Saturday, November 6, 2021

RP: An ATTEMPT at COMPASSION for Out-Going UNCW Chancellor Jose' Sartarelli -- with EXPLANATION for My DRAMATIC Out-Kicking from Kenan Auditorium on November 2 by a Kenan-Allied, Hard-Drug Trafficking, TOP Officer of the USCG:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/an-attempt-at-compassion-for-out-going.html



Jose' V. "Zito" Sartarelli




Jessie (Kenan) Wise House at Market and 17th Streets, the most luxurious University President's Residence in the USA, is where Mary Lily Kenan's secret child by Henry Flagler before their marriage was raised as a "Wise".



Jessie (Kenan) Wise (center), and her tall, thin sister Sarah Graham Kenan (the "Hayseed Kenan Sisters"), about the time they became sudden multimillionaires after inheriting part of Henry Morrison Flagler's fortune.


Jessie (Kenan) Wise -- after she got used to being one of the wealthiest women in the world:





Mary Louise Clisby "Louise" Wise Francis, was the LOVE CHILD of Flagler and Mary Lily Kenan, and was hidden as the daughter of Jessie (Kenan) Wise (growing up in what is now the Chancellor's Residence) -- and had a TOTALLY TRAGIC LIFE, dying eventually of suicide:


Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler, Bingham left the MAJOR PORTION of her fortune, including Flagler's Wedding Present to Mary Lily, Whitehall (now the Flagler Museum), to her FAKE NIECE and ACTUAL DAUGHTER!!!






>>> FIRST SENT TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:


BEFORE I send this to my FULL SEVERAL LISTS of hundreds of Political Contacts:


To chancellor@uncw.edu chancellor@uncw.edu, tkenan@kmi.net tkenan@kmi.net, sarmstrong@kmi.net sarmstrong@kmi.net, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, info@portcitydaily.com info@portcitydaily.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, editor@dailytarheel.com editor@dailytarheel.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council@wilmingtonnc.gov council@wilmingtonnc.gov, emcmahon@nhcgov.com emcmahon@nhcgov.com, officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov, hubbardm@uncw.edu hubbardm@uncw.edu, gerardp@uncw.edu gerardp@uncw.edu, moezzim@uncw.edu moezzim@uncw.edu


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Dr. Jose V. Sartarelli 

Chancellor of UNC - Wilmington

chancellor@uncw.edu


November 6, 2021


Dear Chancellor Sartarelli,


I hope this email finds you cozy at home in a small study in your most palatial Chancellor's Residence (former Kenan Mansion), and with a good book -- and perhaps a cognac. At least you have children and grand-children to fill that enormous residence at holidays -- and it must be GREAT for luxurious entertaining, which I assume you are paid well enough to host. As a TREAT, today I bought two Big Macs on a two-for-one coupon -- so I DO have something in common with the Kenan Family's PUPPET, Donald Trump. And YES, I'm THAT BROKE -- but at least I'm HAPPY!!!


Has Thomas S. Kenan III ever made you KISS TRUMP'S RING (or ass)???


My point is that I have a lot of EMPATHY for your situation. Although you and I would likely disagree on much of Politics and GOD HELP US, I actually believe everyone should have a chance at greatness, and education is the key, I see you have thwarted diversity and minority rights at every opportunity -- yet the University has PROSPERED under your direction and is only one of THREE UNC satellites listed in the top 100 Universities in the USA -- so I THANK YOU for that!!!


I see nothing listed for you for religion, but as a native Brazilian, I assume you were raised Roman Catholic -- or at least in Catholic Culture -- as was I. I wanted to be a Jesuit Priest when I was in junior high, but left that Church before the end of high school, and later became a trained Practitioner of Science of Mind, studying with top people from the USA and Germany.


We hear all the time about "The Big Lie" promoted by Donald Trump, the Republican Party, Thomas S. Kenan III and his near family, Fox News, OAN, QAnon, etc. -- but as you are WELL EDUCATED, I'm certain you are familiar with Voltaire's and many other agreeing thinkers' words:






As you know from studying Science, it is BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE for Jesus to have come back to life or ascended bodily into a physical heaven -- and under you, I see UNCW distinguished itself by sending a SATELLITE into orbit -- so you KNOW it is impossible to send a MEAT ROCKET with no fuel or defenses against lack of atmosphere, etc., into SPACE!!!


Such a FOOLISH IDEA -- and WHY the great majority of believing Christians voted for and support Donald Trump -- they think he's Jesus's representative on Earth. 63% of Biden voters don't even believe in a god that listens to prayers, and if there were power in PRAYER, we would all pray COVID-19 away. I would pray my own FORCED-ON-ME POVERTY away!!!


So, if a person is a CHRISTIAN, they are also a FUNDAMENTAL LIAR. That said, some of my top ALLIES, including Colin Powell's retired CPO Col. Dorothy Newman and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', are DEVOUT CHRISTIANS!!!


And here is how you confirm who is your MASTER:



This is what your management of the Sarah Graham Kenan Auditorium tried to do to me Tuesday evening by kicking me out because a couple of screaming Christian Bitches attacked me for criticizing the Kenan Family -- not even as hard as the Professor before me, who CONDEMNED having his office in Kenan Hall and all agreed the Kenan name should be WIPED OFF THE UNCW CAMPUS!!!


I CERTAINLY don't agree with THAT -- Kenans have been the FINANCIAL BACKBONE of the UNC System!!! In fact, a building simply named for the FAMILY is far better than for William Rand Kenan, Sr. (who was a chief cause of the Wilmington Coup d'Etat of 1898), and UNC Chapel Hill has a HUGE PROBLEM with KENAN STADIUM -- because they re-dedicated it to WRK, Jr., who had paid for it to honor his CHRISTIAN WHITE SUPREMACIST PARENTS!!!


BUT, History Books tell the truth about HIM -- and because he controlled Standard Oil of New Jersey's Stock through the middle of the Twentieth Century, he contributed more funds than anyone else (43% of all of Hitler's campaign costs), to elect Hitler Chancellor, then bought the land and built the Oil Refineries in Germany that supplied the MAJORITY of gasoline and motor fuels and lubricants -- as well as the PERVITIN (Methamphetamine or Adderall), used to fuel Hitler's War Machine. 


Kenans helped Adolph Hitler MORE than the Kennedy, Bush, and Ford Families COMBINED -- and ONLY the Ford Family has ever APOLOGIZED for having done that. Instead, the Kenan Family put their PUPPET TRUMP into office on the backs of all the GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS!!!


Today's results, with the Bush, Cheney, Clinton, Obama, and Biden Families with the CIA and Episcopal and Presbyterian Churches making the MOST MONEY off the CIA Worldwide Drug Trafficking, and TRUMP is by all accounts -- of his closest associates -- ADDICTED TO ADDERALL.


SPEED DESTROYS ALL EMPATHY, and that is why it causes its mostly Christian addicts to GO CRAZY, bullying anyone who is actually CIVILIZED.



Nikole Hannah-Jones



I was actually SHOCKED that after Kenan-controlled UNC System SCREWED Nikole Hannah-Jones, UN-screwed her after REAL ACADEMICS CONDEMNED the Kenan Family/UNC, and then she WISELY decided not to put up with the Kenan Family's GOD-HATING EPISCOPALIAN WHITE SUPREMACY (and probably didn't even know they also ADDICT ALL to Meth, Cocaine, Heroin, and Fentanyl) -- with our US GOVERNMENT and MOST Christian Denominations!!!


As you probably have read, President AMLO of Mexico made the deal with President Kenan (aka Trump), to sell TONS of Mexican Fentanyl to the USA -- which is WHY we no longer needed the CIA OPIUM from Afghanistan, and Trump began our pull out of troops that only guarded the Poppy fields, anyway. Biden had little choice in how he continued that course, and FINALLY, Republicans have SHUT UP criticizing Biden for what Trump FORCED HIM TO DO!!!


I was DUMFOUNDED when I saw a Kenan University had invited Ms. Hannah-Jones to speak!!! I figured the Kenans must be GIVING UP WORHIPPING the PAGAN IDOL JESUS!!! But it was not so. I'll paste in two links that I PREVIOUSLY SENT YOU -- in case you didn't think they were worth taking seriously.


I have given the situation long enough for me to hear from the TRAITOR USCG CDR Susan Polizzotto for further explanation, and she refuses -- but ALSO MAKES NO ARGUMENT against the TRUTH of my words. I was LIVID WITH ANGER -- yet completely in control of myself when I left, got home and was LAUGHING about it all, Susan found my blog and posted a comment that PROVES SHE IS PSYCHOTIC -- and has now SHUT UP -- LOL!!!


The FACT IS, with all of these HATEFUL CHRISTIAN BULLIES bullying the County Board of Education, especially, your people were CORRECT to take me out. ANYONE should have been at the first sign of screaming matches with self-appointed guardians of Christian Hate -- they even BLASTED CHRISTIAN HYMNS outside recently at a local school board meeting and then TRIED to break in -- they only excluded because they REFUSED to wear masks!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/uscg-cmdr-susan-polizzotto-who-had.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/oreo-episcopal-presiding-bishop-michael.html


So, GOOD LUCK with the remaining eight months you will head UNCW!!! I see that you and your wife plan to LEAVE Wilmington after this. I hope for YOUR SAKE you find a safe place to hide -- should you decided to write a TELL ALL about all of the CRIMES of my Kenan Family you have been forced to support.


Kenan in the Bible Dictionary STILL MEANS "The Sadness" (depression), or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness" -- as we ALL HAVE LEARNED THROUGH THEIR CHRISTIAN WAYS!!!


I will LATER, find the email for Nikole Hannah-Jones at Howard University -- one of MANY Universities I sold ad space in their yearbook and or science journals like I also did Carolina Scientific. But MOSTLY, I sold ad space in Yearbooks for all of the Service and Maritime Academies, US War Colleges, etc., in the TWENTY YEARS I worked for Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, Georgia -- until Patrick found out I knew he distributes all the HARD-DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB -- from Maine to Florida -- including in Wilmington and in PARTNERSHIP with both of my own PARENTS (then), and also Tom Kenan and his HATEFUL EPISCOPALIAN DRUG TRAFFICKERS.


https://www.pentagon-usa.us/


http://www.topgrad.com/


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/gwinnett-county-georgia-sheriff-keybo.html


And here is my EXPERIENCE with the MURDERING Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark.


THIS IS WHAT THEY DID TO ME!!! 


I WILL GET MY LEGAL REVENGE!!!


https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2019/09/rp-maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html








.

No comments: