Saturday, November 13, 2021

RP: Today, on Front Street, I Met ANOTHER "Tall Tree" -- and We Spoke as EQUALS for Nearly Half an Hour. I Was REMINDED of ANOTHER "Tall Tree", Who Kept Me SANE -- While I Lived on South 4th Street. I've Decided to Write Them BOTH a Note:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/today-on-market-street-i-met-another.html


Greg Scott -- Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW, LCAS-A


https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/greg-scott-wilmington-nc/295176


And this will come as a SHOCK to him -- because I have had NO CONTACT with Ben Baldwin since I moved out of Gold Walker's 4th Street apartment, December 1, 2017 -- but Ben and Greg are CUT OF THE SAME CLOTH:



Benjamin Baldwin turned GREY since I moved -- Oy VEY!!!


I had to go through a two-step process to prove I'm human before finding his page at Delta Behavioral Healthhttp://www.deltadbt.com/provider-directory/benjamin-baldwin/



>>> ADDED: I found Greg Scott's secured server to send to him, but NOTHING on how to send to Ben Baldwin, so I called his office to leave him a MESSAGE, but the directory lists NO ONE WITH HIS LAST NAME, so I'll call them MONDAY, to try to get this straightened out!!!



>>> But before I write them, the story of what ELSE has transpired since I last blogged:


I had a long conversation with Mom, who is THRILLED to have learned that the Driver's Road Test for Ancient People that she must take on December 1, before her 99th Birthday on January 6, the first anniversary of the CHRISTIAN INSURRECTION OF WASHINGTON, DC. 


Well, she's thrilled because they DON'T test driving skills -- Mom hasn't hit anything in over three years, when she backed out of her drive with all her mirrors and her back-up-camera -- FAILED TO NOTICE the moving van parked behind her, but NOT blocking her target lane -- and ass-rammed it!!!


She KNOWS not to drive more than she has to and doesn't -- my sister Jane gets to do all of that. AND, Mom had her one detached retina lasered back into position several months ago, and should PASS THE VISION TEST!!!


Jane won't also have to drive Mom to Sunday Mass and Tuesday Bridge Club, and Mom will HATE losing her license to drive and necessarily be less independent.



Jane and Mom on October 23, 2020, at my place in Wilmington. Yes, I got them to smile for the camera.


I told Mom I was going into town for some exercise and to be around PEOPLE and be able to speak with them -- most of the week, I'm like a HERMIT researching, writing, and more-and-more watching QUALITY OLD FILMS.


But ever since I first was tossed out of Kenan Auditorium at UNCW -- they have been DYING to give it a CHRISTIAN CLEANING, so look at what TONIGHT'S PROGRAM is -- after a link to what happened that night:





Cape Fear Chorale Concert — Enjoy a free choral performance at Kenan Auditorium Saturday evening with the Cape Fear Chorale. “Sing Together, Always” takes place at 4 p.m. The 71-member choir will perform work by composers Whitacre, Rutter and Forrest, including “Carol of the Bells” and “Lord’s Prayer,” among others.



“The Christians” is the latest theater production from UNCW’s theatre department and will open Thursday night, Nov. 11, and run through next Sunday, Nov. 21. (Courtesy UNCW)


SUNDAY, NOV. 14

The Christians

UNCW Mainstage Theater, 5270 Randall Dr. • Tickets: $6-$15


UNCW’s Department of Theatre is producing its second show of the season with Lucas Hinath’s “The Christians,” directed by Christopher Marino. The play challenges notions of faith in America, as it follows the story of Pastor Paul who begins to cast his religious doubts to a diverse congregation. His church has grown from its modest beginnings into a worshipping mass of 2,000 parishioners at a megachurch. Yet, at the pinnacle of his faith, the pastor starts exploring the cracks appearing in organized religion and questioning his beliefs that could create a schism in the church.


A gospel choir will be part of the show, which is staged, produced and performed by UNCW theater students.




90 acres of Cameron land near I-40 tapped by family for future project (the Camerons are the SECOND MOST HATED FAMILY in Wilmington -- after the KENANS)


A rezoning request has been launched for around 90 acres of Cameron family land in northern New Hanover County. (Port City...



Seven members of the far-right extremist group Proud Boys lined the back wall of the board of education center Tuesday evening. (Port City Daily photo/Williams)


https://portcitydaily.com/education/2021/11/10/its-time-to-ramp-up-pressure/


In this article, we learn that Sheriff Ed McMahon had REFUSED TO ENFORCE MASK MANDATES -- immediately, when they became LAW -- and feels the same about VACCINE MANDATES, for any and EVERY ONE!!!


I take back EVERYTHING GOOD I have ever said about Sheriff McMahon -- and I don't CARE how much fun the two of us have had kidding about having sex with each other -- about three times over the years, since we met on July 3, 2011, and he FAKE CRIED and claimed he didn't KNOW his Deputies partnered with the CIA unloading mini-subs of powder drugs under Snow's Cut Bridge.


Ask my dear old friend who gave me $2,000.00 when I was homeless and whom I MET while FALSE-COMMITTED to "The Oaks" (now New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital on the NHRMC/Novant campus), in summer of 2011, and she was DUMPED THERE by Sheriff's Deputies. She was solid black-and-blue from the bottom of her short-shorts to her knees, and kept screaming how Deputies and other agents from unmarked cars had accosted her while she walked across Snow's Cut Bridge. She was just retrieving her car after partying in bars near the beach -- but had found no parking on the beach side.


Well, they FORCED DRUGS DOWN HER THROAT, raped her repeatedly, booked her into jail -- and then got her committed. THIS is what DEVOUT CHRISTIANS like Sheriff McMahon will do to people just walking across a bridge. Deb Baratta had NO IDEA a mini-sub was then unloading under the bridge -- we figured THAT OUT, later!!!




Well, read this for a lot of the DETAILS, and the SECOND ONE is what I got to NC's Attorney General Josh Stein -- and he did NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/10/they-traded-because-of-what-she-likes.html


This is one of the TOP TEN most-hit ever blog postings, and I can tell you that AFTER A.G. Stein refused to reply to it -- he ALWAYS READS whatever I send him specifically, SINCE THEN!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-letter-to-nc-attorney-general-josh.html


It was ONLY because of Sheriff McMahon's TRAITOROUS ACTIVITIES with Pope Francis's PERVERTED KNIGHTS of COLUMBUS, that I first told ALL INVOLVED IN NC OFF -- and then TOLD OFF POPE FRANCIS AS WELL!!!






The Lower Cape Fear is just a TENNESSEE WILLIAMS PLAY on STEROIDS (or today, perhaps on METHAMPHETAMINE)!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/sheriff-mcmahon-helped-plan-last-nights.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-pope-francis-sent-both-though.html


And before having a GREAT CONVERSATION with some Artists in -- funny, I can't find them on the current Google Map -- but I THINK the gallery is associated with WDI -- or is near their office -- and ONE GUY, especially, TOTALLY UNDERSTOOD ME.


Anyway, before that, I stopped into Gallery Citrine where I learned that Artists are as HUMAN as other people. I did not see ANYONE I had spoken with when I last visited them: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/10/daniel-starr-was-no-show-at-his-art.html.


I got to speaking with the Artist then manning the store, and SHE had NEVER HEARD of Wilmington Politicians and Christian Clergy running HARD DRUGS. I said everyone is SO HIGH HERE they can't even VOTE RIGHT or decide rationally for whom to vote. SHE SAID she ALWAYS VOTES and is ALWAYS INFORMED FIRST, and I TOLD HER she is just another WHITE-SUPREMACIST, CHRISTIAN C*U*N*T with her head up her CHRISTIAN BUTT -- if she doesn't know WHO RUNS THE HARD DRUGS, HERE.


Last, I ran into Greg Scott, and quickly learned he is a therapist and his practice is named "Tall Tree Counseling, Consulting & Training" -- because while he is tall enough to have played basketball by contract for two years opposite the HARLEM GLOBE-TROTTERS (if you play THEM, you play the BEST), the name is in reference to having THE BEST VIEW from the top of a TALL TREE -- and that includes a circumspect view of "REALITY" and oneself, within it.




I have a FUNNY CONFESSION to make to Dr. Baldwin.


>>> THINGS I FORGOT TO PUT IN THE ABOVE:


1. Mom AGREED WITH ME that since EVERY EVENT IN TOWN surrounding the commemoration of the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat has a DRUG-TRAFFICKING CHRISTIAN MINISTER giving a PRAYER at it -- or it's in a Christian Church . . . Democrats Rev. Jonathan Barfield, Rev. Clifford Barnett (also with Rev. Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church and Rev. Clarence Shavers of Bethesda Christian Life Church), are some of the BIGGEST Drug-Trafficking Christian Ministers in town -- Sheriff McMahon told me about Campbell, and I knew about Shavers from being in his Mercy House Shelter for several months in late 2011.


ALSO, the two who sit on County Commission and City Council got nearly ALL THEIR FUNDS from REPUBLICANS -- but especially DARK MONEY -- just like FAKE DEMOCRAT Mayor "Bill" Saffo -- and Port City Daily has PUBLISHED ALL OF THIS, but not until AFTER THE LAST TWO ELECTIONS -- which PROVES the PCD is TOTALLY COMPLICIT in the NAZI TAKEOVER of Wilmington.


And the BIGGEST Republican Dark Money Fund ESPECIALLY WENT AFTER MY FRIEND (and Artist), Leslie Cohen in 2020 (2019???) -- SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE SHE IS A JEW!!!




November 14, 2021


Dear Ben Baldwin and Greg Scott,


There's NO DENYING that you both know me, and Ben, sorry to just BARGE IN like this, but it is all I think I have time for. Did you know that during the time I lived in Gold Walker's apartment, adjacent to your deck, that also in that house lived Jerry Garcia's personal friend and FAVE LSD supplier, Sa'ant Samuel "Sam" Celia, Jr. -- and he admitted to me he had ALSO supplied Dr. Timothy Leary AND Leary's former MALE LOVER Theodore "Ted" Drutch, who later converted from Jew to Christian and married Maria Ruiz, and they BOTH worked for the Obama/Hillary Clinton Drug Mafia in both Jalisco and Nayarit States!!!


They were ALSO in the Puerto Vallarta Writers Group that MURDERED Colin Stuart Hamilton, retired star of BBC TV and Radio, who had ALSO worked a stint on Miami radio and TV. And THAT TOTALLY CONNECTED the P.V. Drug Mafia with Sheriff Ed McMahon via Jennifer McCracken, who told me her MOR(M)ON MOTHER gave her all her HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING ORDERS -- and her BROTHER was a TOP SHERIFF'S DETECTIVE as well as TOP CIA AGENT in Wilmington -- LOL!!!



I found FOUR ALIASES for Jenny McCracken on the internet -- and Jenny SWORE it was SHE who got her CIA brother to make G-MAIL CANCEL my several (and main, held for YEARS), accounts!!!




Also, the heavy-set, 6' 3", white woman who lived directly beneath me, was Denise Renee Wood, who had earned 43 Felony Convictions and many Misdemeanors as well, twenty years before that, as an International Drug Mule. 


Since she is a TOTALLY JESUS-DRIVEN CHRISTIAN, she NEVER had her GUN RIGHTS revoked, and in fact had TWO LOADED REVOLVERS in her apartment, and almost had to use them a couple of times (this from her to me), given the HIGH POWERED Drug Mafia that came and went from her apartment.


ANYWAY, she was then working with Mayor Saffo's Drug Mafia, and was the FIRST person who told me "Bill" Saffo had a THING for sex with YOUNG GUYS -- if not necessarily ILLEGALLY YOUNG.


The GOOD NEWS is that Gold just smokes too much Pot and gets confused. Her grandchildren's mother told me Gold does not know that her son Allen Walker's http://www.walkerworldnc.com/ is one of the BIGGEST HARD-DRUG IMPORT PORTS on the Cape Fear River. Gold will DIE when she finds this out -- and I HOPE I never have to tell her -- she has invited me to her house for DISCUSSIONS, SOON. 


That whole bunch is now out, except possibly Mr. Celia, whose operation is now TINY.


So, NOW, my confession to Ben -- When I first moved in, you must not have been used to anyone sitting on my back porch, so the bathroom blinds were wide open when you stepped out of the shower. I saw an idealized physical White Man with NO BODY FAT and CHEST HAIR that would drive ANYONE MAD WITH DESIRE!!!


I will also say that I felt I was VIOLATING YOUR PRIVACY and averted my eyes as soon as I spied the top of your "Pecker-Bush" -- but then immediately tried to steal a peak of the FULL MONTE (or whatever they call it today), and you had CLOSED THE BLINDS -- and I NEVER, ONCE SAW IT!!!


Of course, I IMMEDIATELY put my sexual fantasies to REST -- and soon also interacted with your wife, daughters, brother, and HIS WIFE (he as HOT AS YOU!!!).


And REALLY, our too-infrequent-for-me discussions of philosophy, psychology, etc., KEPT ME SANE through my stint in THAT APARTMENT. 


And YES, I had a whole STRING of male, homeless guys I foolishly tried to help, and EVERY ONE OF THEM turned out to be TRAFFICKING DRUGS for various Christian Churches. And MOST of them also turned out to have the LAW AFTER THEM for molesting girls of about 12 years of age.


When I contacted the D.A.s and Sheriffs of New Hanover, Brunswick, Pender, and Columbus Counties where WARRANTS existed for their arrests, they all DECLINED to arrest them, and IN FACT PROTECTED THEM.


Sorry, I haven't had so much to say to Greg -- but we just spoke for quite a long time and about many of these things and more (including you, whom he said he did not know).


What I had forgotten to mention to Greg -- and I might never have to you -- my mother developed MK-ULTRA (NAZI MIND CONTROL), for the CIA and Roman Catholic Church while she ran Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati, Ohio, right after WWII. And she used Lithium Carbonate -- beginning in 1978 -- as a form of SOFT-LOBOTOMY on me, until my Shrink of eight years, Alexandra Whiddon, took me off since she'd NEVER seen a sign of Bipolar in me, in early 2009.


Lithium is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to be used more than several weeks -- in CIVILIZED COUNTRIES -- including most second and third-world countries including Mexico -- because it DESTROYS ORGANS and is considered TORTOROUS. But NOT in NAZI USA!!!


I'm LUCKY that I only lost my PERFECT TEETH to it -- dentures are far from perfect, but better than a LIVER TRANSPLANT!!!


So, I THANK YOU BOTH for your consciousness of LOVE and REASON -- the very ESSENCE of the DEITY -- in MY EXPERIENCE!!!














.

No comments: