Friday, November 5, 2021

RP: Hyper-Christian CIA Agents Pam Sander and Kevin Maurer are about to Get Their CHRISTIAN COMEUPPANCE -- although if Kevin Maurer ADMITS to WANTING to "S. My D." (and DOES IT!!!) -- I Will Think MORE KINDLY ABOUT HIM -- No???

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/hyper-christian-cia-agents-pam-sander.html





This reported THIS WAY by the CIA's TOP AGENT at the Wilmington Star News and HEAD of ALL of Gannett's NEWSROOMS in the S.E. USA!!!



Pam Sander -- the QUEEN of Pepto Bismol -- WASHED UP on LUDWIG MIES VAN DER ROHE -- LOL!!!


ONLY Pam Sander has FIVE TIMES won my "Christian University of North Texas" Award!!!








She CAN'T SAY I didn't offer the SOLUTION to BOTH OF THEIR PROBLEMS -- and Kevin Maurer will finally COME OUT GAY!!!








Not to be CONFUSED with the Mormon Great-Grandson of one of the THREE that Joseph Smith DICTATED The Book of Mormon to: MARK BEARD, the LOVER of Tennessee Williams's BEST MALE FRIEND, Vassilis VoglisArtist, Philanthropist, etc. -- as documented in my Memoir











One of MANY CHAPTERS in my memoir that include MARK BEARD!!!


No comments: