Thursday, February 6, 2020

RP: And Now "A Word from the Grave" from Mr. Tennessee Williams -- Who ALSO THANKS Thomas Elliot Keith, Paul J. Willis, and the God-Hating Christians on the Board of the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival for SUPPORTING the Episcopal Church and University of the South for MURDERING HIM in the Name of JESUS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/02/and-now-word-from-grave-from-mr.html










Dearest JesusYa DRINK; ya lose -- and Donald Trump is MORE HOLY THAN YOU!!!


Well, let's face it, the GOOD Christians are in the MINORITY, and the DEVILS now are in charge!!! Let's BURN DOWN every single Christian Church in the USA -- at least!!!



Paul Willis in purple is the Executive Director of the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival -- http://tennesseewilliams.net/ -- and two more to the right is Thomas Elliot Keith, who in 2005BRAGGED TO ME that he controlled Paul Willis for the the Episcopal Church, by plunging his BUTT with Thomas's huge dork -- and feeding him PILLS!!!



Me with Thomas Keith and Tom's long-term Colombian lover, Arturo Noguera, at the Bishop's Reception at Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan, when Tennessee Williams's Poet's Stone was dedicated, late fall 2009.


1. Arturo Noguera's Colombian Family lives in Stone Mountian, GA -- where I lived then as well -- and RUN the Stone Mountain Christian Drug Mafia -- one of the BIGGEST DRUG-TRAFFICKING NETWORKS in the USA -- partnered with the Episcopal Church, primarily.

2. I attended the 2009 Poet's Stone Dedication, accompanied by John Uecker -- who SMOTHERED Tennessee Williams with a pillow on command of the Episcopal Church, ordered by Tennessee's last lawyer, John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman, who (still alive, but refusing to sue me for LIBEL), is ALSO a CIA Agent and had ordered John Lennon's murder as well -- he the first brother-in-law of Paul McCartney who continued to run McCartney's huge FINANCIAL EMPIRE until a few years ago.

3. John Uecker -- who ALSO murdered writer James Purdy, and then FLED the USA and is still in hiding in an unknown country -- told me that Thomas Keith, on order of the Episcopal Church, BLACKMAILED John Lahr into NOT INCLUDING THE TRUTH of Tennessee's murder, because Lahr was having sex with young guys and his wife didn't need to know that. 



John Lahr with his wife Connie Booth on their 29th Wedding Anniversary. John Lahr ALSO refuses to charge me with LIBEL!!!





BBut SECRETLY, John Lahr and I were in discussions while I wrote my memoir, and the TIMELINE that Lahr documented (he was also forced NOT to mention me, but at the 2015 TW/NO Lit. Fest. publicly acknowledged me as the AUTHORITY on the last two years of Tennessee Williams's life), works PERFECTLY with my claims about the MURDER.

I did NOT report any of the murder in my book (knowing it would not then get published), so I've reported it repeatedly in this blog.


But please NOTICE what John Lahr and Thomas Keith had to say in blurbs they gave for my memoir's cover:


REVIEWS:

John Lahr, The New Yorker, and author of  Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh:

"I wasn't intending to read every word of your memoir; but it says something about how well you wrote it, that I did . . . you've found a very crisp and compelling style. And you come through vividly in it."


Thomas Keith, Editor of Tennessee Williams's books for New Directions Publishing:

"Scott has done a beautiful job with his memoir. What makes it stand out from previous memoirs about Williams is its integrity, and the depth to which Scott reveals his own situation, mental health problems, fears, and hopes.

"Because of that integrity, the day-to-day descriptions of life with Williams and Scott's take on the tangle of problems Williams faced near the end of his life are that much more insightful. I also happen to like Scott's ability to describe a person or set a scene--even his thread of commentary on weather, light, and seasons informs us about the sensitivities of the man telling this story."


Dr. Kenneth Holditch, Williams scholar and Professor Emeritus at the University of New Orleans:

"Having finished your manuscript, I am confirmed in my initial judgment that this is a very fine work indeed. Tennessee really comes alive in your narrative, as do other personages, a few of whom I knew.

"Let me be truthful and say that I put off reading your work because I have read so many–both published and in manuscript–that were handed to me and been much too often disappointed in what I read. That was not the case with your book. I found it spell-binding and raced on through it at the expense of my chores."


Dr. Larry Myers: Playwright/Associate Professor, St John's University/Williams Friend & Scholar:

"Your book much seems channeled from some astral plane or higher consciousness. When I read it, HE IS HERE!"



You can read it for FREE, here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/


And ALL OF THIS happened EXACTLY like Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED Tennessee at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party for Tennessee on January 11, 1982. She said that Sewanee/Episcopal Church with the Republican Party, CIA, and FBI would MURDER Tennessee and then steal his estate from Harvard University -- something I can STILL PROVE IN COURT!!!

This chapter documents that party -- but WITHOUT the Politics:




>>> TENNESSEE WILLIAMS'S COMMENTS FROM THE GRAVE:




This is the play that Tennessee Williams opened at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago in early 1982 -- while I worked for him.


Recently, I summarized much of Tenn's LAST playIn Masks Outrageous and Austere, here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/02/while-senate-begins-voting-on-charges.html 


In the last of these three chapters about the DRAMA of getting A House Not Meant to Stand opened, I have a MUCH MORE THOROUGH synopsis of its content: 






Kenneth Holditch, unidentified, John Lahr, Annette Saddick, and Thomas Keith on a panel discussion I attended at the NOLA Festival in 2015.


Of THESEonly Dr. Holditch and John Lahr gave me ANY RESPECT!!!


The REST of the New Orleans Festival people are EXACTLY LIKE DONALD TRUMP -- and yes, I HAVE actually dealt with MITT ROMNEYpersonally (but would never vote for him)!!!:





It is time to DESTROY the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival -- or at least its director Paul Willis and Board Member/Contributor Thomas Keith -- and the EPISCOPAL CHURCH!!!




The Confederate Episcopal Mace is now hidden from VIEW, but they REFUSE TO DESTROY IT since White Supremacy is the NAME of the EPISCOPAL GAME!!!


It is kept at Sewaneewhich murdered Tennessee Williams in the name of Jesus Christ.









.

No comments: