Friday, April 16, 2021

RP: Rev. Brian Akers and I Continue -- as Facebook Kicks Me Off for the TWENTY-NINTH TIME since 2015 -- AGAIN for Posting an Image I Got from Facebook that REMAINS OK to Stay There for ALL OTHERS!!! THIS TIME I Saved FULL EVIDENCE for the FBI and NC's Atty. Gen. Josh Stein -- HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/rev-brian-akers-and-i-continue-as.html





>>> Finally, I send ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE on NAZI/Christian/Kenan/Bush/Cheney/Clinton/
Obama (Biden???) FACEBOOK and already have received receipts from Josh Stein and OTHERS!!!


To outreachcharlotte@fbi.org outreachcharlotte@fbi.org, office@cslstaugustine.org office@cslstaugustine.org, joyce@joycerennolds.com joyce@joycerennolds.com, info@slc-atlanta.org info@slc-atlanta.org, info@renovationonline.org info@renovationonline.org, barong_d1@denison.edu barong_d1@denison.edu, denisonian@denison.edu denisonian@denison.edu, bellanir@denison.edu bellanir@denison.edu, peacebsteelman@gmail.com peacebsteelman@gmail.com


Cc jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, tkenan@kmi.net tkenan@kmi.net, sarmstrong@kmi.net sarmstrong@kmi.net, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net


Your post goes against our Community Standards on nudity
No one else can see your post.
Our standards apply globally, and they're the same for everyone.
7tSsponsorhlhed 
Shared with Public
Public
This used to happen to me when I was a skinny, grown TOO TALL, TOO FAST awkward 6' 8" sophomore in high school, and the basketball coach, McClellan, of B. Reed Henderson High had me going to the YMCA gym in West Chester, PA (BEFORE my later personal friends, The Village People, had their hit song, "YMCA"). Not only did older guys drop their soap and ask me to retrieve it, but also to soap up their backs. We never had sex, and I was SO NAIVE, I had NO IDEA what was going on -- HA!!! This image came from Facebook so I ASSUME it is OK to post.



Coach Jack McClellan and his gorgeous wife -- in their kitchen, at that time.


And I am currently Facebook-Friended with their daughter, Debbie Bunting:




I just checked and Christian Demian had posted it there, and right now it is STILL ON FACEBOOK at the top of this page!!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/947510018694566/user/591385287/




So DON'T TELL ME that the Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin loving, Christian CIA Facebook applies ANYTHING EQUALLY!!!


They HATE U.S. PATRIOTS and Mark Zuckerberg should be THROWN IN JAIL!!!





Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan recently YUCKED IT UP with THEIR top employee of their "FOUNDATION" -- former TOP ADVISOR to Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Joe BidenDavid Plouffe -- ALL REPUBLICAN CHRISTIANS at heart.



See bottom third here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/did-joe-biden-try-to-steal-my-facebook.html


FORTUNATELYALL of my Blog Postings are now going to the FBI and NC's Atty. Gen. Josh Stein -- BOTH of whom have ADVERTISED for Facebook Users to send them EVIDENCE OF ABUSE so they can SUE Facebook and BREAK IT UP!!!


THIS TIME, I saved enough so it is ACTIONABLE EVIDENCE -- HA!!!



7tcSponsohraSed 
Shared with Public
Public
May be a black-and-white image of child, walking and standing
"Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation. The other eight are unimportant."

Henry Miller



Although on Facebook -- TODAY -- I otherwise counted 38 "Likes" and "Loves" of my RIDICULING CHRISTIANS, only on THIS THREAD did they come out and could ONLY call me NAMES -- LOL!!!

16

Nearly everyone who voted for Trump was a Christian. 64% of those who voted for Biden either don't believe in god or believe god is completely powerless to do anything and does NOT listen to prayer.





4h 
Shared with Public
Public
(CNN) On Thursday, the Biden administration imposed new sanctions on Russia for its role in actively interfering in the 2016 presidential election. You probably heard about that.


But what you likely missed was that, as part of the justification for the sanction, the Treasury Department released a whole trove of findings about what happened in 2016 and beyond. And boy, did they drop a bomb.


We knew -- thanks to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation -- that Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his deputy, Rick Gates, passed along internal polling and other strategy documents to a man named Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian-linked intelligence operative.


And, we knew that Kilimnik, who was one of 16 individuals singled out for sanction by the Biden administration on Thursday, had passed that information on to the Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs for whom he worked.


What we didn't know -- until Thursday -- is that Kilimnik had also passed along that information to Russian intelligence agencies.


The Treasury announcement made clear that he "provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy."


Which is a BIG deal.

11h 
Shared with Public
Public
At this pivotal moment when the nation is once again focused on the need to end these all-too-common occurrences, Biden seems uniquely positioned to take a leading role in brokering a compromise with Congress after his lifetime of work on crime and justice legislation.


But instead, Biden exhibited caution this week when addressing the death of another Black man and backed away from his campaign promise to create a police reform commission, convinced by advocates -- according to White House officials -- that a commission would be counterproductive to the passage of the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act.



NAZI/Catholic Joe Biden should NOT BE ALLOWED to be photographed with the BUST OF ROBERT F. KENNEDY!!!


Joe Biden would SHOOT JFK DEAD -- and MLK, Jr. as well!!!








>>> THIS JUST IN -- MORE CONFIRMATION !!!

From Notifications

❤️
May be an image of 5 people, beard, people standing and indoor
907
37 Comments
Like
Comment

37 Comments

Top Comments

  • Mmmmmm yep i would drop the soap as well with all those hunks around you never know what would happen ðŸ˜œ (hopefully)
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 14h
    • Edited
  • I'd love them to give me a c*mshower ðŸ™‚
    2
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 16h
View 28 more comments


Brian Akers
 shared a post.

Admin
 11h 

Preachers Gonna Preach!


3
5 Comments
1 Share

5 Comments

  • Hi 
    Brian Akers
     -- I had hoped to hear back from you this morning, but you might want to think longer before replying -- there is no hurry. I studied through SoM Practitioner -- but then knew I could not qualify because it had been over two years since I'd passed Second Year Classes. I just wanted to LEARN!!! I guess "preaching IS preaching", and this piece is really about Evangelical Christians, best I can tell, mostly preaching from a Bible that some of them never studied but having been an addict or otherwise "off the sane path", had an encounter with Dear Ol' Jesus (who DIED nearly 2,000 years ago). As my Mentor, Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz loved to say from the platform, "Jesus came to point the way and for 2,000 years we've been studying his FINGERNAIL!!!" Ken also used to love to say, "God loves the Atheists best -- because they never fell for the B.S.!!!"
    May be an image of text that says 'God @TheGoodGodAbove Dear Atheists, Once again, just gotta say, you're doing a great job of not committing any acts of terrorism. Keep it up! Love, God'
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • Share
    • 9h
    • I'm NOT an Atheist -- but I SURE AM NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!
      May be an image of text that says 'Atheist BECAUSE GOD SENDING HIMSELF TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF TO HIMSELF TO SAVE US FROM HIMSELF IS A BIT MUCH FOR ANY LOGICAL PERSON.'
      1
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 9h
      • Edited
    • Author
      Admin
      Yeah, I've learned to "translate" from traditional faith to New Thought so, not as literal as what they have here but the concepts are legit in my opinion.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 9h
    • Brian Akers
       I sort of figured that must be true, but I kept cracking up because Jesus and the Holy Spirit kept flying all around this articleI felt like I'd fallen back into a cave full of spiritual BATS -- HA!!!
      • Like
      • Reply
      • Share
      • 9h
Brian Akers -- I just remembered that in 2011, 2012, 2018 and 2019, I was falsely committed to the Wilmington, NC New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital FOUR TIMES on lies -- by Politicians whose Hard-Drug Trafficking I'd refused to stop blogging about. 


North Carolina is known for anyone being able to commit anyone else without any proof but just rumors. The Shrinks and Nurses and Techs were the BEST and got me out unscathed, the last time a day earlier than is supposedly possible. 


They all LOVED that I had studied SoM, and actually had me teach a couple of the classes we had to attend!!! I even had evangelicals tell me I seemed smart and had me compose TREATMENTS for them which I disguised in "Christian Lingo"


My mother first had me falsely committed way back in 1978, because I wouldn't shut up about the Swastikas on our dinner plates growing up, and FORCED to take Lithium Carbonate for 31 years until in 2009, my shrink of eight years said she'd never seen a sign of Bipolar in me. It is used as a "soft lobotomy" in the USA, and made me not CARE about all the crimes I'd witnessed


I was later properly diagnosed as having "Complex PTSD", caused by family and other abuse. I IMMEDIATELY lost half my symptoms because of SoM understanding and applied Treatment by myself -- and a little pot late at night also helps!!! 


And it KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!


May be an image of text that says 'C America's "Mental Health Gulag"'

  • Like
  • Reply
  • Share
  • 9h
  • Edited









.

No comments: