Friday, February 14, 2020

RP: Today I Learned That My Cousin Bonnie Weyher GOT My Letter to Her YESTERDAY / I FINALLY Got a Call Through to Dewey Bridger III, MD's Office (and straightened out my upcoming Colonoscopy) / GREAT NEWS about My Friend Danny Sinatra, Now Living in Burbank, California!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/02/today-i-learned-that-cousin-bonnie.html



Valentine's Day in the Era of Trump.




Today, after seeing that USPS Tracking STILL shows my letter to Bonnie Weyher sitting undelivered in her Raleigh Post Office for two days, I drove to the P.O. from which I'd mailed it. They, TOO, thought it very odd that it had gotten to Raleigh, then was sent to Greensboro, NC Distribution Center -- then back to Raleigh -- and has sat there since 9:03 AM Wednesday 2/12 WITHOUT BEING PUT INTO HER P.O. BOX.


Bonnie Weyher with her husband Dan McLamb.


Then the clerk suggested they might have delivered it -- but just forgotten to SCAN the delivery into the system, so I came home and called Bonnie's office early this afternoon where the main Admin sent me to Bonnie's Personal Secretary, Barbara Ebinger, who CONFIRMED that Bonnie had gotten it "a day or two ago".

Both Ms. Ebinger and their other employee had been totally nice to me -- and I did NOT discuss the Letter's contents with either of them. YOU can read it here:




And what also THRILLED ME was seeing that Bonnie got her FIRST degree in Journalism at UNC Chapel Hill!!!



My parting words with Bonnie's secretary were, "Then I'll just wait for Bonnie's reply, thanks!!!" 


BEFORE I called Bonnie's Office, I took the battery out of my phone and then reset it by placing the battery back in and re-booting. This ALWAYS clears the HACKERS at least for a while, and after I spoke with Bonnie's office, I called Dewey Bridger, MD's office and IN FACT they had NEVER gotten my voicemail from Tuesday, and the Admin checked and the doctor who was SCHEDULED to do my Colonoscopy to remove the flat polyp that was found a year ago by Frederick H. Opper, MD, has REFUSED to do my Colonoscopy -- because he is in Opper's Office.


Readers will recall that Dr. Opper -- on hearsay from his Christian White Bitches in his office who got ANGRY with me for reporting their Christian Churches run all the Hard Drugs in Wilmington -- COMMITTED ME to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital while I was unconscious. But then the TWO top Psychiatrists there got me OUT within 48 hours, giving me a CLEAN BILL OF MENTAL HEALTH -- except for "Complicated PTSD" -- caused by abuse of my Family while I was growing up, and aggravated by Christian Drug Traffickers of BOTH Political Parties in the USA -- and the CIA and Drug Mafia that held me captive in Mexico, etc.

There is NO DRUG that helps Complicated PTSD -- except meditation/positive self-talk, and small quantities of Marijuana.







It turned out that while Bridger HAD sent the request for me to now be scheduled, Jack I. Ramage, Jr., MD REFUSED to do so -- but did NOT tell Bridger's Office, so they THOUGHT it had been scheduled!!!



Another Christian Drug-Trafficking A-HOLE for JESUS!!!: https://www.nhrmc.org/physician-group/physician-directory/r/ramage-jr-jack-i


So, Bridger's Admin THANKED ME for following up, and they have someone ELSE in mind, who should call me next week for scheduling.


>>> THIS JUST IN:
I was held hostage five times near Puerto Vallarta in 2010 by CIA Drug Traffickers who worked with my Kenan Family's Exxon-Mobil, Episcopal Church USA, and others -- including once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman, and once by the son of the CIA's biggest exporter of Cocaine from Colombia to the USA. 

In 2015, I met a just retired Exxon Exec in the Carl's Jr., near the P.V. Costco, who TOLD ME how Rex Tillerson with certain Kenans, Exxon's Political Arm, the CIA, and Hillary Clinton State Department had put Enrique Peña Nieto into the Mexican Presidency, and he REWARDED my Kenan Family by changing the Mexican Constitution so that Kenans/Exxon could again get Mexican Oil!!! 

Later, the same group put Donald Trump into the US Presidency with Vladimir Putin's help -- so that Trump would VOID Obama's sanctions against Russia and Kenans could profit from the $HALF-TRILLION contract that Rachel Maddow found signed by Tillerson and Putin -- RIGHT WHEN Trump was elected -- HA!!!




>>> HERE IS WHY MY OLD BUDDY WHO ONCE TOLD ME IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIS MARRIAGE VOWS HE WOULD HAVE SEX WITH ME, DANNY SINATRA, IS BACK ON THIS BLOG:


Only for the FIRST TIMEtoday, did I notice Danny is Facebook-friended with DAMON SCOTT -- who nearly BEAT Christian Drug-Trafficker "Bill" Saffo last fall for MAYOR of Wilmington!!!


· 8 hrs 

Happy Valentine’s Day! 💌

Comments
Scott Kenan I was fortunate enough to meet many of Frank Sinatra's Heirs here in Wilmington, NC in 2011, and Danny Sinatra became my close friend. We used to JOKE about Bank of America being our "Family Bank". Danny's mother Patricia had told me how she had engineered selling their BankAmerica to my Kenan Family's NationsBank, the Kenans reverting the name to Bank of America (it had begun in San Francisco as "Bank of Italy"), and the two of them told me MANY secrets of the Sinatra Family. I even stopped by Frank Jr's ranch in Texas twice. Danny Sinatra, seen here with his wife, Goth Actress Phoebe Dollar and daughter -- in Wilmington, 2011:
Image may contain: 3 people, night and indoor
4
      • Scott Kenan Dinah Mitchell-Brown I don't believe you are an honest person since you are a BIG DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTER, according to your Facebook. So if you don't see the obvious family relationship in his face, he NOT ONLY is a friend of my friend Devon Scott, who nearly beat our Christian Drug Trafficking Mayor Bill Saffo for Mayor last fall, but Danny lives near you now in Burbank, California. You are so UGLY (inside, not face or body), that you won't trust your eyes or me, so here is another photo of him with his wife and daughter from Christmas 2018, and you can contact Danny Sinatra and ask him yourself!!! Here's his Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/danny.sinatra2


Image may contain: 1 person
Sandra Beckham
“The wait is over. Valentine's Day is here.
― Anthony T. Hincks











.

No comments: