAR DEAL to develop Russia's CLIMATE DESTROYING Oil Reserves.


And I even discovered that the BIGGEST BY FAR financial help to Adolph Hitler coming to power was a German company ENTIRELY CONTROLLED by Kenan-owned Standard Oil -- and then Kenans ALSO bought 730,000 acres in Germany and under FALSE NAME built the Oil Refineries to supply Hitler's WAR MACHINE with fuels, lubricants, and other Petrochemicals.


These are FACTS!!!




So NOW I KNOW where THIS CAME FROM:


Because my NAZI/Klansman Kenan Family is mostly centered around Kenansville and Chapel Hill, North Carolina!!!









.

No comments: