Saturday, November 9, 2019

RP: I Made the FRONT PAGE of the New York Daily News!!! Un-credited -- and It Only LOOKS Like the Front Page -- but STILL!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/11/i-made-front-page-of-new-york-daily.html



Just to offer a DIFFERENT top image -- the image still paramount is getting REPETITIOUSno???
Holy CRAP -- That's ME ripping the cover off!!! And NOW, I've made the New York Daily News (if un-credited) . . . 


I just wrote up my OWN blog posting of this with video of my exposing my Kenan Family's Crimes while pulling the thing off -- and some very cool people have been Facebook Friending me -- including the 
President of the African American Caucus - North Carolina Democratic Party.


About this website

NYDAILYNEWS.COM
North Carolina installs a new highway historical marker to commemorate the 1898 violence in Wilmington, calling the incident a "coup" not a "race riot."


MISS this garden!!!



DRIFTTRAVEL.COM
The Vallarta Botanical Garden (www.vbgardens.org) in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, was named one of “the top 10 North American Gardens Worth Travelling For” at




My back garden in Puerto Vallarta in May 2015 -- right before Drug Mafia tried to kill me twice in one week, broke into my car and placed a fake bomb the next week, so I quickly liquidated, losing nearly everything, and fled back to Wilmington, North Carolina.


I've met some VERY FINE PEOPLE the last couple of days.





.

No comments: