Monday, February 17, 2020

RP: A RELAPSE Today of "Bloody-Butt Syndrome" / Accumulated Blog Hits PASS 1.7 MILLION (how many are in YOUR AUDIENCE???) / Judge Sandra Alice Ray Is DESPERATE to Get Re-Elected -- She the BIGGEST SUPPORTER of the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/02/a-relapse-today-of-bloody-butt-syndrome.html



Yesterday, Facebook recommended I "friend" Brad Dixon of Atlanta!!! In a cowboy hat, he looks much like District Attorney Benjamin R. David's long-term lover Lee -- who Ben paid off with a new, used pick-up truck and a pile of CASH (both of which Lee showed me), in late 2011, telling Lee to LEAVE TOWN and NEVER LOOK BACK (according to Lee to me).




Lee was a REALLY NICE GUY, and hot and handsome as hell. I was JEALOUS of Ben David -- and had NO IDEA Lee was GAY -- until the story linked above unfolded.



Brad Dixon not only is lightly-haired on his chest -- but he's covered in GLORIOUS FRECKLES!!! He's also SINGLE, so SOMEONE should chase his tailno???: https://www.facebook.com/brad.dixon.520



Recent Presidents have shown worse and worse tail-taste!!!


The news that registered blog hits climbed to over 1.7 million hits today, was very exciting to me. 



In FAIRNESS, I should add that Tennessee Williams's brother Dakin did NOT murder him, but in his book (like me and many others), claimed that John Uecker murdered him for the Episcopal Church, University of the South, Republican Party, and elements of the FBI and CIA -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis told Tenn they would do when we met with her on January 11, 1982.


Also, "Sandra Ray CRINER", the Judge who now goes by Sandra Alice Rayhas NOT been arrested for DWI!!!



I will deal with Judge Sandra Alice Ray/Criner and her HUGE CRIMES against the Constitution -- tomorrow!!! But LOOK at the ad she is running -- more often on Facebook than ANY OTHER POLITICIAN on the Lower Cape Fear!!!



Whether largely lies or NOT, this is what I sent her Republican opponent in the PrimaryRichard Forrest Kern:




Here are today's MOST HIT blog postings:

This one I am awaiting the answer from Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher -- my distant Kenan cousin: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/02/letter-just-sent-to-my-distant-kenan.html

And THIS appeared on the same subject today on Facebook:

And THIS POSTING shows the connection between the wealthy Kenans of Chapel Hill, NC and Jeffrey Epstein!!!:


"They vandalized everything. All the statues, monuments. These people went around town all night and did all kinds of damage," Sullivan told CNN. He noted it's not the first time.
There are few men of drinking age who haven’t experienced some performance challenges after a night of heavy drinking ― whether they struggle to get an erection or reach climax.
Comments

How did roads and railroads get built in North Carolina after slavery was abolished??? CONVICT LABOR!!!
More history from my trip to DC- When I was there I found this photo of the men that built NC’s roads & railroads in the first generations after slavery....

Because I'm TIRED and sore of rump (I've called my doctor and will see him about this soon), I'll close with one of the most BEAUTIFUL SONGS of my college years at Denison University:

Followed by:






.

No comments: