Tuesday, November 2, 2021

RP: Election Day in Wilmington, NC -- and AGAIN, My Last Posting Has Gone SUPER-VIRAL -- but 85% of Hits are AGAIN from ARTISTS in the USA Using APPLE COMPUTERS -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/election-day-in-wilmington-nc-and-again.html












American Jihad: The Religious Right’s War on America


James Peron

Oct 26 · 19 min read


One claim repeatedly made by more moderate evangelicals is Trump and the Republican Party corrupted evangelicalism. That is a very convenient way of ignoring the fact that evangelicals went after the GOP and corrupted it. Trump was the result of evangelical control of the GOP, not the cause of a GOP dominated evangelicalism. Evangelicals, particularly in the South, started flocking to Republican Party in the 1960s because they blamed Democrats for allowing blacks and whites in the same schools and they were fervent, god-fearing, Jesus-loving racists. (See the booklets by such evangelicals as John R. Rice or Bob Jones.)


In the 1980s Jerry Falwell and his fevered followers, on the recommendation of my high school principal—Robert Billings—started the Moral Majority and the Religious Right was born. It’s goal from that moment on was to take over the Republican Party, then use the GOP to take over America in order to impose authoritarian theocratic rule on the country. They were open about their goals and their strategies, and it was the opposite of what evangelical excuse-makers describe today.


That this was the goal was outlined in this article of mine that was published in September, 1981 in Libertarian Review magazine under the title “The New Theocracy: Moral Majority’s Grab for Power.” 


Below is that article. At the time it was current events, now it is a historical look at the movement attacking America today.





>>> THIS MORNING AT 11:00, JUST OVER 3,900 PEOPLE HAD HIT MY LAST POSTING:



Nikole Hannah-Jones





STRANGELY, I was up at 8:30 this morning, and SPECTRUM's TV-over-internet-App was STUCK on SPECTRUM LOCAL NEWS -- and it took until 11:30 AM before I could get any other channel to come in.


This means I know MORE ABOUT THE WEATHER FORECAST than I ever have before -- and ALSO, I got to see that Spectrum has been doing GREAT PUBLICITY for Ms. Hannah-Jones's event -- EVERY HALF HOUR!!!


I just checked and ALL TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!!!


Now, to be PERFECTLY CLEAR, I have not expected that I would or could interact with Nikole Hannah-Jones or John Jeremiah Sullivan while they are on stage -- theirs is a conversation between the two of them. My only goal was that they be AWARE of my deep knowledge of not just Kenan Family Crimes but of ALL CHRISTIANS -- even the "GOOD ONES" support WHITE SUPREMACY -- if not necessarily HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING.



And I am SOMEWHAT CONCERNED about the mind-set of Mr. Sullivan, who got his DEGREE from Sewanee/University of the South. PERHAPS he is an Episcopalian.


There is NO POSSIBILITY that Jesus ever came back to life or ascended bodily into a physical heaven -- and on FACEBOOK, ALL CHRISTIAN ADS should be labelled as:






And John Jeremiah Sullivan went to Sewanee BEFORE they HID the Episcopal Confederate Mace from public view in 2005 -- ONLY FOR POLITICAL CORRECTNESS -- and then OREO Black Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church Michael Curry, waited THREE YEARS before he had the Seal of the Confederacy window in All Saints Chapel, REMOVED!!!



The Sewanee Episcopal Mace







My MOST RECENT OF MANY Letters received by the TOP PEOPLE at Sewanee -- and NO ONE has ever REPLIED -- LOL!!!




Reuben E. Brigety II





John Jeremiah Sullivan, being very naturally CURIOUS and a BUDDING JOURNALIST absolutely MUST KNOW much of the Criminal Backstory of his alma mater!!!


I should have reported this YESTERDAY in my Letter to him and Ms. Hannah-Jones, that I DOCUMENTED the wealthy Kenans giving the Episcopal Church over $100 Million over the last 110 years -- MOST OF IT to Sewanee -- in SUPPORT of the Episcopal Confederate Mace.


I don't KNOW of any buildings, programs, etc., at Sewanee being BADGED as a gift from Kenans -- but PART of that giving was James Graham Kenan leaving $8,000,000.00 to All Saints Episcopal Church in Atlanta -- where I worshipped for some months in the mid-1980s -- because my boyfriend, Paige, was in their CHOIR!!!



Kenan Memorial Organ


Perhaps STRANGEST is that WHILE I worshipped there, so did James Graham Kenan (although his wife worshipped in the Roman Catholic Cathedral and was very GENEROUS TO CHARITIES THERE)!!!


I spoke this morning with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- America's RETIRED TOP Roman Catholic NAZI -- now replaced by Steve Bannon.


Mom was AWARE of this lecture in Kenan Auditorium at UNCW, tonight. Mom is THRILLED that I am going, MORE THRILLED that I wrote so many people about it and blogged about THAT -- which has gone VIRAL.


And Mom HOPES that I get a chance to speak with these people and TELL THE TRUTH about BOTH sides of my Criminal Family!!!


I have LULLED Mom's Criminal Mind to SLEEP -- by discussing all the many FUN TIMES we had as a family while I was growing up, showing her TONS OF REAL APPRECIATION for ALWAYS putting EDUCATION ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE, and finding LOTS OF GOALS WE HAVE IN COMMON.


And like me, Mom is THRILLED we have such perfect weather for people to get out and VOTE -- here in Wilmington!!!




Of course the OTHER PROBLEM I often must deal with is the LARGE NUMBER of people who REFUSE TO ADMIT that although successful STRAIGHT male prostitutes in Wilmington SWEAR that 85% of Married Christian Men are actually GAY -- so they are WELL PAID and there are MANY OF THEM, in my OWN experience, it is OVER 50% -- but less than 85%.


REMEMBER: In the 1980s and early 1990s, there were EIGHT GAY BARS in Wilmington, three of them on more than one floor and featuring Drag Shows, etc. TODAY, there is only Ibiza:









.

No comments: