Saturday, February 15, 2020

RP: Mom and My Sisters Jane and Julie -- and I -- Had A GREAT VISIT Today. We Ate at Jackson's Big Oak BBQ, and Drove All Around Old Wilmington -- Jane and Julie Each Had Gotten ONE of Their Degrees at UNC Wilmington:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/02/mom-and-my-sisters-jane-and-julie-and-i.html



We took no photos today, but this photo of me with Mom and Julie from Christmas 2018, still works -- only Mom now looks a little YOUNGER!!!


Here is a photo at Wrightsville Beach of our whole family, taken by Julie, about 2008:



Jane, Mike, Mom, me, and Dad with his dog Maggie.



Julie, in the back of our 1962 turquoise-blue nine-passenger Chevy Bel Air station-wagon, about 1964.


Anyway, I had made arrangements with Jane to deliver another copy of my Letter to Kenan cousin Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher's OFFICE -- since it seemed stuck in the Post Office -- but my call to Bonnie's secretary, Barbara Ebinger, CONFIRMED that it had already been delivered to Bonnie, so now I'm just awaiting her response.

I had discussed the content of my Letter with Mom, Jane, and Julie (if not all of it, as you will see why if you read it), and they ALL SUPPORTED ME in sending it!!!:




They were all kind enough to not only treat me to lunch, but give me some cash, LOTS OF FOOD -- including homemade dishes each of them had made -- and Mom brought me a toilet-seat extender (that I'd told her not to -- since Jane is often at Mom's house and uses it).

What is so FUNNY, is that I must not ever have used one. With my 6' 11" body having EVERYTHING farther apart than typical humans, when I sit back enough to keep my solid waste from hitting the back part of the seat or sliding down the interior back wall of the thing, my MAN JUNK has to be stuffed in so tight in front, it restricts my WATER FLOW and is quite uncomfortable!!!


But the THOUGHT was nice, no???




https://jacksonsbigoak.com/


The food was GREAT (and of course very reasonable), and while he did NOT wait on us today, I saw my buddy who is in his mid-twenties, and working there waiting tables since at least 2015 when I returned from Political Exile in Mexico. A straight guy, he doesn't mind my thinking he's HOT!!!

I told him the reason I'd not been there to eat in at least a half year is that TOO MANY of their customers are RED-NECK, EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS, and claim that the Bible says Christians are commanded to MURDER ALL MUSLIMS -- and one of them had claimed he was going to GET HIS GUN and shoot big tall me DEAD ON THE STREET for Jesus, a couple of years ago.

Here he is:



David Alan Young


My initial reporthttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/oy-such-birthday-self-righteous.html



And MORE as things developed: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/i-fianlly-got-courage-to-visit-jacksons.html 


Anyway, TODAY, that friendly server said that HE TOO is sick of them having so many HATEFUL CHRISTIAN CUSTOMERS!!!

Image may contain: 2 people
Kevin Zadai

Jesse and Cathy Duplantis at Warriornotes Headquarters tonight for the official, ministry-building dedication.

Stay tune for questions and answers live with Jesse, Cathy and Kathi and I at 8pm eastern time on Friday, February14th.

(Clearly appealing to those who are NO ONE'S VALENTINE!!!)
" If you are not talking about your vision, your vision is talking about you." ~Jesse Duplantis
"Christianity is descibed in one word, ADVANCE!" ~Jesse Duplantis
Blessings,
Kevin
Comments
  • Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. ~Ephesians 6:5'
  • Scott Kenan WHITE people ALWAYS trying to enslave Negroes!!! Get a life and leave White Supremacist Christianity!!!

My Kenan Family that put Trump into office with their control of Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan and Episcopal Church ALSO controls Kenan Advantage Group, the largest trucking company in the USA, Canada, and Mexico, and the last couple of times I drove between Atlanta or Wilmington, NC and Puerto Vallarta Mexico PV, nearly every Kenan truck had a six-inch Confederate Flag decal on the back of the driver's side of the cab!!!


That time Donald Trump protected Kenan Advantage Group trucks in the Pacific Northwest -- that were VIOLATING Native American Treaties -- as well as US Environmental Law!!!


56,975 Views
Brittany Nicole RussellFollow
Happy black history month!!!
Comments
Two ravens were pestering me for food yesterday morning as I was on my deck. KNOW not to piss off ravens or crows or they will get revenge, but had no proper food for them. After a few minutes they went next door and pestered Chad, who DID have food and fed them!!!
Comments
Oh LOOK!!! Facebook Jail now has a Facebook Page!!!

Local Business

Facebook Jail

13 Likes
6 talking about this



I'm NOT in jail at the MOMENT -- but have been in it over the last several years SIXTEEN TIMES for a whole month each time -- LONGER THAN A YEAR -- and longer than District Attorney Benjamin R. David put me in New Hanover County Detention Center, 2.5 months total on FIVE arrests on EIGHT CHARGES in 2011 and '12.


And then Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo FORCED Ben David to ERASE ALL CONVICTIONS AND CHARGES -- but I have NOT YET been COMPENSATED for those FALSE IMPRISONMENTS!!!



Jennifer Harjo APPEARS to have MORE Native-American blood than my own 1/16 Cherokee. Wouldn't YOU AGREE???



.

No comments: