Saturday, November 27, 2021

RP: When Giving Thanks Leads to Desolation. And a HAT TIP to Matthew Kelly and His Book, "Life is Messy":

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/when-giving-thanks-leads-to-desolation.html





And the Kindle Edition has come down FIFTY CENTS in the last week!!!





This quote ALSO appears in my Chapter near the end: https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-6-cape-may.html


God knows, with my OWN FAMILY trying everything imaginable (although my siblings while under Mom's NAZI MIND CONTROL), to at least shut me up permanently in prison or a mental hospital -- but PREFERABLY for me to be KILLED -- as I nearly was MANY TIMES, first in Stone Mountain, GA by poisoning by a Walmart Political Operative, who now is in a COMA -- because she FAILED TO KILL ME.





But MOSTLY, the CIA and the Obama/Hillary Clinton State Department with my Kenan Family's EXXON-MOBIL Drug Mafia, much run by the Episcopal Church USA in Jalisco, Nayarit, and Colima States, held me hostage in 2010 FIVE TIMES, poisoned me two more times, beat me so bad it took six weeks for my bruised ribs to heal three times, and GENERALLY -- when not trying to harm me one way or another -- presented themselves for SEX WITH ME, some of them many times -- LOL!!!


The last two days, I've lost my sense of myself -- NONE of my blogging has improved my life. Wilmington's Christian Politicians and Clergy are still the largest Drug Traffickers and/or White Supremacists in the Lower Cape Fear, my mother and siblings STILL refuse to even answer my requests for some additional funds -- so I don't get STRANDED the next time a $363.00 Ignition Coil fails (I have three more, all of the same age), and they apparently AGREE WITH MOM that my income should continue to be REDUCED because THAT IS WHAT I DESERVE (to the NAZI/Christian Party of the USA).


Well, I had NO POT and while having a few beers in the fridge, I drank none the last two days, and instead of staying up until 3:30 AM, I went to bed at 11:00 PM last night, but could not sleep and tossed in DESOLATION and CONFUSION.


Earlier in the evening, I had watched the film Immortal Beloved about Beethoven -- after remembering dating Yonty Solomon over Y2K!!! Yonty had organized England's celebration of the 500th Anniversary of Beethoven's first visit to the British Isles -- on Command of Queen Elizabeth II. Yonty was the KINDEST MAN, and had made a FORTUNE as an antique book dealer (GOD, I loved looking through the books crowding shelves on the five levels of his London home)!!!


And Yonty took me to classical recitals and introduced me to several members of the Royal Family -- but not the TOP ONES -- as well as had his TOP STUDENT and his girlfriend over to PLAY FOR ME and have dinner. The guy brought the THEN BIG RAGE IN LONDON, a "Coca-Cola Cake" delicious!!! -- which blew me AWAY, since I lived in Atlanta, home of Coke -- and I had NO IDEA THEN that my Kenan Relatives owned the LARGEST block of Coca-Cola stock!!!





So, at 1:30 this morning, I read another 40 pages of Matthew Kelly's Life Is Messy, so now nearly halfway through it. And he and I agree on SO MANY THINGS, but he also reminded me that ALL OF THE PEOPLE I wrote to two days ago -- specifically, my brother and sisters -- Melody Moezzi (privately), as well as Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O in Nuevo Vallarta -- all REFUSED TO REPLY!!!


What he reminded me of is that they are likely too caught up in their own distractions and problems to pay me any mind. In other words, they don't HATE ME, they are INDIFFERENT TO MY PLIGHT -- which is the DEFINITION of the Opposite of LOVE!!!


We ALL are like that much of the time, so I should just be more PATIENT. I've decided that I ALSO AGREE with Mr. Kelly, that I have CATAPULTED MYSELF out of their BUBBLE OF FEAR AND HATE, caused by THEIR FALSE INTERPRETATION of Jesus's Ministry on Earth -- so I should LEAVE THEM IN THEIR HELL, and MOVE ON!!!


Why I intend to write Alice Sperry next:




In a civil lawsuit, the court found that the paramilitaries operated in a “symbiotic relationship” with U.S.-funded Colombian forces.

Alice Speri

November 24 2021, 10:02 a.m.



So, NOW to post some NEWS ITEMS that came up the last few days:





This was the LARGEST LEASE of Oil Drilling Rights in the Gulf of Mexico -- EVER!!! Kenan-controlled EXXON-MOBIL got the MOST bids accepted.



Biden Gulf Oil Sale Means More Drilling Within Legacy Chemical Dump Site

Oil companies purchased new rights to drill on top of a 1970s dumping ground, where thousands of barrels of chemical waste litter the ocean floor.

 
Chris D'Angelo

11/26/2021 08:00am EST

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/biden-gulf-lease-sale-chemical-dumping-ground_n_619e828be4b0f398af0e55b8


Biden administration calls for hike in federal drilling fees in report that largely sidesteps climate issues


By Liz Stark, CNN


Updated 3:01 PM ET, Fri November 26, 2021


https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/26/politics/interior-department-federal-review-oil-gas-leasing/index.html



But you could ALWAYS MOVE TO MEXICO -- they HOPE to raise the minimum wage 30% -- daily wage to rise to 185.2 pesos (US $8.60), from its current level of 141.7 pesos. That is RAISED TO $8.60 USD for a TEN-HOUR DAY  -- the norm in Mexico!!!





Stephen Sondheim dead at 91.



Stephen Joshua Sondheim (/ˈsɒndhm/ SOND-hym; March 22, 1930 – November 26, 2021) was an American composer and lyricist. One of the most important figures in 20th-century musical theater, Sondheim was praised for having "reinvented the American musical"[1] with shows that tackled "unexpected themes that range far beyond the [genre's] traditional subjects"[2] with "music and lyrics of unprecedented complexity and sophistication".[3] His shows addressed "darker, more harrowing elements of the human experience",[4] with songs often tinged with "ambivalence"[5] about various aspects of life.


Sondheim's best-known works as composer and lyricist include A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum (1962), Company (1970), Follies (1971), A Little Night Music (1973), Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (1979), Sunday in the Park with George (1984), and Into the Woods (1987). He was also known for writing the lyrics for West Side Story (1957) and Gypsy (1959).


Sondheim's accolades include nine Tony Awards (including a Lifetime Achievement Tony in 2008),[6] an Academy Award, eight Grammy Awards, a Pulitzer Prize, a Laurence Olivier Award, and a 2015 Presidential Medal of Freedom. He also had a theater named for him on Broadway and in the West End of London


Sondheim wrote film music, contributing "Goodbye for Now" for Warren Beatty's Reds (1981). He wrote five songs for 1990's Dick Tracy, including "Sooner or Later (I Always Get My Man)", sung in the film by Madonna, which won the Academy Award for Best Original Song


Film adaptations of Sondheim's work include West Side Story (1961), Gypsy (1962), A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum (1966), A Little Night Music (1977), Gypsy (1993), Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007), Into the Woods (2014), West Side Story (2021), and Merrily We Roll Along (TBA).


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Sondheim


Of PARTICULAR NOTE to me about this is that HE WROTE THE LYRICS to West Side Story -- the ORIGINAL MOVIE with Natalie Wood -- and Robert Wagner and/or Christopher Walken murdered her. The NEW MOVIE is opening December 10, 2021 -- and has gotten TERRIFIC NOTICES.


And when Marti Rulli contacted me and I recorded info for her to use in publicity when her NEW BOOK on that MURDER, which was SUPPOSED to be released THIS DECEMBER, but now CAN'T BE -- because Marti is TOO SELF-DESTRUCTIVE to complete it in time -- in fact NOW, after canceling that release date, NONE HAS BEEN LISTED AT ALL!!!



Marti Rulli -- in ALL PHOTOS I'VE SEEN OF HER -- looks like SHE was the DROWNING VICTIM!!!


IN FACT, she is a DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC -- and REFUSES TO FACE THE TRUTH!!!


No comments: