Thursday, April 15, 2021

RP: Well, well, WELL!!! What Do We Have Here . . . here . . . and HERE??? MERCY!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/well-well-well-what-do-we-have-here.html




God's JUSTICE is now ACTIVELY descending upon the Earth


Some of you were too STUPID to know what the FAKE CHRISTIANS were pulling off -- and virtually EVERY Republican -- plus Joe Manchin, and a couple of other GREEDY FAT-CAT DEVILS -- straight from HELL.


>>> Brian Akers of Science of Mind has taken an INTEREST in my Spiritual/Political BLOG -- are YOU surprised???


First sent to these people:


To office@cslstaugustine.org office@cslstaugustine.org, joyce@joycerennolds.com joyce@joycerennolds.com, info@slc-atlanta.org info@slc-atlanta.org, outreachcharlotte@fbi.gov outreachcharlotte@fbi.gov, info@renovationonline.org info@renovationonline.org, barong_d1@denison.edu barong_d1@denison.edu, denisonian@denison.edu denisonian@denison.edu, bellanir@denison.edu bellanir@denison.edu, peacebsteelman@gmail.com peacebsteelman@gmail.com

Cc jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, tkenan@kmi.net tkenan@kmi.net, sarmstrong@kmi.net sarmstrong@kmi.net, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net


Last night when I sent my Blog Posting that was a Love Letter to the NEW Democratic Party Leadership of New Hanover County, North Carolina, I did NOT have Leslie Cohen's email address -- so this morning, I sent this to her via her Facebook Page:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/congratulations-to-new-hanover-county.html



Leslie and her husband Jeff are both ARTISTS!!!



Your listed website now appears to be DEAD


I suggested in my blog in an open Letter to the BRAND-NEW Leadership of NHC Dem Party yesterday, that YOU would be a great City Council Candidate


Also that Harper Peterson, Terry Espy, and Shane Fernando would all be great Mayors to replace Drug-Mafia Mayor Saffo. I see in comments below that you often disagreed with Rev. Jonathan Barfield, Jr. 


I'm sure you saw all the Press reports after the election that almost NO Democrats contributed to him and a Republican "Dark Money" Group (read: Kenan Family), gave him his HUGE Campaign War Chest -- and ACTIVELY worked to under-cut your and the other Dem Candidate by spreading LIES on Social Media -- including FACEBOOK -- was it Dr. Kyle Horton??? 


I had a meeting with Sheriff Ed McMahon at the 2015 Dem Party Unity Dinner, where he first admitted to me he protected Drug Trafficking of the Major Christian Churches -- especially Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church (which Jonathan Barfield claims he is Asst. Pastor of on his Campaign Website), but the CIA forces him to do it


Anyway, just a week+ ago, Ed AGAIN admitted all of this and asked me to ask Biden's top Law Enforcement people to come into Wilmington and ARREST the Dems, Republicans, and Christian Clergy that run the Drugs here (my parents set the Mafia up here, remember???)




FB won't allow links to my blog or my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams as all being LIES. As Rachel Maddow first reported, Kenan employee Tillerson signed the contract with Putin as soon as Trump was declared victor in 2016 for Thomas S. Kenan III and his family in Chapel Hill to develop Russia's Oil Reserves -- that contract worth HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS to the Kenan Family!!! 


I'm TOTALLY over "Christians". You should check my blog (I didn't have your email address to copy you last night), to see what I wrote the local Dem Party and then sent to Biden's TOP PEOPLE!!! 


You got prominent mention. Google "scott kenan the weather continues blog" to find it, please.

May be an image of 1 person and text
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 6h


55
44 Comments
40 Shares
Scott Burrell -- You grew up in Wilmington area so have to know what everyone else here knows -- my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill put Trump into power to promote the KU KLUX KLAN and the NAZI PARTY. 


I, myself, work with the FBI, CIA, Facebook (occasionally), and top People in the Biden Admin to put anyone supporting Confederate Traitors (like ALL of my Kenan-side great-grandfathers -- and relatives -- were), into PRISONAnd YOU are part of that so I guess I'll go ahead and let them know what you are up to on WECT News threads!!! 


Google "scott kenan the weather continues blog" to find my Political Blog that's gotten over 1.95 million hits so far and is MOST popular among Judges, Prosecutors, Defenders, Clerks, Legal Interns, and Sheriff's Deputies -- perhaps even Janitors -- who work in our County Court House


THIS is what you already admitted to supporting, and I'm sure Christopher Wray and his FBI Agents will find it interesting: https://www.facebook.com/rednecksuniteforall/
  • Like
  • Reply
  • Remove Preview
  • 1h
  • Edited

Most Relevant is selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.
  • Top Fan
    Scott Kenan
     hahahahahaha. Do they want my phone number? SSN? DNA sample? I’m happy for anyone to "search me".
    1
    • Haha
    • Reply
    • 1h
    • Scott Burrell I just searched your FB and you do NOT have enough chest hair to really interest me, but if you have an INTACT FORESKIN, I would HAPPILY remove my dentures and gum you to the ROOT -- to get that DNA sample you already OFFERED ME!!! You need something to relax your hot ass too, which if clean, I MIGHT "toss your salad" as the young straight kids who lick each others butts call it today!!!



(hic!!!)






Have you ever done a series of talks on Sex and Spirituality -- like MY teacher Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz (and his church misspells his name at times), when Ken was Pres. of Religious Science, Int'l., in the 1980s. I studied to be a Practitioner and also with Ken's friends Joyce Rennolds and Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross of Germany!!! 


And I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant and friends with all of JFK's family but especially Jackie K. Onassis -- and also Ron and Nancy Reagan


What a LIFE I've had!!!



  • Author
    Admin
    Scott Kenan
     mind if I use this as a prompt in my next IWW sermon?
    1
    • Love
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1h
  • Author
    Admin
    I'll take that as a yes, thanks! ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜‚
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1h
  • Brian Akers
     Bud, I stole it from Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta (Ken's congregation now renamed)SoM saved my LIFE because Colin Powell's people had to get me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta in 2010 after I blogged my parents were then America's TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZIS -- and I was held hostage by the Exxon-Mobil (my Kenan Family has controlled Standard Oil since Henry Flagler left it to them -- I'm not in line of inheritance), CIA, Obama/Clinton State Department that with the Bush and Cheney Families (many of whom I know), runs worldwide Hard Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy!!! You know, Donald Trump loves NO ONE more than he loves my Kenan Family!!! Google "scott kenan the weather continues blog" -- FB allows no links to it -- to see HOW I got over 1.95 million hits so farhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/
    May be a cartoon of 1 person and text that says 'Kenansville'
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 1h



Brian Akers
 I'll be sending you an email, shortly -- you seem to understand me!!! WHOOPS!!! I only found your secured server -- so will use THAT!!!


3tSapohensorded 
Shared with Public
Public
When I was held hostage by two sons of El Chapo Guzman on Calle Costa Rica in Puerto Vallarta Mexico PV in 2010 -- after General Colin L. Powell's people got me there for Political Exile since the CIA and Republican Party of Georgia was trying to murder me because I knew the Bush, Cheney, Clinton, and Obama Families run all the Hard Drugs with the Bush Family's CIA and my Kenan Family's Exxon-Mobil and Bank of America, they told me that El Chapo's BIGGEST Hard Drug Trafficking partners were Obama, Rahm Emanuel, Benjamin Netanyahu, Fox News, and Rupert Murdock.


AND together with Wilmington, NC D.A. Benjamin R. David (a Democrat), they STOLE copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams when Scott Rudin and the Producers of most of the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights.


Also, Stacey Abrams had sat on the BOARD of my family's Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke -- before she decided to turn Georgia Blue.


And NOW we have the God-Hating Christian Warnock and the Jew gone BAD Ossoff promoting WORLDWIDE HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING with all the Republicans and the Clinton/Obama/Biden CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATS!!!






This is for Brian Akers -- who is just now learning I BEGAN IT in a Writing Class at Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta -- led by now Rev. Kennith Wilcox, Pastor of the St. Augustine S.L.C.!!!





https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/









.

No comments: