Monday, November 8, 2021

RP: MIRACLE!!! Denison University's (my alma mater's), Art & Queer Studies Professor Dyan Couden, ANSWERED HER PHONE This Afternoon, and NOW, I'm Ready to BURST -- Like a GIANT PINYATA Full of LOVE and APPRECIATION -- FINALLY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/miracle-denison-universitys-my-alma.html



Unlike I, Dyan Couden is also a FITNESS NUT -- and bears Tennessee Williams's "trademark letter-closing""En Avant" on her shirt!!!



Dyan Couden from her Denison Faculty page: 
https://denison.edu/people/dyan-couden




The email I got from Dyan, earlier today:



>>> Save the Date! Studio Art Alumni Get-together in Columbus!

Mon, Nov 8, 2021 2:55 pm

FROM:   Dyan Couden coudend@denison.edu
To Dyan Couden coudend@denison.edu
Bcc scottdkenan@aol.com




Dyan Couden

AAA - Department of Art
Studio Art, Art History and Visual Culture
Queer Studies Concentration
Denison University Bryant Arts Center
Granville, OH  43023
740-587-6596 (ARTS)
740-587- 8581 (AHVC)


* * *


>>> FIRST SENT THIS WAY:


For DENISON UNIVERSITY, especially -- and SELECTED OTHERS, first (including my Cell Phone number), before my HUNDREDS of Contacts are emailed this:


To coudend@denison.edu coudend@denison.edu, president@denison.edu president@denison.edu, millerad@denison.edu millerad@denison.edu, abram@denison.edu abram@denison.edu, president@qocnc.com president@qocnc.com, chancellor@uncw.edu chancellor@uncw.edu, tkenan@kmi.net tkenan@kmi.net, sarmstrong@kmi.net sarmstrong@kmi.net


Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com



To: Dyan Couden: coudend@denison.edu

Cc: President Adam Weinberg, president@denison.edu and Alan Miller, new head of Journalism, millerad@denison.edu, Ron Abrams, Chair of Queer Studies, abram@denison.edu, and Alan Miller, new Head of the new Journalism Major, millerad@denison.edu


November 8, 2021


Well, HELLO, again, Dyan!!!


To be clear, I am Scott David Kenan, and a PROUD DENISON GRAD of 1973!!! I am so excited, I intend to copy this to President Adam Wineberg as well as Ron Abrams (the last person I emailed at Denison). Ron did NOT respond, but then MANY of my emails are BLOCKED by the CIA or other hackershttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/04/my-letter-emailed-to-ron-abram-and.html?m=0.




And I see that Alan Miller is LEAVING his position at the Columbus Dispatch/Gannett/USA Today Group to work full time at Denison, heading the Journalism Major and Minor!!! 


My blog was begun in 2008 to promote my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, but in early 2010, Alyson Books who had contracted to publish it spring 2010 as their TOP Hard-Cover selection of thirty releases, CANCELLED IT in early January 2010 -- after I confronted the Atlanta Journal/Constitution's TOP EDITORS who ran a FALSE STORY about Christal Presley (now Trivett-Presley), having MADE UP the story of her wealthy father, Delmer Presley, having been poor and suffering TERRIBLE PTSD from Vietnam -- yet I knew Delmer WELL and he LOVED TELLING WAR STORIES!!!



Christal Trivett-Presley and her father, Delmer Presley -- when I knew them, in 2009.


Only hours later, American Express (the ONLY company Tennessee Williams ever made a TV ad for), robo-called me on a Sunday night after 9:00 PM (in Georgia, then, robocalls were ILLEGAL after 9:00 PM and ANYTIME ON SUNDAY), to tell me they were REDUCING my unsecured line of credit from either 100 or 50 thousand dollars (I forget, but it's documented deep in my blog), by HALF -- leaving me with $243.00 credit available. And they ALSO raised my interest rate from their very minimum, to SIXTEEN PERCENT!!!


Since I KNEW American Express was HUGE in Drug Trafficking then in Puerto Vallarta, I STIFFED THEM for everything I owed them -- HA!!! I also wrote Delta Airlines, that had helped me ENORMOUSLY thanking them and got no reply from AMEX, but Delta wrote back thanking me for allowing them to help me save my own life:




And look at this Letter I sent Moni Basu of BOTH CNN and the AJC -- who WROTE that first fiction: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-bizarre-phone-conversation-today.html.


ALSO, I have known well Journalist Ben Zion Leuchter, who developed his family's newspaper in Vineland, NJ into a MAJOR GROUP of newspapers in middle-sized cities, and then sold it all to Gannett about 1980. 




HE told me he believed the wealthy Kenans were JEWS (Kenan in the Old Testament means "The Sadness" -- depression -- or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness"), but the TOP KENANS have confirmed to me time and again -- even a year ago -- that they HATE ONLY JEWS MORE THAN THEY HATE "NIGGERS" -- an attitude they got from the Presbyterian Church from which as an ELDER, William Rand Kenan, Senior, led the only successful Coup d'Etat in US HISTORY -- murdering BLACKS and stealing their Political Offices, Property, etc., turning Wilmington MAJORITY WHITE with STRICT WHITE SUPREMACY in the Name of Jesus Christ their SAVIOR.


BOTH White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking in Wilmington profit the Presbyterian and Episcopalian Churches the most by far.




Anyway, in Wilmington, Pam Sander (now head of ALL Gannett Newsrooms in the entire S.E. USA -- and a TOTAL DRUG-TRAFFICKING White-Supremacist/Christian!!!), who has been Head Editor of the Wilmington Star News as long as anyone can remember -- and for the LONGEST TIME it was owned by the New York Times -- SPECIFICALLY because Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu, the BIGGEST DRUG MAFIOSO of MEXICO and both Bill and Hillary Clinton's BIGGEST DRUG SUPPLIER (He was the WEALTHIEST man in the WORLD while Hillary Headed the State Department, but fell quickly to #17 when she left -- LOL!!!).


>>> ADDED: But, he NEEDED the Wilmington Star News, to control the minds of Wilmingtonians -- with my mother's NAZI MIND CONTROL's HELP -- and IN FACT, the NYTIMES sent an emissary to greet me at the 2012 Azalea Festival, to tell me they had completely bought out Carlos "Slim's" 20% of their stock -- and ownership of MOST of their DEBT. They would not announce that to the Press -- until the check had cleared, which then took a month.


In GREAT DETAIL, beginning about halfway down here -- beginning with the large image of George W. Bush and Barack Obama in an OPIUM-POPPY FIELD, bearing the Star of David and the Christian Hounds from HELL!!!




I was held hostage in the Puerto Vallarta, Mexico area FIVE TIMES in 2010 by Rex Tillerson/Exxon-Mobil (my own Kenan Family)/CIA Drug Mafia in partnership with President Obama and Sect of State Hillary Clinton -- once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman for six weeks -- and they told me ALL OF THEIR SECRETS of supplying Obama and Rahm Emanuel with HARD DRUGS, and I was ALSO held for a time by ROGUE US Special Forces Agent Benjamin Shields, a CIA Agent with a HUGE METH LAB, as well as running all of the eight "Obama-Haters 2010" websites that more than TWICE I saw top CNN Talking Heads on TV claim NO ONE could figure out who owned them -- but simply googling the name of one site, I immediately learned this and published it on blog:







This was Ben Shields' apartment building after being abandoned. While I was held hostage there, there were rock cairns in this yard with the STENCH OF ROTTING HUMAN FLESH!!!!




It is next-door to a CORRUPTED P.V. Police substation, and I got the REAL Chief of Puerto Vallarta Police to FORCE Ben Shields to give me back my car (he'd stolen my keys to use it to deliver METH), and cut off the locks Ben put on my door so I could not get my belongings.





Ben Shields and several others of the TOP CIA DRUG TRAFFICKERS frequently spoke with my mother, America's TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZI (Steve Bannon now has Mom's duties), telling them how to TORTURE ME FURTHER!!!



Mom, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, and I on October 23, 2020 here in Wilmington.


Mom ran Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati after WWII when they got all of Dr. Josef Mengele's notes on NAZI MIND CONTROL and developed it for the CIA and Roman Catholic Church. LATER, in Mom's honor, they RENAMED that MK-ULTRA for Mon's two last names.







The funny thing, is that the REASON I joined First Presbyterian here in Wilmington for the second half of 2011, was because in 1990, I visited Liberty Hall in Kenansville, NC, and the guide allowed me to handle several-hundred-years-old books on Presbyterian Thought (after a thorough hand-washing), and they were nearly IDENTICAL to what I studied in Science of Mind!!!


And Ernest Trice "Ernie" Thompson IV, then the Pastor, not only said he wasn't so sure Jesus was the literal Son of God, EITHER!!! Ernie was the FIFTH FIRST-SON of TOP PRESBYTERIAN MINISTERS -- ALL becoming Presby Ministers -- the LAST THING he wanted to do. But his Grandfather had brought the Yankee and Southern Churches back together after the Civil War, and he felt he HAD TO DO IT.



Ernie Thompson at First Prez -- when I knew him.


Ernie also told me he wanted to have sex with me, but COULD NOT because of his vows to his wife -- so he has SOME INTEGRITY!!! He ALSO kicked my good friends, a retired Black Full Army Colonel and his wife OUT -- when they DARED to break the COLOR BARRIER, by telling them he supported GAY MARRIAGE (not a lie)


But then the CONGREGATION kicked Ernie Out -- because he supported GAY MARRIAGE, and after he left, voted to ALLOW GAY MARRIAGE at First Prez -- LOL!!! 


And don't even ASK about the "Six-Foot Kenan-Cock" atop Kenan Steeple over Kenan Chapel, there. I'm 6' 11" -- and can't live up to THAT -- although my father's nickname at New Hanover High, here, was "MIDDLE-LEG" because of his size and love of sharing it with both men and women.


Today, the BIGGEST CLOSET-CASE HOMOS who run White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking attend First Prez, St. James Episcopal, and OTHER Presby and Episcopal Congregations -- especially Kenans, Camerons, Trasks, D.A. Benjamin R. David, and the WORST LOCAL JUDGE (a Lesbian-Republican), Lindsey McKee who was elected Lindsey Leigh (McKee) Luther, but promptly divorced Sheriff's Detective Evan Luther, after I began publishing what HE PUBLISHED all over FACEBOOK:







And LOOK what else I found out about Judge McKee/Luther -- HA!!!:



Blond Lindsey Luther at a WHITE SUPREMACY MEETING with some TOP NATIONAL REPUBLICANS in Ireland





And BEFORE I FORGET, here is something about the time Donald Trump campaigned in TINY Kenansville, North Carolina:





So, SKIPPING about 100,000,000 other things that I could tell you, you can explore in my blog if you care to -- and even take a look at my memoir (that Obama, Emanuel, Fox News, etc., stole from mehttps://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html?m=0).


While they STOLE COPYRIGHT to my book -- NO ONE can steal my STORY!!! And I have NO INTENTION of enriching ANY of my relatives, since over these years they have been sending me a mere $83.00/week to augment my full Social Security (which means I have to PRAY FOR gas money to drive to Raleigh, even) -- and they ALL STOLE EVERYTHING FROM ME under Mom's Leadership and NAZI MIND CONTROL -- but are ADULTS who REFUSE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY for how they KNOWINGLY tried to help the US Government MURDER ME.


I would LOVE to work with anyone associated with Denison University to develop a book or series of books on the backstory of the most EVIL FAMILY in American History (OK, tied with the Bush Family, the Kenan Family's TOP ALLIES in NAZISM)


Or maybe a MOVIE of part of it -- the Tennessee Williams part would be marketable, FOR SURE!!! Scott Rudin AND the Producers of most of the Harry Potter movies were separately looking to buy movie rights when Local D.A. David with Obama and Emanuel stole my rights.


STAND-UP COMEDY ROUTINE -- I LOVE speaking spontaneously, ran once for Treasurer of the Junior Geographers' Statewide in Pennsylvania, when in 9th grade, I was pushed up to run since only one other was running, and after getting on stage -- in Pittsburgh -- in front of many hundreds of my peers, gave a SPONTANEOUS SPEECH and NEARLY WON (but NO ONE wants to be Treasurer of ANYTHING -- if they are sane).


I've ALSO done Improvisational Theater in FAIRBANKS, ALASKA, and Community Theatre in Cape May, NJ. 


As I told you by phone, former Denison Trustee Dean Hansell -- who later founded GLAAD, was Asst. Atty. Gen. of Illinois, won Michael Jackson's Mother her BIGGEST Award against the Record Companies, and served as a Los Angeles Police Commissioner, and was appointed Superior Court Justice in Los Angeles's TOP COURT LOCATION by Gov. Brown a few years ago, and I founded the SHORT-LIVED first GAY GROUP that went live on air on WDUB in fall of 1972, with James Culver Anderson (now hiding from the public in Seattle after something like 18 SHOCK TREATMENTS for being gay by his Presbyterian Parents -- but James DID graduate a year late in 1974).


Dean only set up the meeting as Head of DCA -- and did not come out gay until later. ALSO, Bert Bennett, III, a year younger and only "GAY CURIOUS". He's a successful FATHER, HUSBAND, and Psychologist in Winston-Salem, today, but he took me home Easter Break 1973, and his FATHER, Bert Bennett, Jr., HEADED THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF NORTH CAROLINA through much of the late Twentieth Century, and is responsible for getting DEMS elected GOVERNOR of NC -- and getting JFK to win the STATE in 1960!!!


And the Bennetts own Quality Oil, the LARGEST Shell Oil Distributorship in the USA -- even TODAY!!! While Kenans control Exxon-Mobil, Trump, etc.




I would want Den-o-Sin (as we always called it), to OWN a good portion of the rights and use that money to EVENTUALLY BE MORE than the William R. Kenan, Jr., Charitable Trust gave Denison the SECOND BIGGEST gift to increase the ENDOWMENT in a major campaign in 1974 or '75 -- it was AT LEAST $1,000,000.00, so that the NAZI KENANS didn't give Denison MORE than I HOPE TO GIVE DENNY-DO -- HA!!!


Remember, also, that noted Denison Grad Edith Holmes Love '72, CONNECTED my CIA ROOMMATE in the late 1980s, Rick NEVA (the Neva River flows through St. Petersburg, the HOME of Tennessee Williams's friend Maria St. Just or BRIT-NEVA), and when I confronted Rick, my PARENTS showed up by surprise and helped Rick move out in a PANIC!!!



Edith Love as the Managing Director of the Alliance Theatre in Atlanta.





I must FORCE MYSELF to send this out -- and hope that SOMEONE at Denison APPRECIATES the POTENTIAL of what I hope to give the University!!!


And you MIGHT GET A KICK out of what I very recently wrote Dr. Jose' V. "Zito" Sartarelli -- Chancellor of UNC - Wilmington -- just TWO DAYS AGO!!!:





And while I believe I am DANCING IN SPIRIT with the Historical Jesus, I actually see it MORE THIS WAY!!!




And while I DO KNOW a few DECENT PRESBYTERIANSnot a single one of them lives in WILMINGTON, NC!!!


I hope to hear from SOMEONE at Denison, soon.


I will rush this out and do ADDITIONAL EDITS in the next few hours -- so you might want to check back for CLARIFICATIONS, etc.


Sincerely,

Scott







.

No comments: