Tuesday, February 4, 2020

RP: OVER 87% of Those Who Hit This Blog in the Last 24 Hours Were from "Unknown Territory" -- the DEEP STATE, I Presume -- and Other Surprises!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/02/over-87-of-those-who-hit-this-blog-in.html



I posted this on my Facebook Timeline and got only one comment -- from a fellow Wilmingtonian (who is straight):

Walter Five "See? Sears Men's Department!''
1



And I ALSO posted it on the Facebook Group "Hair Trigger" and got TONS of Laughs, Likes, and Loves. Here is what I find TYPICALLY on "Hair Trigger" -- and THIS GUY almost looks like he could be the one pulling Bernie Sanders' jacket open -- MERCY!!!:



Any of My Readers feeling TRIGGERED???



The only thing I want to say about the Iowa Caucuses is that for the Left, Bernie Sanders clearly beat Elizabeth Warren, and for the Center, Pete Buttigieg clearly beat Joe Biden -- and while I have NOT settled on a preference, BOTH of these results PLEASED ME!!! 



1. The BIGGEST SURPRISE today, is that when I opened my computer at 9:30 AM, I had just gotten an email from an old friend of mine -- but while I remembered his name and his email address very well, and that we had emailed back-and-forth for a long time, other than LIKING HIM, I remembered almost nothing about him!!!

So, I researched him all over the place, and I'm pretty sure I knew him in 2008 - 2009, and I found an airline pilot in Denver, CO who SEEMS to be him, but I replied that he has PROVED I have a hole in my Memory Bank, THINK he is that guy -- but have not yet heard back from him.

He said he had thought of me, checked to see if I'm still blogging, found that I've been extremely busy, stole a bunch of my MEMES, and said HELLO!!!

2. I ran into Rob McKinney from the front apartment today, and he claims he is THINKING about buying a DRUM SET and practicing DRUM SOLOS in his bedroom -- which shares a wall with mine. He claimed that the fact that his bedroom is carpeted will make it so I don't hear him.


I begged to differ, and gave him a LOAD of discouragement!!!


>>> BLOG HITS SO FAR TODAY HAVE ALREADY MADE IT TO THE FIVE MOST IN ONE DAY IN TWELVE YEARS OF BLOGGING -- but are WEIRD!!! 



At 5:35 PM today (Google/Blogger Day ends at 7:00 PM EST), I had 2,599 registered hits with Unknown Territory getting 2,236 of them, USA 309 of them, Russia with 20, and Ukraine with one. The few remaining were from other countries that also got only one hit. 


And the MOST HIT postings, except for https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/02/landlady-gold-walker-just-called-me.html, were ones EXPOSING THE CORRUPTION of Wilmington's God-Hating "Christian" Politicians of BOTH PARTIES -- especially of Republican Judge Sandra Alice Ray/Criner -- see this: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/my-reply-to-lisa-wilkins-about.html. 


Then, this posting about the connection between my wealthy Episcopalian Kenan relatives associated with Chapel Hill, NC -- and Jeffrey Epstein!!! That via Frank Hawkins Kenan II and his close friend Story Cowles -- who WAS the person who visited Jeffrey Epstein MORE than anyone else while Epstein was in Prison, and under FALSE PRETENSES:



Here is something I FORGOT to include yesterday:
I met many of Frank Sinatra's heirs here in Wilmington, NC in 2011, and they told me how they sold control of their Bank of America to my Kenan Family's NationsBank -- and now HATE the Kenans for turning BoA "NAZI" (Kenans also control Exxon-Mobil, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Republican Party and "Clinton Democrats" and put Donald Trump into power), so this is FUNNY because this seems more like a TRUMP toiletBut as ridiculous as this is for a crapperFrank Sinatra was a HUGE help to the Civil Rights Movement!!!:
Comments

>>> AND IN PREPARATION FOR TONIGHT'S "STATE OF THE UNION" ADDRESS:










.

No comments: