Wednesday, February 5, 2020

RP: While the Senate Begins Voting on the Charges against President Donald John Trump, I Wrote the Following:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/02/while-senate-begins-voting-on-charges.html




>>> Re: Hello Again:


Hey Jim,

I would like to assure an old friend that nothing is ever as good or bad as it seems, and I have been poisoned three times (the first and worst by a woman, Amy Fortenberry, who ran a room of twenty lawyers who file nuisance lawsuits against anyone of significance criticizing Walmart to try to impoverish them for fighting Bill Clinton's BIGGEST election support -- who FAILED to kill me in Stone Mountain, GA in early 2010, and now SHE has been high-tech poisoned and in a coma since then, according to her mother, the last time I called her a few years ago)






I was held hostage by Drug Mafia five times in Puerto Vallarta after fleeing there with Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer Dorothy Newman's help. ALL worked then with the CIA, my Kenan Family's Exxon-Mobil, the Episcopal Church USA, and then Mex-Prez Enrique Pena Nieto, including once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman (who forced me at knife-point to sexually service the local CRACK-selling guys as it was in their CRACK house, and one of them is now permanently in Mexican Prison, the other is still running from Mexican Law)

Another time by the son of the CIA's biggest Colombian supplier of Cocaine to the USA at his Godfather's ranch near Puerto Vallarta with barracks of Drug Thugs with armored vehicles, automatic weapons, and vests. etc. The Godfather is a world-class Mexican Engineer, Hector, whose photos showed him wearing the SAME HEADGEAR (including fabric pattern), as Yasir Arafat -- with 24 houses around the world, and had placed the booby-trap in the Chunnel between England and France to collapse it on command of the CIA to fake another "9/11", but it was discovered and it was removed claiming they had to close the Chunnel in 2010 for several months for "normal repairs".

Both times, I ingratiated myself with my captors, and when they relaxed, I simply packed up and left -- before they realized what I was doing. All of this is documented with names, dates, and photos in my blog, although the CIA (I assume), deleted a few of my postings and ALL of my photos including on my computer of Hector's godson, FAKE-named Fernando Merino. 

I had the highest College Board scores in my large, academic high school in S.E. Pennsylvania in Math and Science, attended Denison University on partial scholarship, but changed my major to Art halfway into my sophomore year, and before graduating in 1973, won a US State Department contest and my Art Prints now hang in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the world.

My point is that I am SMARTER than nearly everyone else -- but of course I am human and make errors.

The real problem is NOT Donald Trump, but RELIGION, which trains people to believe the unbelievable and Christianity is the WORST of them, since it is totally PAGAN and has little to do with what the nice Jewish Reformer, Yeshua-bar-Yosef, actually taught. 


That said, I know LOTS of good Christians -- but they NEVER kick the bad ones out of their churches!!!


BTW: the Reiner Family of Hollywood (I was close friends with Jonathan Reiner who now has his own Emmys, he the nephew of Carl, and 1st cousin to Rob), made me an "Honorary Jew" when I first blogged in early 2010 that in 1990, two Jews high in Atlanta business told me for the FIRST TIME that my parents were then America's TOP NAZIS, and THAT got my parents, sisters, and employer to try to commit me five times in one month, and Dottie Newman to get me to relative safety in Mexico.

Tennessee Williams based a tall, observing, gay, black guy, Mac, in his last play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere, on me -- and the main character, Babe Foxworth, the wealthiest woman on earth who was held captive in a world of lies by "Gideons" (Bible Thumpers), on his and my close friend "Texas Kate" (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, and later McNamara -- a Houston Socialite, who grew up in Atlanta BEST FRIENDS with the families of the RICHEST KENANS who until their deaths about 1996 ran the Kenan Companies and Charities: Frank Hawkins Kenan and his brother James Graham Kenan. 

THAT was where she learned to act like the wealthiest woman on earth. Two chapters of my memoir that tell a lot about Texas Kate:






I fully expect the Senate Vote to be a disgrace (and I FULLY support removing Trump from office), but if he is thrown out, then Mike Pence is President -- and he is at least as bad. If Trump remains, and all the evidence keeps coming out about his Traitorous Crimes, the election this fall will be WORSE for Trump-supporting Republicans. We just have to WAIT SOME MORE!!!

I'm sick of waiting, but resigned to continue the fight after this vote that is about to begin as I write you.

Carry ON!!!

Scott



Texas Kate, flanked by Tennessee Williams and his sister Rose, at the Kennedy Center Honors in 1979, when Tennessee got his Honor.







.

No comments: