Sunday, February 23, 2020

RP: I'm HOME -- after Five Days in New Hanover Regional Medical Center for Intravenous Administration of Antibiotics for a Scrotal Abscess -- That, Following EMERGENCY SURGERY to DRAIN IT!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/02/im-home-after-five-days-in-new-hanover.html




I'm exhausted and will blog more tomorrow, but just wanted to give my Readers the basic report tonight.


The Scrotal Abscess was related to none of my previous problems, and came on very suddenly -- and is surprisingly common!!! Had I NOT gotten so quickly into surgery to drain it, I could easily have died.


Of what must have been at least 30 people attending me over FIVE DAYS, all but TWO agreed with me that NO ONE is more EVIL than Christians are (especially in Wilmington, North Carolina)

Those including nearly ALL POLITICIANS except Harper Peterson, Kevin Spears, and Rob Zapple, but including Mayor "Bill" Saffo, D.A. Benjamin R. David, and his identical-twin brother D. A. Jon David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, NC State Representative Deb Butler, County Commissioners Julia Olson-Boseman, Woody White, and Patricia Kusak -- and City Council-Person Charlie Rivenbark.

The District Court Judges who are the MOST CORRUPT are Chad Hogston, Sandra Alice Ray/Criner, Lindsey McKee/Luther, James H. Faison III, and Jeffrey Noecker.

And all of those but two who attended me AGREE that Catholic, Protestant, and Mor(m)on Churches ALL run Hard Drugs to make Christian Profits -- the Episcopal Church USA being by far the WORST!!!














.

No comments: