Sunday, February 9, 2020

RP: Letter Just Sent to My Distant Kenan Cousin Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher, and Copied to Her Husband, Dan McLamb:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/02/letter-just-sent-to-my-distant-kenan.html



Dan McLamb and Bonnie Weyher of https://www.ymwlaw.com/


>>> Regarding your stand on Silent Sam and my previous dealings with your lawyer Brian M. Williams:

To bweyher bweyher@ymwlaw.com

Cc dmclamb dmclamb@ymwlaw.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Barbara B. “Bonnie” Weyher
Yates, McLamb & Weyher
PO Box 2889
Raleigh, N.C. 27602-2889

February 9, 2020

Dear Ms. Weyher,

First, I want to express my deepest gratitude to you and your husband Dan McLamb for signing the Amicus Brief against UNC for paying the Sons of the Confederacy $2.5 million to care for Silent Sam. And when I discovered that several days ago, I had something of an epiphany of understanding.

Brian M. Williams of your law firm had represented Time-Warner cable, now SPECTRUM, after their truck knocked 6’ 11” me out of the crosswalk in front of Wilmington, NC City Hall after I warned Mayor Bill Saffo I was walking to his office to demand he release the FULL police report from when my friend Evan Fish was forced by Wilmington Police to jump to his death from the top of the parking deck next door to the downtown library on September 3, 2011. Sheriff’s Deputies on the scene told me how the police had forced Evan to jump to his death.

The reason was that Evan knew that my employer of 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA distributes the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida, but especially to politicians of both Parties and Christian Clergy and Churches here in Wilmington and in Atlanta. I sold ad space, legitimately, for that company in the yearbooks of all the US Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies, and was fired when I discovered the Drug Trafficking.

My own parents worked with Mr. Stansbury and others setting up the Drug Mafias in Wilmington and Atlanta with Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman, whom I knew in Atlanta in the early 1990s, and my father’s close friend then, Lee E. Gosney, Jr., who also then sold ad space at Pentagon Publishing, but traveled the East Coast setting up drug deals. Evan Fish knew Lee Gosney well, because Evan and his girlfriend had for two years been the second biggest Cocaine (powder), distributor in Maine (supplied by Pentagon Publishing), decided to get out and moved to Wilmington.

It was only soon after Brian Williams began dealing with me that I by chance noticed you too are a Kenan by blood, and the lawyer who represented me, Bruce A. Mason of Mason & Mason, as well as others, had told me I should easily get $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 WITHOUT bringing in the likelihood that Mayor Saffo had ordered the truck to hit me. Then when I DID heal enough to get to Saffo’s Office, City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark told me he HOPED I got a dog and it was run over too. So that tends to support the conspiracy theory, although not prove it.

And for reasons you will soon see, I assumed YOU – on behalf Thomas S. Kenan III (whose former boyfriend I had dated in 1985, but Tom Kenan will not now speak to me for other obvious reasons), had ordered Brian Williams to treat me unfairly, and possibly illegally.

At that time, my immediate family was still not helping me, and in fact helped Drug Traffickers whose drug business I kept and keep blogging about, falsely convict me of crimes (that I have since then forced D.A. Benjamin R. David to erase), and they also committed me to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital four times -- beginning in 2011. 

A man in NYC who had read my memoir of having worked for playwright Tennessee Williams (that established me as the authority on the last two years of Tenn’s life, which can now be read here for free: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/), and really liked it, came to my rescue when I was homeless in Wilmington in 2012, and from then through June 2017 supported me with a total of over $65,000.00, but suddenly cut me off without warning.

Bruce Mason FIRED ME, and said that the wealthy Kenans control every Republican and most Democrats in North Carolina, and he’d been ordered to fire me. He as well as the admin of my second cousin lawyer Robert C. Kenan, Jr. of Burgaw told me that if I had annoyed Lawyer David A. Nash of Wilmington, I would not be able to hire an attorney this side of at least Charlotte, but probably have to go to Asheville.

My first run-in was blogging in early 2011 about all the major Hard-Drug Trafficking I had witnessed in David Nash's Costello’s Gay Piano Bar here – and spent 2.5 months in jail awaiting trial, and was convicted of Cyber-Stalking which had nothing to do with the “evidence” they presented.

Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo FORCED Mr. David to void that and more, but the D.A. (Ben David admitted he’d NEVER had any evidence that I had ever committed any crimes – so his not acting immediately regardless seems like it SHOULD be a crime), stipulated he would only do so if I left North Carolina for at least a year, so I fled back to Puerto Vallarta late April 2012 – June 2015, when Drug Mafia tried to kill me twice in one week, and broke into my car and placed a fake bomb in it.

And Ben David, in 2013, with Jamie Lee Sutherland then of Wells Fargo Advisors of Chicago, who had bragged to me of the $24,000,000.00 per month average in Drug Trafficking he did for his bank, which that year got a fine of $200,000,000.00 for Laundering Drug Money in the Chicago Office, and Daliah Saper, a lawyer and Talking Head on Fox News, primarily, sued me falsely for LIBEL in Chicago Courts, never legally served me, tried me in Cook County Courts In Absentia, and convicted me. Jamie had ONLY asked for $50,000.00 – despite knowing I was next to homeless, and was awarded $500,000.00, copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams (which Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights to, killing that), as well as ownership of my blog, and every email I write until I die regarding this subject.

Amazon, where I had self-published my book, did NOT believe the Court Order, so suspended sales for six months while waiting for clarity from the Court, which was never sent to them. So out of caution, they removed the listing, but sent me all of my accumulated royalties. Google/Blogger never gave him control of my blog, and ONLY Kenan-controlled Bank of America emptied my accounts and sent my whopping $800.00 to Saper Law.

Since returning to Wilmington in 2015, I have run into D.A. Ben David several times, and three times he apologized and promised to UNDO that false Libel conviction – but he has NOT done so. The Chicago Courts Inspector told me I could EASILY get it thrown out – but I had to go to Chicago and be prepared for continuances, which I could not and still can’t afford to do. She said I could then sue Ben David, Daliah Saper, and Jamie Sutherland for everything they have.

I have really been through it!!! My best friend in P.V., Stanley Winborne III (closely related to Betty Price Kenan), was from Wilmington and his family had controlled the Atlantic Coast Line railroad, and his son (whom he did NOT get along with), was then second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan – and in charge of shipping the Heroin back to the USA on Air Force planes – including that which my former employer distributed here in North Carolina and other places. On July 4, 2015, a guy in US Special Forces was on leave from the Middle East and found me in Wilmington and debriefed me. He also verified that the person in Stanley’s son’s position WAS IN FACT in charge of shipping the Heroin to the USA.

I have also been debriefed many times by top officers in the Mexican Army and Marines – including the marine who captured El Chapo Guzman the first time, from which he soon escaped before re-capture. And one of the five times I was held by Drug Mafia in and near Puerto Vallarta in 2010, was by two sons of El Chapo.

But back to 2017, I still had Social Security but nothing else, and would not be able to make rent and did not want to again become homeless, so I eventually took Brian Williams’s PROMISED last offer of $2,500.00 (he began by offering me $600.00, which would not have covered my out of pocket costs of the accident), which he said if I didn’t take it I would NEVER get anything at all. Brian even MIS-SENT my check, and I had to fight to get it sent to me correctly, which Mr. Williams found quite humorous.

But Brian had REFUSED to consider most of my doctors’ reports, which he first claimed they never sent, then when they told me they had proof he had received them, he AGAIN refused to consider them. Had I been allowed to hire a lawyer, I would have sued Brian Williams and your law firm over this, but I could not do that and if the Statute of Limitations is actually three years for this, then it is only a few days from having expired. I would like to think that we could work something out so that I get some fair compensation – this the biggest reason I am writing you today.

Let’s face it, I can publish all of these facts about how Brian M. Williams dealt with me when I write my story for publication in book form soon. And I have come to realize that Mr. Williams might have acted on his own, rather than get orders from you to do so. I am not interested in destroying anyone’s career unnecessarily, so hope that you can mediate some kind of correction to this.

It was Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman, my best friend in Atlanta in early 2010, who helped me get to Political Exile in Mexico in 2010, telling me that since my immediate family had been unable to commit me in Georgia in five tries in one month with help of Patrick Stansbury, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA, that they planned to kill me, and I have been poisoned severely three times, beaten so bad three times it took six weeks to heal from the pain, etc. My own parents and siblings DID NOT CARE!!!

But today, my father is now dead, Mom is 97, living in Raleigh and driving to church and Bridge Club, but has STOPPED her actions against me, so she and I get on well as long as I don’t remind her of her crimes, which she has actually admitted to me, but won’t say any details, knowing I could prosecute her as well. My siblings were just “brain-washed” by Mom, who was in charge of Procter & Gamble’s Chemistry Labs in Cincinnati when they got Dr. Josef Mengele’s work on Concentration Camp victims, and I believe Mom worked on his “NAZI Mind Control”, which later was dubbed Operation MK Ultra.

My parents’ close friends have also included Sen. Jesse Helms, Coach Lou Holtz (whom we lived across the street from in 1968 – ’69, when we had small Swastikas rimming our dinner china and daily beatings). Holtz went on to be John Boehner’s top co-strategist, opening and closing the USA Government in 2013, I believe via my mother conveying Pope Francis’s orders to do so. My parents had at least three private audiences with Popes in Rome and John-Paul II gave Mom most of her orders. Also, they were friends with Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, and as you can see, these were all Catholic Republicans – but of course there are good and bad people in every group.

For references on me, you could contact anyone I’ve mentioned, and I had two meetings with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ in 2015, who knows all about the Kenan Family’s corruption of governments and pollution via Exxon-Mobil, but also of their involvement in Atlanta’s Drug Mafia. In NC, you might know top State Prosecutor Kimberly Overton Spahos, who is also an internationally renowned speaker on Justice. I worked with her a couple of years ago, and I send every one of my blog postings to her and Attorney General Josh Stein, who seems to be serious in cracking down on Drug Mafias. My Political Blog has now gotten over 1.6 million registered hits, and it is FULL of irreverence, and harsh tones – as I believe I’ve had to “fight fire with fire”http://theweathercontinues.blospot.com.

Because I insist on transparency, this Letter will soon appear there, but I will NOT publish any follow up conversation I have with you and/or anyone in your firm if we can move forward. I will email you this Letter tonight, and since I don’t see a way to send it via secured server, print and mail via Tracked Priority to your office tomorrow.

Really, I wish you and your firm the best going forward, and hope we can resolve this issue.

My cell phone is (910) 200-XXXX, and my new address (not now on 4th Street, as Mr. Williams’s records will show), will be on the envelope.

And THANKS AGAIN for your and Dan’s stand regarding Silent Sam!!!

Scott David Kenan






.

No comments: