Monday, April 5, 2021

RP: The Day after the Christian CIA/Putin BLOCKED Most of My Emails, Facebook -- Who REMOVED True Postings of Mine while Calling Them LIES -- FIRST Began Selling the FIRST NEW Kenan T-Shirt in FOUR YEARS!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/the-day-after-christian-ciaputin.html



8h 
Shared with Public
Public
I'm such a Kenan troublemaker (and I'm 6' 11" tall), that Facebook kicked me off 28 times for a month since 2015 -- for criticizing Christians and Republicans -- they are too THIN SKINNED!!!


In the Bible dictionary "Kenan" means "The Sadness" (depression), or "Unbridled Greed & Acquisitiveness" -- which describes my Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill, NC perfectly. They control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, etc.


Kenan is NOT a common surname at all, so thanks for making a Kenan T-shirt -- which I will SOON use on my Political Blog that's gotten over 1.95 million hits so far!!!


I just got a long Facebook message from Haston Lavern Caulder II's sister Marsha Caulder, and she's now completely reasonable -- but really had no idea about her brother's crimes, including of his raping young girls. Marsha was raped several times when she was a young girl, and now suffers Depression and Sleeplessness.


I have no screen-captures of Haston's RAPES, but plenty of his many times in New Hanover County Jail -- and his Court Records as well. I empathized with her difficulties, and told her that I am healing from the Crimes of my Parents, Siblings, Christian Ministers and Churches -- and nearly EVERY CHRISTIAN POLITICIAN in Wilmington of both Parties -- and part of that is sending EVERYTHING I CAN to the Main FBI Office in Washington, DC.


I'm taking a BREAK from that today with this lighter posting, that I will send through email to see if I am STILL BLOCKED in the one run by GoDaddy -- the company known for right-wing support and marketing first with BIG-TITTIED WOMEN




 . . . and later with a guy clearly HIGH ON DRUGS (if a drawing)!!!




Totally TOASTED!!!



What I wrote about WHAT I will be sending the FBI soon, can be found here:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/facebooks-easter-attack-on-me-facebook.html



Haston Caulder was SO HIGH HERE that he fell ASLEEP while lighting his cigarette -- and the FLASH of my camera did not wake him -- his last one, he had just dropped on the floor -- although there was an ashtray within his reach.


My RECENT message to Marsha Caulder shows that TODAY, the FBI wants to know about the crimes of Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., of Manhattan -- and his being PROTECTED by New York City Authorities!!!


This is the BIGGEST THING I have not blogged or told Law Enforcement very much about, since Joseph gave me so much money when I NEEDED IT and my family was telling me they HATED ME and wanted me DEAD. But NOW I see how important it is to EXPOSE JOSEPH'S CRIMES.


Haston got over $7,000.00, boxes of sexy clothes to attract GIRLS WITH, and a new computer from Joseph in one month -- but the next month, Haston had split while this check for him was in the MAIL, and on Joseph's instructions, I marked it VOID, and sent Joseph a photo of it, rather than mailing it back to him:




See bottom half here: 


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/some-agree-with-me-some-dont-but.html



1h 
Shared with Public
Public



3h 
Shared with Public
Public
Who are the biggest Christians in the Biden Admin??? Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg!!! FIRST COUSINS to Donald Trump (who is actually a DEMOCRAT -- remember???):


Pete knows NOTHING about Transportation but as a DEVOUT EPISCOPALIAN, he is charged with MOVING THE HARD DRUGS FOR JESUS by devout Roman Catholic Joe Biden!!!

6h 
Shared with Public
Public
9ctrSiponhsored 
Shared with Public
Public
1t8Shponmsochremdd 
Shared with Public
Public

























.

No comments: