Monday, February 3, 2020

RP: Landlady Gold Walker Just Called Me "King Midas" -- for Chasing Off Property Manager Jonathan Deputy, Who is Democrat NC Representative Deb Butler's TOP Hard-Drug Trafficking Partner -- and MORE!!!:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/02/landlady-gold-walker-just-called-me.html




Well, something like this will be the FATE of the Republican Party if they do NOT remove President Trump from power!!! The evidence is just WAITING to come out -- whether allowed in Trial or not. 

Yesterday, was when I meant to post this, but when I called my mother, she said that she and both of my sisters are coming to visit me for a day Presidents' Weekend -- and we'll all go out to lunch celebrating both of my sisters' Birthdays, which occur right before that. To me, that PROVED that they know that even though I keep using the "horror stories" of our past, that I am OVER IT NOW, since they stopped lying to Law Enforcement, claiming I am Bipolar -- when my Psychiatrist of eight years, in early 2009, said she had NEVER seen a sign of Bipolar in me and took me OFF Psych Meds.

Then today, I called Gold Walker to let her know I need a minor repair and that Richard from across the street is taking care of all the semi-feral cats left behind when the other neighbors moved out (about eight of them, and about a dozen were removed when they moved out), is feeding, watering, and NEUTERING all of them -- and had just gotten the last one neutered. Richard asked me to let Gold know that since Gold cares about CATS more than nearly anything else -- and she was THRILLED.

But before I could say ANYTHING, Gold exclaimed that I had made her $20,000.00 last year -- without my even knowing it. She had just totaled up all the rent she got from her condo on Carolina Beach (that she now lists and rents herself), and it was $24,000.00 for the year. Before that, Jonathan Deputy had been renting it for her, claimed he rarely could rent it off season, and only had (after his commission), paid her $4,500.00 for the previous year!!!



Drug-Trafficking THUG Republican Jonathan Deputyhttp://suncoastvr.com/index.php/contact



AGREE with how Deb Butler votes in the NC Legislature, but even her legal WIFEAnni Parra, died of a DRUG OVERDOSE on December 28, 2018.


Deb is a BIG PART of the Christian Drug Mafia -- she claims to be a DEVOUT METHODIST!!!




>>> MORE GOOD NEWS:
 

Facebook kicked me off for ANOTHER 30 DAYS, about an hour ago -- but since then I have "Liked" and posted several things on Facebook -- for posting THIS Meme that I GOT from Facebook and have posted at least two dozen times on Facebook. I immediately appealed and have not yet heard a THING about that -- but NEVER BEFORE have they let me play on Facebook while they considered my appeal:



And just as a REMINDERSouthern Baptist Youth Ministers are CATCHING UP with Catholic Priestshttps://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/investigations/article/All-too-often-Southern-Baptist-youth-pastors-13588292.php
WOW!!! Democrat City Councilman Kevin O'Grady STOOD UP LIKE A "MAN", and blasted Democrats in NAME ONLY New Hanover County Commission Chair (and Homo-gone-BAD)Julia Olson-Boseman, and also Homo-Gone-BAD Mayor "Bill Saffo" -- whose first Political Hero that he worked for was Republican Sen. Jesse Helms -- whom my own FATHER claimed he was most responsible for getting into the US Senate!!!

"But for Councilman Kevin O’Grady there’s a problem — City Council was not consulted before reaching an agreement with the county.

'Clearly, these are getting negotiated, they’re being finalized and I didn’t even know it was happening — either time,' O’Grady said."
Comments



One of the BIGGEST Drug-Trafficking Christian Churches in the Lower Cape Fear thanks to Pastor Robert Campbell's partnership with Drug Trafficking Democrat Sheriff Ed McMahon -- and I have confronted them BOTH to their face -- Sheriff McMahon, several times, and Pastor Campbell when he was with Ed McMahon at the 2015 Democratic Party Unity Dinner at the Coast Line Center

They BOTH support my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill -- we Kenans run Hard Drug Trafficking in not just Wilmington, but nationwide -- with the Republican Party, Christian Churches, and Clinton Democrats -- and put Donald Trump into power

May everyone who attends New Beginning Christian Church get ADDICTED to something they peddle!!! 

This posting INCLUDES my last Letter to Pastor Robert Campbell:

Image may contain: one or more people
New Beginning Christian Church
Hello Family

Brighter Beginnings Early Learning Christian Center is pleased to announce that we are now open and enrolling children from the age of 2 - 12 years of age.

Our after school program for ages 5-12 is currently picking up from the following schools: Castle Hayne Elementary, Wrightsboro Elementary, Murrayville Elementary and many more.

We accept DSS vouchers and private pay.

Help us spread the word.

Any questions please contact Candace Metcalf, Director at 910-772-3737.

Thank you,

Elder Kristie Ford











.

No comments: