Monday, April 26, 2021

RP: Some Advice from My Father's Best Actor Friend (from A.A. in Wilmington, NC), Anthony Hopkins:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/some-advice-from-my-fathers-best-actor.html




I didn't watch the Academy Awards last night -- except to see a few brief moments of it. I WISH I'd known Hopkins was up for Best Actor -- I would have caught at least his speech!!!


My father, William Scott Kenan (1918 - 2014), and Tony Hopkins were close since Dad acted in MANY films and TV series as an extra (Dad is in EIGHT episodes of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles), and looked like THIS, then:



This actually taken of Dad in 2009















It was my VERY distant Irish-Catholic relative, Dan Keenan Savage, (two "e" Kenans are Irish, the one "e" branch is Scot/Presbyterian), who pinned this definition on Mr. Santorum years ago, and OTHER devout Roman Catholics on OPPOSITE SIDES include Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Michael Moore, and Rachel Maddow versus Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, Coach Lou Holtz, Marco Rubio, Thom Tillis.

OBVIOUSLY, the Roman Catholic Religion has NO MORAL AUTHORITY or the Catholics would all be for the same thing.


ALL Jews, Buddhists, "unspecified", and "unaffiliated" ALL are in ONE PARTY -- they happen to be Democrats -- but THOSE philosophies are not based on the BIG LIE of Jesus Christ being the PAGAN IDOL that can SAVE PEOPLE.









https://polinews.org/former-family-source-hit-out-at-ivanka-trump-and-implied-that-jared-is-gay-and-its-an-arranged-marriage/



I don't KNOW about Jared Kushner -- but if you ever LISTEN TO HIS NELLY VOICE, you would tend to AGREE!!! 


Obama and Rahm Emanuel have been seen together in Man's Country Gay Bathhouse in Chicago by Jamie Lee Sutherland -- now of Ameriprise Financial in Chicago -- who FIRST TOLD ME!!!




And then Jamie -- with Fox News Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper, PLUS Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel, AND Wilmington's DEMOCRAT District Attorney Benjamin R. David STOLE copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams -- NOT Legally Serving me first -- then trying and convicting me in Cook County Courts IN ABSENTIA!!!


Jamie asked for ONLY $50,000.00 and NOTHING ELSE -- and LOOK what they GAVE HIM:


And TODAY, I realized that ALL THE PROOF has been RIGHT IN FRONT OF US that NARCO-CATHOLIC Joe Biden FIRST wanted to PROTECT Worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking -- today led by the Episcopal Church, followed by the Presbyterian Church, because BEFORE he nominated devout Episcopalian Pete Buttigieg (who knows NOTHING about Transportation), to that Department, Rahm Emanuel WANTED to Head Transportation!!!


It is where the DRUG MAFIA PROFITS ARE MADE!!!





Well, to DECOMPRESS from all of this CHRISTIAN HYPOCRISY from BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES, here is a Chapter of my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams. Here, Tom is giving me a TOUR OF NEW ORLEANS:














.

No comments: