Tuesday, November 23, 2021

RP: A SURPRISING Interaction with Jimmie Gaukler of Wilmington, NC -- and My Brother Mike Kindly Sent Me Some Financial Assistance, while PROVING Mike Does NOT Read This Blog, nor UNDERSTAND Anything about MY LIFE!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/a-surprising-interaction-with-jimmie.html



Jimmie Gaukler's Profile Photo from LINKED-INhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/jimmie-gaukler-200a2a49/


Jimmie Gaukler

  1st degree connection

Happily Retired Following A GREAT Career | Salt Life | Porsche Enthusiast | Fitness
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States  Contact info


Jimmy Gaukler spent his ENTIRE PROFESSIONAL LIFE selling and marketing KNOWN ADDICTIVE, Cancer-Causing Agents -- particularly Tobacco, Flavored-Vaping, and Hard-Drug Paraphernalia -- and is PROUD OF IT!!!


I have NO IDEA if he is a Christian or not -- but it would not surprise me.


>>> FROM LINKED-IN, LAST NIGHT:


Hey Brandon…how about the 13 in Afghanistan that won’t be celebrating Thanksgiving with their families?

How many is that exactly…not according to CNN either..I mean like actual numbers..🤔 and that’s a great comparison…don’t pay any attention to what this clown is doin…play the “hey what about game”…..like democrats do…this guy is a disgrace ..compare him to whoever you want..and in the end ..he’s still a disgrace..😳 and the whole world knows it…

Jimmie Gaukler My parents were America's TOP CATHOLIC NAZIS (before Steve Bannon took that over), and set up the CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIAS of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman -- whom I knew well -- on ORDERS of Pope John Paul II. I work with Colin Powell's remaining people, and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore'. Read my blog that's gotten over 5 million hits so far, and email me if you want Honore's direct cell number to check my reference -- LOL!!! https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com


Scott Kenan cocaine is a helluva drug.

Glad to hear you like it. I gave it up in the early 1980s!!! Did you see where I mentioned you here???: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/kenan-thompson-on-snlnbc-dings.html


Now, BEFORE I GET GOING, perhaps funniest, is that right after I sent my last reply to Gaukler, I checked and his home address, cell-phone number, and email address are OPEN FOR ALL TO SEE -- unusual on LINKED-IN, except for those one is ALREADY CONNECTED TO, which he and I still are not.


This PROVES he is actually an OPEN GUY, assuming EVERYONE APPROVES of addicting people to Nicotine and other Substances. His companies DO REP:



I've used Zig-Zag rolling papers since COLLEGE DAYS -- but today prefer a small metal pipeSOME PEOPLE smoke so many joints they REALLY GO ZIG-ZAG-CROCHETING OVERBOARDno???




And Jimmie Gaukler was Market Director of Matrix Brokerage here in Wilmington, NC 2016 - 2018 -- and you can SEE HOW MANY NON-WHITE PEOPLE he hired -- not too many women, either:



The Matrix Brokerage staff




The CONNECTION between THE MATRIX, AT&T (STILL Donald Trump's BIGGEST MEDIA SUPPORTER), Michael Massicott, and Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, Georgia -- that STILL distributes all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB!!!





Well, even though when I spoke to Jimmie Gaukler for ELEVEN MINUTES as he drove his Porsche around Wilmington this afternoon -- and we had a GREAT TIME, constantly LAUGHING, he's just a piece of SHIT-AT-HEART -- but I know of no crime I could prove that he would be ARRESTED FOR, TODAY.


BESIDES, I'm not LAW ENFORCEMENT, anyway!!!








Pew Poll: How many Evangelicals supported Trump in 2020?

David Gamble

Jul 5 · 4 min read










This is the 78 rpm record I played the MOST in my mother's Aunt Matilda "Til" (Meyer) Foley's ATTIC in the late 1950s, in BATESVILLE, INDIANA -- the CASKET-MAKING CAPITAL of the WORLD!!!









READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!:

















.

No comments: