Friday, November 19, 2021

RP: Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- Who Steve Bannon Replaced Recently as America's TOP Roman Catholic NAZI -- TONIGHT, Said That Donald Trump is JESUS ON EARTH, So I Called Her a CATHOLIC C*U*N*T, and Said That I Hope She Dies and GOES TO HELL for ETERNITY, SOON -- HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/ruth-anne-meyer-kenan-who-steve-bannon.html



Mom and I, October 23, 2020, here in Wilmington.



The funny thing is that we'd had a long conversation on how I had had my car mis-hap while putting together an early Birthday Celebration for Landlady Gold Walker, how much she liked that, and how her SON is a MAJOR DRUG-TRAFFICKER, which Gold seems to now actually KNOW -- and without MY telling her.


To dispel any confusion, when I wrote last night about discussing with Gold's best friend that Allen Walker and Walker World are HUGE in hard-drug trafficking with Politicians of BOTH Parties and the Christian Churches, I spoke with Gold's friend PRIVATELY, and Gold could not hear anything we discussed about that:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/on-new-anna-madrigals-gold-walkers.html


And tonight, as I detailed HOW the now-dead tenant who had owned Dior's Bar & Lounge -- https://www.instagram.com/diorslounge141/?hl=en (scroll down to see the MOST REVEALING PHOTOS), got the lease via Allen Walker and his Republican-Lawyer Girlfriend, Mom began that subtle SNORTING she does when she's about to BLOW HER TOP.


Then, when I told her that Pope Francis has said -- as he has -- that supporting Donald Trump and/or today's US Republicans is WORSE THAN ABORTION, she hollered that she will NOT LISTEN to ANYTHING SHE DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR.


My mother tried to KILL ME FOR YEARS, claiming it was on authority of the Roman Catholic Church, BLACKMAILED my bisexual father into marrying her and converting to Catholic. Dad HATED ALL RELIGION, and especially HATED MY MOTHER -- and I NEVER, EVER saw the two of them in all those years show a SINGLE SIGN OF AFFECTION for each other -- NEVER a hug and a kiss, (chaste or deep), between them, etc.


My sister Jane said that while Dad was sliding into dementia, Mom was so MEAN TO HIM all the time, she couldn't bear to witness it -- but Mom is so STUPID, she didn't realize she was proving to Jane just how EVIL SHE IS!!!


I did tell Mom I expect to ask my brother Mike to replace the $363.00 it took to replace an ignition coil and spark plug -- since I have THREE MORE and all are the same age, so likely to go soon, so I don't get STRANDED, having less than $200.00 to my name. Unlike my mother and sisters, Mike who makes more and has more money than the THREE OF THEM COMBINED, REFUSES to help me weekly, but DOES help with Special Needs, something I've barely had to ask for the last year -- because of Presidents Trump's and Biden's COVID money relief, but it's getting SPENT DOWN since I've had no increases (except Social Security -- all of them immediately eaten by inflation), for three years.


Funniest, is that I don't BELIEVE in Heaven or Hell -- except for the ones we make for ourselves -- here on Earth -- but Mom's dying would at least get her NAZI MIND CONTROL and HATE out of Jane's, Mike's, and Julie's LIVES -- as well as my own.


Mom has told me MANY TIMES over the last six years I've been back in the States -- after Colin Powell's people had to get me to Political Exile the SECOND TIME -- because D.A. Benjamin R. David, Wells Fargo Advisors, Fox News, Rahm Emanuel, and Barack Obama planned to KILL ME over what I know about their doing DRUG BUSINESS with El Chapo Guzman, Benjamin Netanyahu, and Rupert Murdock.


EVEN Col. Dorothy Newman told me my PARENTS with Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA and owner Patrick Lee Stansbury, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA were going to KILL ME -- since in five tries in one month they could not COMMIT ME.


AND, Geraldine "Gerry" or "Geri" (Flynn) Miller -- flynn@pentagon-usa.us or (678) 425-5382 direct. I just called to make certain it still works, and for the FIRST TIME EVER -- instead of going to voicemail or being simply cut off without answering, Joel Miller ANSWERED, but when I said, "Joel, it's Scott Kenan, and I hope you and Gerry are doing WELL -- don't hang up -- it's ONLY WORDS!!!"


Then, BISEXUAL Joel Miller put me on HOLD, but kept it there until I hung up -- HA!!!


I wanted to know how THIS has been CAUSING ANY EFFECTS:



Vice Adm. Joachim "Jack" Buono, Superintendent of the US Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, New York




Funniest, is that I don't BELIEVE in Heaven or Hell -- except for the ones we make for ourselves -- here on Earth -- but Mom's dying would at least get her NAZI MIND CONTROL and HATE out of Jane's, Mike's, and Julie's LIVES -- as well as my own.


>>> BREAKING!!! At EXACTLY THIS POINT, Gerry and Joel CALLED ME BACK, but since the CIA doesn't usually allow my phone to ring, I saw it light up too late to catch, but called back and they answered.


The FIRST THING they claimed is that they NEVER CALLED ME tonight AT ALL!!! Could the CIA or OTHER HACKERS have SET THEM UP???


And although I spoke with BOTH OF THEM for a full eleven minutes, they BOTH were drunk of beer and high on pot, while I've only been sipping faux-lemonade and have had no pot since last night. I had the CLEAR ADVANTAGE!!!


We debated WHO are GAY or have sex with men at Pentagon Publishing -- for SURE, Patrick Stansbury, Mike Massicott, and Joel Miller:



-- and WHO stiffed me money, like Gerry, who promised me $2,000.00 for my leads -- but paid me only $500.00 and Patrick Stansbury, who promised me $100.00 per share of my stock in his company, but then only paid me 10% of that, or $3,800.00 -- and THAT got me off the streets and into an apartment in Wilmington, NC in 2011 -- but D.A. Ben David had me IMMEDIATELY ARRESTED for blogging about Lawyer David A. Nash's HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING with Wilmington's First Presbyterian Church -- HA!!!


And it was my ONLY FULLY-JEWISH Meyer-side relative, Andrea Opperman, who BITCHED PATRICK OUT in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS -- and he then gave me 10% -- instead of NOTHING -- all of this is documented MANY PLACES in this blog and WHEN IT HAPPENED.



Andrea Opperman



And REMEMBER that ONLY the PHOTOS of these people were REMOVED from my blog and my computer by the CIA or OTHER HACKERS:


Gerry Flynn/Miller, ROGUE US Special Forces Agent Benjamin Shields of Conchas Chinas, Mexico (who owned all of the OBAMA-HATERS 2010 websites that CNN could not find the owner of: https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/05/benjamin-shields-self-proclaimed-cia.html)"Fernando Merino" -- the slept-with-me-NAKED-many-times -- son of the TOP Colombian CIA COCAINE Exporter to the USA, then -- and Tennessee Williams left Fernando his CALLING CARD --albeit, this a misspelling of his surname:







-- and Gerry's was taken off because her BROTHER, whom I met before they bought the much larger house on Raleigh Way in Bethlehem, GA, stopped by and SCREAMED ABUSIVELY at Gerry, Joel, and me -- and I thought he was going to BEAT US UP -- in his OFFICIAL POSITION HIGH in the FBI!!!


THE BEST NEWS is that they told me that Pentagon Publishing, Inc., has LOST THE CONTRACT with the USMMA!!!


Just like Father Robert J. Kus -- who had set up the Wilmington, NC Drug Mafia with my parents and Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- had to FLEE THE USA -- BECAUSE OF THIS BLOG!!!




WELL, I'm exhausted from this VERBAL WRANGLING with first my mother, and then Gerry and Joel, so I will NOT EXPAND on what I have to say to Democratic NC State Representative Deb Butler.


I have seen TONS OF EVIDENCE that she learned her lesson over her wife Anni Parra having died of a Drug Overdose on December 28, 2018.



Blond Deb Butler with her wife, Anni Parra:




I BELIEVE that Deb Butler ACTUALLY GOT what I tried to explain to Sheriff Ed McMahon -- AFTER he introduced me to his TOP DRUG TRAFFICKING PARTNER Pastor Robert Campbell at the 2015 Democratic Party Unity Dinner, but Sheriff McMahon DUG IN DEEPER with the CHRISTIAN DEVIL JESUS, and EXPANDED his control of Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy WITH TWO-FACED POPE FRANCIS!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/drug-trafficking-pastor-robert-campbell.html


DEB BUTLER GETS what I was saying about REFORMING and RADICAL FORGIVENESS.


THEREFORE, perhaps only TENTATIVELYI ENDORSE Deb Butler to SUCCEED HERSELF in the 2020 WHOOPS!!!!: the 2022 election -- she ALWAYS VOTES the way I WOULD!!!









.

No comments: