Saturday, February 8, 2020

RP: "Let's Talk about Sex, Ba-BEE!!!"

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/02/lets-talk-about-sex-ba-bee.html





I live in Wilmington, North Carolina, in the "Bible Belt" -- so if YOU don't, sex might be DIFFERENT where YOU live!!!


According to a SEX STUDY by Pew Charitable Foundation in the early aughts, 43% of Adult American Men acknowledge having had sex to orgasm at least once with another adult man.

And the LESS educated and more conservative and Christian, the MORE LIKELY they had not only Homo-Sex, but Sex with Animals.





It's more like THISup North and out West: 





This is the background, and with Wilmington, NC's KNOWN Gay Politicians, Lesbians Dem NC Representative Deb Butler, Dem New Hanover County Commission Head Julia Olson-Boseman, and Dem Candidate Marcia Morgan are ALL OUT LESBIANS -- and Deb Butler is a DRUG TRAFFICKER and Julia Olson-Boseman is REALLY a REPUBLICAN!!!

But at least the gals are HONEST about sexuality!!!


Wilmington's GAY MALE POLITICIANS are ALL IN THE CLOSET -- and ALL CORRUPT AS HELL: 




Dem Mayor Vassilios Avgerinos "Bill" Saffo's FIRST HERO was Republican Sen. Jesse Helms, his former wife Renee, had to get a SECRET RESTRAINING ORDER against the violent mayor when she divorced him for his LOVE OF YOUNG GUYS!!!


Bill's Uncle in NYC RUNS the Saffo Drug Mafia and gives Bill his orders. Bill's parents are the PICTURE of MAFIA THUGS:







That time I confronted Mayor Saffo over his ordering the MURDER of my friend Evan Fish and for having had a SPECTRUM truck try to kill me, knocking me out of the crosswalk in front of City Hall on February 13, 2017 -- when Saffo knew I was walking to his office to DEMAND he release the FULL Police Report on Evan Fish's Death:


>>> The following is RE-POSTED MATERIAL:


>>> OK, HERE IS THE COMMENT BY MAYOR BILL SAFFO THAT HE ERASED -- BECAUSE HE IS THE DRUG-TRAFFICKING MAFIA DON -- AND I'M NO CRIMINAL!!!:




The posting in question is now the MOST HIT POSTING of the last 30 days





* * *


If Mayor Saffo reported the above to the FBI and Sheriff Ed McMahon, they never contacted ME about it -- HA!!!





District Attorney Benjamin Randall David, claims to be a Democrat, but the County Party REFUSED to list him as a Democratic Candidate on their website the last time he ran for re-election.


Not only did Ben David with Fox News Chicago and Wells Fargo STEAL copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, he promised to undo that -- but has NOT undone it -- because he's SO MAD that I know all about his long-term boyfriend Lee, as well as his Hard-Drug Trafficking with his brother, Republican D.A. Jon David from Brunswick County across the Cape Fear River, and Wilmington's CHRISTIAN CHURCHES!!!


Although he RESIGNED IN DISGRACE, former Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby FREQUENTLY partied at Ryan Lee Burris's GAY HOUSE making Drug Deals. Ryan was then 3rd Vice Chair of the New Hanover County Democratic Party and he and his fiance Wes Taylor BOTH died of Drug Overdoses in the last two years, just like Rep. Deb Butler's wife Anni Parra died of one on December 28, 2018!!!




Then Gubernatorial Candidate Roy Cooper with Wes Taylor and Ryan Burris -- three peas in a POD???



My FIRST dealings with Thom Goolsby when I moved to Wilmington in early 2011http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html


And TODAY, although I knew that Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose is NOW in Ryan Lee Burris's old position as 3rd Party Vice Chair -- and she and her husband Steven Rose told me how Roy Cooper is HUGE in Drug Trafficking with my Republican Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill, but at least he's not an ABJECT RACIST:






And JUST NOW, I learned that Sonya Bennetone is a local Democratic Party Precinct Officer:



CF05
Sonya J. Bennetone


Sonya Bennetone who uses the alias "Sonya AmenRa":




>>> WHAT I'D PLANNED TO BLOG ABOUT TODAY:





This looks much like my upstairs neighbor, John Gray Hunter, who is ten years younger than my 68 years, but looks OLDER than me.



Last night, he and I were discussing the WONDERS of male chest hair, and I told him how Landlady Gold Walker had told me this week that I had made her an EXTRA TWENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS in 2019 -- because I had chased off Jonathan Deputy, Republican Drug Trafficker and partner in that with Democratic NC State Representative Deb Butler:



Gray told me that HE has had TONS of MARRIED straight-male lovers here in Wilmington -- as many as SIX AT THE SAME TIME (but not all together in bed) -- HA!!!

And call me a "TRADITIONALIST" -- but I do NOT think chest hair works well AT ALL for women:
















.

No comments: