Wednesday, November 10, 2021

RP: Nancy Pelosi Gets BUSY -- and So Does JOE MANCHIN -- the Day I Took Off BLOGGING (do I get any credit???) / I Receive a NOTE from Denison:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/11/nancy-pelosi-gets-busy-and-so-does-joe.html



Artist and model Ivy Love Getty put a high-fashion spin on the idea of a city hall wedding.


Getty, the great granddaughter of late billionaire oil tycoon J. Paul Getty, married photographer Tobias Alexander Engel Saturday on the ornate steps of San Francisco's City Hall, walking down the aisle in a sparkling John Galliano for Maison Margiela Haute Couture gown covered in mirror shards, according to Vogue.


US Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi officiated the star-studded ceremony, at which actor Anya Taylor-Joy (the maid of honor), singer Olivia Rodrigo and California Governor Gavin Newsom were among the attendees.


Inside Ivy Getty's high-fashion, star-studded wedding

Published 10th November 2021


https://www.cnn.com/style/article/ivy-getty-wedding-photos-san-francisco-city-hall/index.html



Ivy Love Getty's Wedding Dress includes many mirrors.




But Tennessee Williams and I were part of the opening of his play A House Not Meant to Stand at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago, late April, 1982:





What AYE find ANNOYING, is that at least two weeks ago, CNN and MSNBC played the audio-tape of the TOP EXXON-MOBIL LOBBYIST -- who calls Manchin AT LEAST DAILY --telling him he'll cut his GONADS OFF if Manchin expands Voting Rights, or limits CARBON POLLUTION.


They NEVER mention that in recent days -- although it remains true -- but HERE, some of Sen. Kyrsten Sinema's TOTAL ALLIANCE to the Republican Party is exposed. 


And Roman Catholics Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Joe Manchin CONTINUE to do the POPE FRANCIS NAZI TWO-STEP for ADOLPH!!!



Take One.



Take Two.





>>> NOW, WHAT I MUST TELL  MY ENTIRE AUDIENCE:


It seems to me that ANYONE who has read much of my blog -- especially the last few months -- can see that I have been building the plane (this blog), to FLY ME OUT of my Complex PTSD.


And I did that while constructing something I've had ONLY the class of REPUBLICAN TROUBLEMAKER from Atlanta, Hollis Gillespie, whose mother was a TOP SECRET NUCLEAR BOMB DESIGNER for the US Government.



Here I am partying near New Years 2010 in Atlanta with Grant Henry (aka Sister Louisa), and Christal Trivett-Presley -- before she got "Trivetted".



In this old posting, is much info on ALL of these people. Grant Henry actually has a thing for young (if not illegally young -- maybe he's Mayor "Bill" Saffo of Wilmington's BROTHERno???), Mexicans, and regularly travelled to Isla Mujeres (off Cancun -- and ironically, it means "Isle of Women" -- LOL!!!). Grant Henry taught one of our classes.



Grant Henry from 2020 -- Wikipedia:


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grant_Henry





Michael Alvear -- who had the HBO SHOW for two years: The Sex Inspectors -- BEGAN with a blog with Hollis's help. And there is TONS OF OUTRAGEOUS HUMOR in this, that shows how the NEXUS OF EVIL in Atlanta began about 1990 at WSB-AM/FM where Sean Hannity, Neal Boortz, and other RIGHT-WINGERS all worked and planned -- and YES, with my PARENTS, then, TOO!!!


Most importantly, it shows some of JAMES CARVILLE'S REPUBLICAN ROOTS and CONTINUING ALLIANCE:



That's Hollis Gillespie -- right in the center -- and to the right of her is Clark Howard, a closet-case Homo Talking Financial Head, who later worked CNN for a while.




And the FACT IS I suddenly feel more FREE and SAFE than I can remember ever feeling before in my life. I ABSOLUTELY EXPOSED the CRIMES of the Republican and Democratic Parties, not only on the Lower Cape Fear, but in Raleigh and Washington, DC as well -- and NO ONE has KILLED ME -- or kept me for long in a JAIL or NUT-HOUSE.


So, in my decision to BENEFIT FIRST (after myself), Denison University, I got quite carried away and my email to Dyan Cowden and others at Denison, left them wondering what the HELL to make of me!!!





I just wanted to give them an idea of what I am very serious about doing, if possible, and I've been IN FEAR someone might respond in a serious way, and right now I need to relax and think before getting very serious. But here is the nice mild "acknowledgement" I got from the Alumni Office this afternoon:


Denison
Dear Scott,
It’s the season of gratitude and there’s no better time to connect with your alma mater and honor your years on The Hill. Whether you want to strengthen connections with fellow alumni or mentor current students — whether you have a few minutes or a few hours to spare — there’s no shortage of ways to get involved at Denison this academic year. Best of all, your involvement is a rewarding way to make an immediate impact on students’ lives.
This time of year can be demanding, so we’ve taken all the guesswork out of determining where you can make the biggest impact. Check out these four fun ways to get involved! Click the image to learn more and sign up today.
Get involved
Sign up today!
You’re just a few clicks from supporting Denison in a truly impactful way. Many alumni enjoy being involved with the university because it allows them to create and maintain lifelong connections to fellow alumni and current students, alike. Simply put, your involvement matters to the entire Denison community. Join us in supporting the university today.
Sincerely,

Alisha Stilwell
Associate Director
Alumni & Family Engagement

Office of Alumni & Family Engagement | 740-587-5659 | alumni.denison.edu
Denison University100 West College StreetGranville, OH 43023 740-587-0810 denison.edu


So, I thought I could write those Denison people some good Den-o-Sin stories, like the time second semester Freshman year, Edith Love, Katy Browning, Nancy Macy, and Bill Decker moved into James Anderson's and my room and with three mattresses side-by-side on the floor, became known as "The Commune" -- and no one broke us up!!!


One night, a young male Psychology instructor, CRASHED our party claiming he'd heard our place was the place to get DRUGS AND SEX (and he was mostly disappointed and his contract was not renewed). We smoked POT and drank wine -- but NONE of us had sex with each other there or anywhere else!!!


Denison's Athletic Department could not give out sports scholarships, but they WOOED ME, and once invited my parents and me to a BANQUET at the Granville Inn. It was one, large, round table for about twelve -- including incoming President Joel Smith and his wife and some top Denison Officials. We all got along GREAT, and every year or so, I'd have a one-on-one talk with President Smith.

His wife bought a copy of my Art Print "Racing Fate" as a birthday present to Joel -- BEFORE it was one of my three prints the US State Department selected to hang in Embassies and Consulates around the world. I am also aware, that after leaving Denison (Smith was brought in to break-up a line of STODGY Presidents, but they could only take him for about four years), they divorced, very friendly, and he came out as BIPOLAR 1.


But unrelated to that -- and to keep UNCW's Chancellor Jose' V. "Zito" Sartarelli interested in this blog -- it was Whetstone High School Basketball Coach Jim Ferrell, who recognized I would be PERFECT to attend Denison, so he got them interested in me. The year BEFORE, Coach Farrell had walked into the shower room, and the ENTIRE VARSITY BASKETBALL TEAM was engaged in a GAY ORGY!!!


In fact, the star center and his boyfriend on first string tried to get me into a THREE-WAY -- but I never had sex with any of them.


The ONLY GAY ORGY I ever attended, was about 1981 on Wrightsville Beach, NC, that included at least EIGHT TOP FOOTBALL PLAYERS from the University (all WHITE, of course)!!!












.

No comments: