Saturday, April 10, 2021

RP: The Episcopal Church Predicts Its OWN DEMISE by 2050 -- Praise the LORD!!! -- I'm Gonna Live to 99, so I Can SEE IT (as promised me by "you-know-who" -- God or the Devil, I Can't Tell Them APART!!!):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/the-episcopal-church-predicts-its-own_10.html



And not one of them could find it!!! 

>>> FIRST SENT TO THESE PEOPLE:



Contacting the Libertarian Party of Denison University, the school itself, local Press, and my "Family Group" -- even Tom Kenan III -- to make certain they WITNESS THIS!!!


To barong_d1@denison.edu barong_d1@denison.edu, denisonian@denison.edu denisonian@denison.edu, bellanir@denison.edu bellanir@denison.edu, blanka@newarkadvocate.com blanka@newarkadvocate.com, LAnastasiadis@gannett.com LAnastasiadis@gannett.com, amiller@dispatch.com amiller@dispatch.com, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org

Cc jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, tkenan@kmi.net tkenan@kmi.net, sarmstrong@kmi.net sarmstrong@kmi.net



39m 
Shared with Public
Public
Although I was raised Roman Catholic, I worshipped Episcopal and Presbyterian before finding Science of Mind (Metaphysics) -- the SECOND TIME.


My Kenan Family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill and has controlled Standard Oil that is now Exxon-Mobil has given the Episcopal Church over $100,000,000.00 the last 100 years in support of the Episcopal Confederate Mace and Seal of the Confederacy Chapel Window at Sewanee (University of the South), the only Episcopal Seminary in the "Old South" -- and Kenans put Trump into power with our ally and business partner Vladimir Putin.


The BEST NEWS is that Episcopal and Presbyterian are the two Churches dying FASTER than any other in the USA -- and perhaps the world.


God's People are sick and tired of the White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking of the Christian Churches.


May they all go back to the DEVIL where they came from. In comments below is the Episcopal Church's opinion of what is happening:

2 Comments




So NOW we have a VERY PROFESSIONALLY COMPOSED and SEARCHABLE DATABASE of 474 Contradictions in the Bible -- complete with OTHER INFO on the dying of Christianity: 



tSJumslpt onnssoroewrgncldl 
Shared with Public
Public
So much for Sheriff Ed McMahon's being a MAN WITH INTEGRITY!!!


However, in 1990, I had to sue Sheriff Jarvis of Dekalb County, Georgia "Writ of Habeus Corpus" -- because Drug-Trafficking TOP Clinton/Obama Democrat Judge Linda Warren Hunter, had held me in jail for FIFTEEN WEEKS without charge -- and Jarvis was NOT THE PROBLEM -- a CHRISTIAN BITCH was the PROBLEM!!!


Isn't that FREQUENTLY the problem with Christian Bitches???





And SO GOES CHRISTIANITY!!!



>>> NEWS OF RUTH ANNE (MEYER) KENAN -- AMERICA'S RETIRED TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZI -- and more:




Mom and I, October 2020.



I spoke with Mom at length Thursday morning, and she was SO EXCITED because her Bridge Club, that has been playing together for many years now, had re-convened after a year with all double-vaccinated for COVID-19!!!


Mom was dealt TWO GRAND SLAM HANDS -- both of which she played successfully (still mentally KEEN at 98!!!) -- and everyone was so HAPPY to see each other -- and RELIEVED that they have not been incarcerated by the FEARED JOE BIDEN, as well as pretty well OVER their FORMER HERO, Donald J. Trump -- HA!!!


And Mom loved hearing that I GOT my COVID money, and have begun paying for the necessary things I have been putting off. I expect to have a couple of hundred dollars left of it, once NECESSARY THINGS are paid for.


Mom and Jane are planning to drive to Wilmington to visit me here the last week of April!!!


I bought a table-top gas grill so that I can GRILL not just protein, but VEGETABLES -- I LOVE grilled vegetables and they are so much more HEALTHY than too much of what I've been eating!!!


I've also bought and planted many plants on my deck -- MOST of which were in "drop in color" bowls of many plants, that when you cut apart their root systems with a very sharp knife, can be planted MUCH FARTHER APART and you end up paying LESS THAN HALF what individual plants cost. Just be CERTAIN to keep them well-watered for the first 5 - 7 days.


Joe Biden's ABJECT CHRISTIAN HYPOCRACY has been coming out in SPADES!!!


Not ONLY did Joe appoint devout Episcopalian Pete Buttigieg (who knows nothing about Transportation), to the Transportation Department to keep the Kenan/Bush/Cheney/Clinton/Obama CIA Hard Drugs flowing -- but he ALSO:


Made CERTAIN that one of his recent Top Advisors now HEADS the Republican Org that FIGHTS UNIONIZATION like a "Dog from Hell" -- and SUCCESSFULLY stopped Amazon employees from joining the Union -- WHILE BIDEN CLAIMED OTHERWISE IN PUBLIC!!!


Biden SWORE he loves and will promote FRACKING -- destroying safely-drinkable ground water -- while also causing TONS of small earthquakes -- a SPECIALTY of Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan of Chapel Hill and DEVOUT EPISCOPALIANS -- so you KNOW Biden is OWNED BY CARBON ENERGY.


And David Plouffe, a top advisor to both Barack Obama -- and a BIG BOOSTER of BIDEN -- now works as TOP PARTNER for the Mark Zuckerberg/Priscilla Chan Foundation.



Mark Zuckerberg was a JEWISH ATHEIST and a HOMOSEXUAL -- until the Christian CIA demanded he convert and marry a woman.




And EVERYONE KNOWS and MAINSTREAM PRESS has LONG REPORTED that Facebook partnered with my Kenan Family's TOP ALLY, Vladimir Putin, and put TRUMP into power.





Denison University showing about HALF of campushttps://denison.edu/



"The Foreshadowing" (obviously student work), was my FIRST ART CREATION at Denison!!!



And FINALLYFacebook put the Libertarian Party of Denison University FRONT AND CENTER in my Facebook Feed last night, so I WROTE THEM and will report MORE ON THAT after I hear back from them:

Denison University Libertarians
Political Organization

You sent Yesterday at 9:07 PM

Is your org still active on campus and are you still at Denison? I am Denison 1973, and was very politically active on campus -- Denison black demands and anti-Vietnam War. In 1972, I and three others founded the first gay group at

Denison University Libertarians sent Yesterday at 9:11 PM

The denison libertarians are still active. What gay group did you found?

You sent Yesterday at 9:16 PM

D.U. -- Dean HanselL went on to co-found GLAAD, and today sits on CA Superior Court in the main Court House in L.A. I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant and later learned that my distant Kenan Family who were most responsible for putting Trump into office, gave Denison over $1,000,000.00 in a campaign to increase the Endowment, it the second biggest gift D.U. had gotten. Many Denison Facebook websites block me because I've publicly criticized the school (which I LOVE). Today, I work with top people in the Biden Admin -- State and Justice Departments, FBI and CIA -- exposing the White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking Crimes of my Kenan Family. I've gotten over 1.95 Million REGISTERED Hits so fat. FB won't let me link to it, butt google "Scott Kenan the weather continues" to find it. If I don't soon hear from you, I'll try emailing you at the address on your You-Tube!!! All Best, Scott David Kenan

You sent Yesterday at 9:22 PM

GREAT -- I heard from you PRONTO. Gay group lasted only that year until we did a part taped, part live call in on WDUB about what it was like to be gay at Denison -- late 1972 or early 73. That donation from the William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust was in 1974 or 75. Check out a few days of my blog postings, and if you care to discuss, I've always found Libertarians to be CIVIL, and Intellectually Honest.

No comments: