Monday, November 29, 2021

RP: ADDENDUM to Napier Fuller -- Released from Cyber-Stalking Conviction of Gay UNC Professor, Threatening That JESUS is Coming Back to KILL HER!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/addendum-to-napier-fuller-released-from.html





November 29, 2021


Hi Napier,


You did not reply to me today, as I had hoped, so I'll get into more detail of the situation. To begin with, I find it HIGHLY IRONIC that you and I have BOTH been convicted of Cyber-Stalking. You SOUND completely guilty, but I haven't seen all the arguments of your case.


I was falsely convicted of Cyber-Stalking Lawyer David A. Nash, who was -- likely still is -- a HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKER (but not a RACIST -- because I had sex with Mr. Nash's Black Lover TWICE). David Nash and I are BOTH BOTTOMS, and like it "African-sized" -- and un-kosherized as well.







I could not find a SINGLE LAWYER who would help me -- they ALL CLAIMED that D.A. Benjamin R. David would SCREW THEIR LIVES and DESTROY THEIR CAREERS if they took such a case on. 


LATER, when I tried to get a lawyer to rep me against SPECTRUM after they tried to KILL ME on command of Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, Lawyer Bruce A. Mason FIRED ME, saying that EVERY REPUBLICAN and nearly every Democrat is in my Kenan Family's pocket -- and IN FACT had DEMANDED he no longer rep me. And my second Kenan cousin, Lawyer Robert C. Kenan, Jr., of Burgaw, NC, CONFIRMED that if I PISSED OFF DRUG KING-PIN David Nash, I would NOT be able to find a Lawyer closer than Charlotte -- but would PROBABLY have to go all the way to Asheville to get one to work for me.


This proved TRUE!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/05/strange-strange-days-have-inspired.html


And perhaps FUNNIEST is that my distant Kenan cousin Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher had her FLUNKY LAWYER Brian M. Williams REFUSE TO CONSIDER all of the PROOF my valves in my legs had been CRUSHED -- and it took nearly a year for them to heal on their own -- but they FINALLY DID and I was NO LONGER in that PAIN.


Finally, when my MOTHER and SIBLINGS had CUT ME OFF COMPLETELY from the money they had promised to send me, so I was DESPERATE, he said they would offer no more than $2,500.00, and if I didn't immediately TAKE IT, I would get NOTHING!!!



Bruce and Amanda Mason now live in Linda Lavin and Scott Bakunas's Home, Brockwell Place, on S. Front Street, and used it for Republican Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther's CAMPAIGN HQ.





Lindsey McKee/Luther and her then husband Sheriff's Detective Evan Luther, at Lindsey's SWEARING IN as a District Court Judge.



When I BLOGGED that THIS is what Det. Luther -- in partnership with Sheriff Ed McMahon and the CIA -- was posting all over FACEBOOK and ESPECIALLY FOR FELLOW PRESBYTERIANS -- Judge Lindsey DIVORCED HIS PECKER!!!



Judge Lindsey Luther with NATIONAL REPUBLICANS at a WHITE SUPREMACY MEETING in Ireland!!!







Lawyer Robert C. "Bobby" Kenan, Jr., looks like a TOTAL CREEP/CAVE-FISH, and is ANTI-HANDSOME -- while nearly all Kenans are rather HANDSOME.


And the KILLER is that my mother told me SEVERAL TIMES that Bobby Kenan was one of her TOP ALLIES in setting up the Drug Mafia here in the Lower Cape Fear!!!

Bobby Kenan will NOT TAKE MY CALLS, nor REPLY TO MY EMAILS.


AND, NAPIER, perhaps even FUNNIER is that Republican and devout Roman Catholic (then, anyway), Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo, made the COMPLETELY ILLEGAL DEAL with D.A. Ben David (then sleeping with men as well as his wife, Stephanie David -- a TOP FUND-RAISER and STRATEGIST for Mitt Romney and Lamar Alexander).


The DEAL was that if I left the State of North Carolina for AT LEAST A YEAR, only THEN would he erase the several FALSE CONVICTIONS he had of me. That BREAKS THE CONSTITUTION as well -- but Jen Harjo said it was the BEST SHE COULD DO, so I took it, and fled back to Puerto Vallarta, where I was STUCK until the CIA tried to MURDER ME twice in a week, and planted a FAKE BOMB in my car. When Puerto Vallarta Police came out, they CONFIRMED they were PART OF THAT -- so I packed up and fled back to Wilmington, mid-June of 2015.


And then, Ben David with Wells Fargo Advisors, Fox News, President Obama and then Mayor of Chicago Rahm Emanuel STOLE MY COPYRIGHT in absentia in Chicago Courts. Ben David has PROMISED ME several times that he will GET THAT UNDONE -- but he's a CHRISTIAN and was only LYING THROUGH HIS JESUS-TEETH!!!


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0


I have OTHER THINGS regarding NATIONAL ISSUES that I had hoped to write NATIONAL JOURNALISTS and LAW ENFORCEMENT about this evening -- but my LAST POSTING about YOU has gone TRULY VIRAL, and I figured since almost NO LOCAL PRESS is reporting on your "VICTORY", and they are reading about you on my BLOG, I needed to fill in more details.


I would be HAPPY to sit down with you over a coffee or beer and STRAIGHTEN OUT anything we disagree on. I NO LONGER try to seduce MARRIED MEN (unless they first come on to me, like so many have in Wilmington), so NO WORRIES!!!


Benjamin Schachtman, while still -- BEFORE BEING promoted to EXECUTIVE EDITOR of the Port City Daily set up a meeting with me like this in 2015 -- but then TOLD ME HE WAS COMMANDED BY HIS BOSS not to EVER SPEAK WITH ME or publish ANYTHING ABOUT ME, and CANCELLED -- LOL!!!



Kathy and Ben Schachtman are -- or were -- BOTH CRACK ADDICTS -- but AT LEAST Ben told me he HATES CHRISTIANS!!!



And Ben's BEST FRIEND is Wilmington's TOP CIA AGENT Kevin Maurer, who had FAKED that he was writing a HUGE PIECE for the Wilmington Star News about how Ben David had SCREWED ME -- but in fact, he was ONLY gathering info for the CIA.


And then Kevin's book came out on the ASSASSINATION of Osama Bin Laden -- they had him captured, but President Obama ordered him MURDERED -- so he could not testify in Court that he had PLANNED 9/11/2001 with the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families -- as well as George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, etc.





"In August 2016, Owen settled a lawsuit and agreed to pay back his royalties of US $6.8 million to the US government.[6] "


But Kevin Maurer had done a GREAT JOB and the US Government allowed Kevin Maurer to KEEP HIS MILLIONS IN ROYALTIES!!!




My security software NOW won't let me go to Kevin's website -- claiming it is CORRUPTED!!!


But HERE is more of what Kevin Maurer has been doing in Wilmington for the CIA -- including his MAJOR ROLE in the THEFT of New Hanover Regional Medical Center by the REPUBLICAN/PRESBYTERIAN Cameron Family, and their LIVE OAK BANK!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/more-information-for-bill-cameron-and.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/01/of-cameron-family-live-oak-bank-da.html


And REMEMBER -- it was my ROMAN CATHOLIC wealthy Kenan relative Gregg Loomis who DESTROYED OPUS DEI !!!



Opus Dei instruments of SELF-FLAGELLATION.




Well, I hope this helps you understand what the GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS (usually Protestants), have DONE TO ME!!!


Please respond to me soon.


Thanks,

Scott


>>> BONUS!!! FINALLY the NAZI/Catholic CUOMO BROTHERS have been EXPOSED!!!

















.

No comments: