Friday, November 5, 2021

RP: OREO Episcopal Presiding Bishop Michael Curry and the God-Hating Christians in "National Cathedral" Worship SATAN -- while PLAYING Colin Powell's FAVE BAND, ABBA, so that Colin Could SING and DANCE AGAIN to "Dancing Queen" -- HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/oreo-episcopal-presiding-bishop-michael.html












OK, I watched Colin Powell's entire funeral, and besides the comments made by Michael Powell, the BEST PARTS were hearing a military band playing "Dancing Queen" in the EPISCOPAL National Cathedral -- the CATHOLICS have their OWN NATIONAL CATHEDRAL for Catholics, only!!!


And then, someone told the story -- Madeleine Albright, I believe, who was the SECOND BEST speaker (she a devout Roman Catholic), about the time a top Swedish Official on an Official Visit to Sect. of State Colin Powell's Office, ARMED with a complete set of ABBA CDs. Colin Powell, accepted that, then fell to ONE KNEE, looked her in the eye and sang an ABBA song for her in thanks.




Look what I found to add LATE!!!:


https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/01/26/madeleine-albright-stand-ready-register-muslim/97096092/


* * *


But the BEST ABBA STORY is that at the opening of Mama Mia on Broadway, Colin sat between Benjamin Netanyahu and Donny Osmond, and somehow managed to DANCE DOWN THE AISLE to the stage and back SINGING DANCING QUEEN -- but sadly, NO CAMERAS were allowed, so only WRITTEN accounts of that story exist.




And DON'T FORGET THIS!!!:




It was SO BIZARRE seeing so many people on stage and in the front rows of the audience, whom I've CORRESPONDED WITH, but I was SHOCKED that Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman was not there. I ASSUME, that like Bill Clinton, she is not in good enough health to attend.



Dottie Newman (as she went when acting as a High Museum of Art Docent in 2010) -- when I met her at the MARK-DOWN TABLE of Neiman Marcus in Lenox Square, Atlanta, early that year. I saw her ACTING LIKE A WILD DRAG QUEEN, she loved my HEIGHT, and we became BEST FRIENDS, IMMEDIATELY, and I soon began attending her monthly BOOK CLUB that always had more than a dozen people including two or three ACTIVE ARMY GENERALS, and ONCE, the then Sect. of State of Argentina and his wife!!!


We ALWAYS got drunk at those soirees -- and I used to go downstairs to her basement apartment, where Dottie's daughter and I would SMOKE MARIJUANA!!!



DID read my THIRD CHAPTER of my memoir to THEM ALL at one that I attended and got a GREAT RECEPTION!!!:





But at the last one, an active General JUMPED UP FROM HIS SEAT and with DUKES UP, claimed he was going to BEAT ME TO A PULP!!! Dottie helped RUSH ME OUT of her house to my car, and told me she had ALREADY LEFT the Republican Party -- BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY DID TO ME!!!


And it was only a SHORT TIME LATER that she had to get me to my FIRST Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta -- with MAJOR HELP from her friends in Delta Airlines!!! THAT because as she told me, my PARENTS and SISTERS with Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, Georgia (my employer 1990-2010), with the Republican Party of Georgia and the CIA planned to MURDER ME, because my sisters with Mr. Stansbury, had been UNABLE to COMMIT ME in FIVE TRIES in ONE MONTH -- LOL!!!









Readers will recall that after Hurricane Florence SAT ON WILMINGTON for five days in mid-September, 2018, Presiding Bishop Michael Curry FIRST went to Brunswick County (across the Cape Fear River), and performed with ARCH-BISHOP MOOSE!!!




THEN he spoke at St. James Episcopal in downtown Wilmington -- one of the Churches I had ABSOLUTE PROOF OF from a TOP CONGREGANT THERE (and my roommate for six weeks in 2011), Christopher Wright Rogers -- a member of the SNEEDEN FAMILY who had SOLD OFF Figure-Eight, Shell, and Wrightsville Beach Islands for CHEAP -- before anyone saw any value in them.


Anyway, an Assistant Pastor at St. James was Chris Rogers' TOP DRUG TRAFFICKING PARTNER and Chris went into CONNIPTIONS over whether the NEW Episcopal Priest who would replace him was ALSO A TOP DRUG TRAFFICKER.



Chris Wright Rogers was ALSO closet-case HOMOSEXUAL -- according to his girlfriend, Cindy Beatty, who ALSO lived then in my apartment, and ADMITTED that Democrat D.A. Benjamin R. David was PAYING THEM MONEY to steal things from my files to give him to prosecute me for BLOGGING ABOUT the Christian Democrat/Republican DEVILS of Wilmington running all the HARD DRUGS -- with Christian Churches, but MOSTLY with the Episcopal and Presbyterian Churches.



Cindy left the above Polaroid, the following "lacy, under-wired bra", and a SIGNED THANK YOU FRAMED PHOTO of Richard Nixon THANKING Cindy's Jewish GRANDMOTHER (whose last name was "Rose") for sending him TONS OF CAMPAIGN FUNDS!!!


I left the bra hanging on the wall of my last apartment in Puerto Vallarta (I always thought of it as a HUNTING TROPHY -- HA!!!), the signed photo of Nixon has simply disappeared, but Cindy Beatty has NOT disappeared from Wilmington:





And REALLY, my point was meant to be that I had NOT LEARNED of Michael Curry's visit to Wilmington where he SPOKE AT ST. JAMES and it was ENTIRELY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC and everyone got to speak with him INDIVIDUALLY!!!


I called their office the next day, told them how my Kenan Family is the Episcopal Church's BIGGEST FINANCIAL SUPPORTER (and next the Bush Family) -- but OF COURSE they ALREADY KNEW THAT -- and HOW I wished I could have MET MICHAEL CURRY -- and they ASSURED ME he would have TOTALLY LOVED ME.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/a-christ-like-conversation-with-st.html


OK, enough about Colin Powell's Funeral and all of the TOTAL NAZI CHRISTIANS -- both Dems and Repubs -- who attended!!!


Sen. Joe Manchin with President Joe Biden and THIEVING BITCH Nancy Pelosi -- who ALL GET TONS OF MONEY from my Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL and other NAZI/CHRISTIAN COMPANIES.


You didn't see former Sect. of State REX TILLERSON at Colin Powell's Funeral, now DID YOU???


I actually LOVED that Dick Cheney and his wife, attended, and the FIRST TIME Barack Obama met up with George W. Bush -- he shook his hand, gave him a WITHERING LOOK -- and then QUICKLY MOVED ON!!!


I just KNEW that in the END, "Barry Bam-Bam" would pull THROUGH FOR DEMOCRACY!!!










And BECAUSE I am still waiting to see if UNCW Chancellor Jose V. Sartarelli, or CHRISTIAN BITCH USCG CDR Susan Polizzotto, will APOLOGIZED TO ME -- or at LEAST offer some EXCUSES for her HIDEOUS, TRAITOROUS BEHAVIORS -- including shipping the Heroin from Afghanistan to Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing. Inc., of Snellville, GA -- on ORDERS of President Obama and Sect. of State Hillary Clinton, to distribute from Maine to Florida in cooperation with the Christian Churches and BOTH Political Parties.



I will WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW to get JIGGY with Chancellor Sartarelli, and the TOP WHITE SUPREMACIST HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS who easily won election this past Tuesday (Saffo, "Rev." Barnett, Rivenbark, Waddell), and  -- letting at least those POLITICIANS know they will SOON BE CHARGED with "HIGH-CRIMES and MISDEMEANORS" by the US JUSTICE DEPARTMENT!!!















.

No comments: