Tuesday, April 27, 2021

RP: AFTER the Kerfuffle with Convict Dustin Andrew Goldsmith, Sheriff McMahon's Vice/Narcotics Detective LISTENED -- after Wilmington, NC Police Department BLOCKED My THREE Attempts to Tell Them -- and Then White Supremacist Sheriff-Wannabe Marc Benson Gets into the MIX as WELL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/after-kerfuffle-with-convict-dustin.html



After being appointed Sheriff after Sid Causey resigned early, Ed McMahon won election in 2010 -- in a LANDSLIDE.



I did NOT move to Wilmington until December 30, 2010, so knew nothing about this -- but over the years since THEN, I MET both Sid Causey and Marc Benson, and got to KNOW Sheriff McMahon WELL.


https://www.starnewsonline.com/article/NC/20101102/News/605066770/WM



Dustin Goldsmith as he looks today, and one of his MANY problems with the Law in New Hanover County -- usually including Drug Charges, Failure to Appear in Court, and Larcenies -- sometimes at Felony level.




That time Dustin took me to COURT -- but it was never SERVED ME -- until I took David Alan Young to Court for Communicating Threats -- telling me in the parking lot of Jackson's Big Oak Barbecue that he would get his GUN and shoot me dead on the streets of Wilmington, because the BIBLE says that Christians need to SHOOT ALL HOMOS and LIBERALS DEAD




He AGREED with Hyper-Christian Sheriff's Corporal Duffy Baker, who even DOUBLED DOWN with me while in uniform and guarding inmates being unloaded for County Court, that the BIBLE DEMANDS Christians take GUNS AND SHOOT ALL MUSLIMS DEAD!!!


I AGREED to go to Arbitration, where Dave Young absolutely REFUSED to pay me $2,000.00, so I let him off with us promising to AVOID each other for a year. THAT YEAR IS UP!!!


THEN, the Prosecutor in charge of that Courtroom, Alexandra Palombo, claimed there was a WARRANT FOR MY ARREST, and made me stay under ARMED GUARD for an hour after Court was dismissed -- and it was THIS SUMMONS (not Warrant), and during the PROCESS, Presiding Judge Richard Russell Davis REFUSED to look me in the eye and turned suddenly and nearly VIOLENTLY away from me as I passed his seat to be "detained". He KNEW that Palombo was part of the DRUG MAFIA and was SCREWING ME for D.A. Benjamin R. David.



This was BEFORE Dustin Goldsmith and I had SEX a couple of times in 2020 -- at Dustin's request and WITHOUT PAYMENT!!!


This posting gets into LOTS OF DETAILS about all of that -- and MORE!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/08/a-tit-for-tat-day-in-new-hanover-county.html


One thing I forgot to mention in my recent Letter to Sheriff McMahon, was that the BEST COMPLIMENT anyone has ever given me, was that when we were speaking in the Home Depot garden center, one of the first things Ed said to me was, "I always KNEW that YOU were not about to GO ANYWHERE!!!"


So Ed knew that HE and other REAL LAW ENFORCEMENT could ALWAYS COUNT ON ME to tell the TRUTH -- and to ESCAPE the commitment, prosecution, and MURDER attempts of CORRUPTED Law Enforcement and Politicians like Democrat NC State Representative Deb Butler (who's in partnership not only with Republican Jonathan Deputy, but also with Democrat Governor Roy Cooper -- but NOT Democrat NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein), in HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING with most local Christian Churches.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/sheriff-mcmahon-and-i-today-at-home.html




A friend just posted this on Facebook -- and today, Facebook decided to DELAY INDEFINITELY whether or not to LIFT their BAN ON DONALD TRUMP -- HA!!!



And ALSO this afternoon, Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr., and Jack and his girlfriend, Katlyn "Kat" Addington, upstairs in apt. 2 (who were all placed here by Jonathan Deputy/Deb Butler), with the guy driving a black Mercedes sedan with a white T-shirt pulled over the driver's back-rest so it LOOKS like someone is always sitting in his car behind the dark-tinted windows, and ANOTHER white and bearded guy, had a MEETING upstairs after getting a large package of DRUGS -- then all except Rob took off on SKATEBOARDS on the "River-to-Sea" walking trail to DISTRIBUTE those Hard Drugs.


They are CERTAIN that Wilmington Police and Detectives and New Hanover County Courts PROTECT THEM!!!



>>> WITH ALL OF THIS AS BACKGROUND, HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED OVER THE LAST 30 OR SO HOURS:


Yesterday when I went to check mail, the two 76-year-old men (including the landlord), who were replacing the roof on a house across the street -- WITH DUSTIN GOLDSMITH, who must have been working with them the previous few days, but I had not noticed Dustin, were waving to me, and I went over and spoke with them, and Dustin said he'd stop by my apartment after work.


A couple of hours after they all disappeared from the job, Dustin showed at my door. He looked TERRIBLE, and said he was STARVING and had been sleeping against the side of a house near Dawson and 14th Streets. He expected money today, but was broke and smoking "shorts" (long cigarette butts found in the streets), and had not had a shower for three days.


So I fed him very generously, he stripped down and showed off his 2/3 erection and cute little butt, and then got into the shower while I laundered his clothes. He asked to share my bed with me -- which he did. He slept like a log and had asked me to wake him at 8:00 to be ready to work at 9:00, but I could NOT get him to get up, and at 8:45, I yelled at him that NO ONE stays in MY APARTMENT if they CAN'T HOLD A JOB!!!


And then ONLY at mid-afternoon yesterday, did I notice that Dustin had taken ALL of his possessions from my house -- including his six-inch "switchblade" that he showed off to me as his DAGGER.


So I CONFIDENTLY knew he would not show, and in the morning, I spoke to the two men who said Dustin was a NO SHOW, that next day, and when I explained, they said they TOO were sure they would never see him again.


And THAT was when I felt I had enough info to call the LAW about it -- Dustin said they had NO WARRANTS against him, but he had committed SO MANY ACTUALLY HIDEOUS CRIMES against TOP WILMINGTON DRUG-CRIMINALS (and they had stolen much of his money and beaten him SILLY several times in the last few weeks), and he was CERTAIN that the NEXT PERSON SHOT DEAD IN WILMINGTON would be HE!!!


Dustin and I spoke for a few hours last night, and although he trusts ME more than ANYONE ELSE HE KNOWS -- including his family -- he COULD NOT TELL ME any details, calling them TOO DARK and TOO EVIL to discuss.


And he had made many calls using MY phone to several criminals trying to scare up money, and also yesterday morning, getting Social Security to load his NEW CARD that had not yet been registered to work, so SHOULD have gotten the $500 - $700 he was due TODAY.


I told him I felt BAD FOR HIM, because he is in the LONELIEST PLACE ON EARTH -- unable to fully trust ANYONE with the TRUTH.


So, I first called the non-emergency number of Wilmington Police Department, and the helpful person gave me the numbers for BOTH Police Vice and Narcotics Detectives, and for the SAME at the Sheriff's Department. I called the POLICE NUMBER THREE TIMES, and each time I heard a sharp tone and I was HUNG-UP ON!!!


I believe this is because a couple of years ago, I had called them about Haston Lavern Caulder II's being back in town and that he not only was HUGE in Drug Trafficking, but had at least Warrants for his arrest on 34 Felony Counts from elsewhere in North Carolina of CHILD MOLESTATION.


And it was Haston (sometimes called "Shake" or "Shaky Puddin' " in this blog), who first got me to invite Dustin into my 205 S. Fourth Street apartment as a roommate years ago. Dustin had NO IDEA that Haston had been killed in Carowinds, SC near Charlotte, NC when he RAN OUT in front of a speeding Police car.


At that time, Wilmington Police said they didn't CARE if Haston was back in town -- he had no LOCAL warrants against him, and the Detective told me to MIND MY BUSINESS and must have BLOCKED ME FROM CALLING THEM EVER AGAIN.


But, I got a TOTALLY DIFFERENT response from the Sheriff's Detective who listened to me for a long while -- I explained a lot more that I don't need to blog -- and KNEW who Haston Dustin is and CONFIRMED he could find no warrants against him, but said they would DEFINITELY LOOK INTO ALL OF THIS.


And THIS is just HOOTY!!! I found Marc Benson spreading DONALD TRUMP'S LIES -- TODAY -- on FACEBOOK.



Republican Marc Benson




I FOUND Marc Benson's secured server at his Bert Croom Private Investigations -- and will send this to him DIRECTLY


http://www.bertcroom.com/contact


And ALSO via email to Dave Young -- and OTHER Criminals I've mentioned -- and to Sheriff McMahon who will LAUGH HIS ASS OFF -- HA!!!


I was ALSO THRILLED to see just today, that Biden's people are CHARGING OBAMA'S PEOPLE for EMBEZZLING MEGA-BUCKS while in office.


https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/27/politics/seth-andrew-charter-schools/index.html















.

No comments: