Saturday, April 24, 2021

RP: Jamie Lee Curtis Finds a GIANT Who is THREE INCHES TALLER than I !!! / Some FUN and a Bit of TENSION with Michael Moore in His Antiques Store and at the Castle Street Fair across the Street:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/jamie-lee-curtis-finds-giant-who-is.html



Suddenly I have a desire to climb a tree 😍😍😁
410
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 6h
Most Relevant is selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.


Of course Jamie Lee Curtis has been married to Christopher Guess (an actual BARON), for years. When I met her in the Italian Gourmet Market downtown in October 2019, I did NOT take a selfie (nor did she), but we had a nice talk and a correspondence, later. 


Here, someone took a photo of Jamie with Randy Evans:




And of course, here is a "fake selfie" that Jamie posted of herself performing for my FAVE POLITICIANSen. Bernie Sanders:









And I posted THIS in late 2019 -- MSNBC is MORE CHRISTIAN/NAZI TODAY than it was then:


I have noticed MANY PEOPLE on MSNBC -- just lately -- totally disrespecting Bernie Sanders and PROMOTING "Clinton Democrats" who run Hard Drugs with my Kenan Family and the Bush and Cheney Families -- ASS-KISSERS to BIG BANKS!!!

And Barack Obama appears to be one of them as well!!!



About this website

FOXNEWS.COM
Actor John Cusack called for his fans to boycott MSNBC over the liberal network’s coverage of 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders.

Now, BEFORE I write to Olivier Richters"The Dutch Giant", I will say that not having seen Michael Moore in several years -- I've known Michael since early 2011 -- I was LAST told by one of his workers that he had terminal lung cancer and rolled a tank of oxygen everywhere he went.


TODAY, he looked very HEALTHY, but with an oxygen-maker the size of a box of cereal, strapped on, and he was in a GREAT MOOD. Michael explained that he has Cystic Fibrosis and COPD. He, TOO, has been fully COVID-vaccinated, and told me that BEFORE THAT -- he HAD COVID-19 and he should NOT HAVE LIVED, but they did something radical and he DID!!!


Given the people Michael and I have known and their TROUBLES -- we CONGRATULATED each other on being alive and HAPPY!!!


Michael's good friend Charles Adams had taken in my former Atlanta occasional "Fuck-Bud", Kyle Johnson, who when we were getting together in Stone Mountain in the early aughts, was the boyfriend of a Home Depot Floor-Coverings Vice President -- who later was convicted of embezzling money, accepting bribes, and sentenced to many years in Federal Prison in SC -- but near Wilmington, and Kyle then moved here -- to visit him in prison


I forget how Kyle and I ran into each other in Wilmington, but he came to my apartment on S. 8th Street (so spring 2011), and although we got naked, he broke down crying that he was TOTALLY ADDICTED TO CRACK, and I held him as he cried all night.


Soon, he disappeared and Michael Moore and Charles Adams told me they were CERTAIN the Drug Mafia had murdered him.


From here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/01/how-crazy-are-you-willing-to-go-or-have.html:


And I learned that Kyle Johnson (my old "sex bud" from Atlanta in the early aughts), had gone on to Las Vegas -- before likely being murdered in drug trafficking. He had become a BAD crack addict in Wilmington, where he moved to be near his long-time Home Depot V.P. lover -- in Federal Prison in North-East South Carolina for taking bribes from suppliers.


(ADDED: Kyle Johnson had been taken in by Drug-Trafficking D.A. Benjamin R. David's TOP FAN, Republican Michael Moore of https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Moore-Antiques/126605564061013, and his buddy Charles Adams -- as a SEX TOY -- for Charles!!!)


See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-search-of-lousy-or-not-lousy-shower.html


Well, Michael Moore told me in 2011, that although a lifelong Republican, he TOTALLY SUPPORTED Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- one of the BIGGEST and WELL-KNOWN Hard-Drug Traffickers with the Pastor and many Judges who were Deacons and Elders soon after that at the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking, First Presbyterian. The ONLY exception in that congregation is Judge Robin Wickes Robinson!!!


And Michael was ALSO the Treasurer then of St. Jude MCC Church -- ANOTHER huge Drug-Trafficking Christian Church, primarily for HOMOS!!!


Today, his antiques store got busy soon after I arrived, so I didn't get to EXPLAIN all I knew, was THRILLED that he no longer seems to respect Ben David and LEFT St. Jude MCC. I NEED to get back to him when business is slower -- and explain things better.


I ALSO visited the dozen or so booths at the Fair across the street -- mostly Artists -- all of whom -- except one CHRISTIAN GROUP -- knew everything I said about Wilmington's CORRUPTION by GOD-HATING CHRISTIAN White Supremacists and Drug Traffickers -- and MANY got this blog's address to read it later!!!!



thedutchgiant's profile picture

thedutchgiant

Verified

Olivier Richters


🔜 | Black Widow & The King’s Man (2021)
💪🏽 | Tallest actor and bodybuilder in the world
(2.18m 7’2ft) (155kg / 342lbs)
🥩 | CEO of @musclemeatnl
www.dutchgiant.com

https://www.instagram.com/thedutchgiant/?hl=en


https://dutchgiant.com/



Olivier Richters

info@dutchgiant.com

https://dutchgiant.com/contact/


April 24, 2021


Dear Mr. Richters,


I was entirely intrigued when I saw my friend Jamie Lee Curtis had posted a photo of the two of you together. I am only 2.10 meters tall (6' 11" and 315 lbs. -- not so well distributed), and am ALSO a bit of a DUTCH GIANT!!!


My mother's Meyer ancestor came to the USA in the early 1880s, and at Ellis Island, Meijer was changed to Meyer. Mom's brothers were known for their NAZI SYMPATHIES and President Franklin D. Roosevelt only allowed them to fight in ASIA during WWII. My parents (just Mom, really), became America's TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZIS -- and I became an Honorary Jew in 2010, when I first blogged about that -- and then had to be gotten by Colin Powell's people to TWO periods of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, 2010, and then most of 2012 into 2015.


I was the LAST assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, and his play, The Night of the Iguana, was filmed in Mismaloya, Mexico a few kilometers south of P.V. -- where ANOTHER sort of "GIANT"Arnold Schwarzenegger, filmed his PREDATOR movies -- and I documented it all here: 





And CURRENTLY, I work with TOP PEOPLE in President Joe Biden's Cabinet as well as his Heads of the FBI and CIA -- giving them EVIDENCE of my Kenan Family's crimes against GOD AND COUNTRY as NAZIS and Ku Klux Klansmen -- which is to say as CHRISTIANS.


Here is a recent Letter I got a received receipt from: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/letter-to-fbi-headquarters-in.html


So I SALUTE YOU in your GIANT'S LIFE -- we giants are all fundamentally GENTLE and protecting of the "Little People" -- I used to be like THIS:



All TIED-UP by God-Hating, Small-Minded CHRISTIANS.


But NOWI'm more -- Spiritually/Metaphysically -- like this:







Yes, I'm gay -- but don't worry -- I'm not a RAPIST!!!





Yes, I FIRST identify as an AMERICAN -- but I am REALLY in service to ALL OF HUMANITY!!!



.

No comments: