Thursday, November 25, 2021

RP: Thanksgiving Day, 2021

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/thanksgiving-day-2021.html





It could have been THIS:






My THANKSGIVING PRESENT from Facebook was to FINALLY TOTALLY kick me off and to NEVER ALLOW ME BACK ON -- HA!!!



HOWEVER, I now get a sign-up page when I go there, and it says I could sign up and make a Page for myself (I won't try that -- HA!!!), or one for "a celebrity, brand, or business" -- so I MIGHT TRY THAT -- but not today!!!


This is the WRITER I must contact TOMORROW about my Kenan Family's involvement -- and TWO of my Exxon-Mobil/CIA/US State Department CAPTORS in Mexico were ACTUALLY TOP CIA from COLOMBIA!!! 


I can't WAIT to write her, next!!!


U.S. COURT ISSUES LANDMARK RULING ON PARAMILITARY VIOLENCE IN COLOMBIA



When I FIRST published this photo of a Colombian Drug Mafioso, NC State Rep. Deb Butler's Drug-Trafficking PartnerRepublican Jonathan Deputy USED THIS PHOTO from my blog to CLAIM I planned to KILL HIM, and got me COMMITTED to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospitalin early 2018.


The BILLS came to well over $100,000.00 -- but THANK GOD, I had CHARITY CARE!!!


In a civil lawsuit, the court found that the paramilitaries operated in a “symbiotic relationship” with U.S.-funded Colombian forces.

Alice Speri

November 24 2021, 10:02 a.m.





BEST STORY TODAY from the Lower Cape Fear:



The Dabideen children drop Happy Thanksgiving notes into each bag (Port City Daily/Shea Carver)



Local business purchases and delivers almost 1,000 meals to families in need this Thanksgiving




The BEST NEWS today from BROADWAY WORLD:


I've already emailed this to Melody Moezzi, my friend since we were both in a BIPOLAR SUPPORT GROUP at Emory University in the mid-aughts -- which was led by a DRUG ADDICT -- LOL!!! 


Also, Marty Mehta, the mutual friend of mine and Melody's -- whose husband is one of the world's LARGEST COLLECTORS of African Art -- but Marty was a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER with Philip Rafshoon, then owner of Outwrite Bookstore and Coffeeshop




-- and Philip had PARTNERED with Don Weise, the Alyson Books PUBLISHER, who signed me to the publishing contract -- BUT NEVER INTENDED TO PUBLISH MY BOOK!!!







Photos: First Look at RUMI THE MUSICAL at London Coliseum

The production will get its world premiere at the London Coliseum in November 2021.

by A.A. Cristi Nov. 24, 2021  


I just emailed a link to Melody -- who is now teaching writing at UNC Wilmington -- but NEVER ANSWERS MY EMAILS.






Melody's FIRST BOOK came out while I knew her in Atlanta -- and she was ALL OVER THE MEDIA!!!





KIND OF LIKE Nikole Hannah-JonesTODAY!!!





>>> SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO -- MY NOTE TO MY SIBLINGS AND OTHERS OF MY "FAMILY GROUP":


Dear Jane, Mike, and Julie -- and Gail, Connor, Max, Taylor, Jim-of-Michigan, George Meyer, Susan Grant, Greg and Marybeth Lernihan, Lena Ludwig, and Bob Jones, and others whose email addresses I do not have:


I had a long talk with Mom, about noon today, and she is FINE -- if somewhat confused -- and VERY HAPPY to be alone, today.


I'd bought a spiced two-pound "Porchetta" (pork loin crusted with bacon, fennel, lemon zest, and herbs), at Costco, thinking Mom might renege and I could take it THERE to cook, but I'll put it on for me in a few minutes.


The first thing I want to say is that my ANGER seems to have COLLAPSED, and I just cannot stay upset about anything -- including the disagreements that have caused us to be mostly-to-partly ESTRANGED since early 2010.


Mom caused ALL OF THAT, and used her MIND CONTROL to convince others. Same has been true with her beloved, but now TOTALLY EVIL Republican Party (although there are a VERY FEW of them trying to reform it).


That TRUMP CRAP is dissolving -- although many "Christians" are too stupid to notice it.


Since the repair of my car -- replacement of one ignition coil and its spark plug -- came to $363.00, since I have done so well rationing my COVID MONEYS from the Government, paying the many occasional or annual subscriptions, Medicare annual and residual charges, many medical bills that didn't even HIT ME until more than half a year after the service (and ALL of that is paid for with no more unusual medical on the horizon), I was down to $400.00 to my name as a PAD for emergencies.


Mike sent me about TWICE what Mom, Jane, and Julie send every week, for Thanksgiving, with a note to spend it on what I want to. I can't spend ANY of it on TREATS -- until I REBUILD MY MONEY PAD.


STILL have not felt comfortable buying the NEW JEANS I've needed since LAST CHRISTMAS -- about $85.00 in my size and of any kind of QUALITY. NO WAY can I currently afford to order replacement. I wear one pair of gray SWEAT PANTS everywhere now that shorts don't make it.


Can ANY OF YOU CONCEIVE of what it would be like to have less than $500.00 to your name and an old car with three more coils likely to go out soon??? If I were as RICH as I was when I lived in Stone Mountain, I'd go ahead and replace the other three before they go out -- but I'm not asking for that much.


I would also like Mom and my siblings to consider returning me to the $125.00/week. Mom has stated MANY TIMES that she DOES NOT APPROVE of increasing my money because ALL I DO IS SIT AROUND FRITTERING MONEY AWAY!!!


Another one of her NAZI LIES!!!


Well, I FINALLY got THAT off my chest and now feel much better.


No matter what you all believe you can actually afford to send me -- and perhaps it is no more at all -- I understand, and it will NOT EFFECT (or for that matter, AFFECT), how I write about my family's ACTUAL HEARTS -- when I begin publishing my series of books on the Kenan/Meyer Family and their LOVE OF NAZISM.


It FEELS like CHRISTMAS at Thanksgiving this year, and IN FACT I am decorating for Christmas this year -- which I have NOT DONE since 2016.


Also, I'm OUT OF POT and just saw my dealer, "Rob" McKinney, who offered me some, but I refused -- I'm taking a break from it. He also said his HEAT has gone out and he has to buy an electric heater tomorrow to heat his apartment!!!


I explained that that is the Landlady Gold Walker's responsibility, and to let HER KNOW to repair it. Rob was AMAZED by the idea, and asked ME to call Gold for him, tomorrow. But Gold is on VACATION in SAN FRANCISCO, now, so I will call her Manager, Tom Purdy.


THIS is what happens to those who are ADDICTED TO METH/ADDERALL, like Rob is -- PITY!!!







.

No comments: