Wednesday, April 28, 2021

RP: Correspondence with Tennessee Williams Scholar and Personal Friend Kenneth Holditch -- BEFORE Biden's Address -- and then LOOK What HAPPENED after Sen. Tim Scott re-BUTTED Biden -- LOL!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/correspondence-with-tennessee-williams.html





I had JUST WATCHED Sen. Tim Scott's rebuttal to President Biden's Speech, when Dustin Andrew Goldsmith knocked on my front door. I reluctantly answered it, wondering what he would say -- at least I knew he would not harm me.


And I should say that I FORGOT to tell the Sheriff's Detective, yesterday, that Dustin IS addicted to the legal Kratom, which I have never tried -- it being the equivalent of taking a Percocet Opioid in effect.


Anyway, he laid a whole boat-load of lies on me about how the job had finished that day (two days ago???)https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/after-kerfuffle-with-convict-dustin.htmlI told him I spoke with the guys he worked for and they said he'd just disappeared, and they have continued working through this afternoon -- WHY did he have to LIE TO ME about that???


He had also broken his commitment for dinner that I'd gone to some trouble to fix -- and now he shows up again. He wanted a glass of ice-water, and I gave him a big one in a go-cup with lid and straw so it would not slosh as he walked.


I told him I'd called the Police and Sheriff's Detectives and told them what is going on and that he is in danger of being killed by Wilmington's most dangerous Drug Criminals because of crimes he committed against them -- and they CONFIRMED there are no Warrants out against him, so although we talked a long while, I don't know that they can do anything.


He had NOT gotten the Disability Money and admitted that they told him it might take more than one or two days, but less than a week. He ALSO didn't get the $20.00 that his "friend" promised to give him 2.5 days ago, and they go to meet and they DON'T MEET, but I let him call the guy on my phone, and they are to meet at 12:30 tonight (an hour's wait), and he wanted to smoke some of my pot!!!


I told him I'm a little too over him right now to provide him with LUXURY GOODS, but if he'd had the money and bought a phone, I would send him to Leafie magazine of London's interview with me, published a month or so ago, and maybe he could get a CONTACT HIGHNO???





>>> MY TAKEAWAY FROM THE BIDEN SPEECHREPUBLICANS-IN-AUDIENCE REACTION, AND TIM SCOTT'S ADDRESS: 


There is NO LIE the Christian/NAZI/Klansmen/Republican Party is not willing to tell -- and they look more and more PATHETIC to anyone with even ONE THIRD OF A BRAIN.


I PREDICT that they will soon have to give up voter-suppression and BOLD WHITE SUPREMACY -- but will NOT GIVE UP the US Government's TOTAL CONTROL of WORLDWIDE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING in partnership with BOTH PARTIES and the Christian Churches.


And Joe Biden -- a devout Catholic -- is a DRUG-TRAFFICKER, TOO!!!


>>> ONLY BECAUSE THE PRESS HAS BEEN REPORTING THAT Mexican Fentanyl IS FAR STRONGER and FAR CHEAPER to import than Opium from Afghanistan, are we to leave Afghanistan. Biden and Pete Buttigieg and his Episcopal Church (in charge of transporting it), have guaranteed Americans MORE THAN THEY'LL NEED!!!






Professor Kenneth Holditch, one of the Top People of the Provincetown Tennessee Williams Festival who ALWAYS disrespects me, John Lahr, Professor Annette Saddik, and Thomas Elliot Keith in the panel discussion at the 2015 Tennessee Williams / New Orleans Literary Festival -- the very one where I actually met and SPOKE WITH John Lahr.


>>> Re: Various:


To kholditch@cox.net kholditch@cox.net

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, telliottk@gmail.com telliottk@gmail.com, info@sandsnola.com info@sandsnola.com

Bcc jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com, asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu asaddik@citytech.cuny.edu, mitchdouglasicm@aol.com mitchdouglasicm@aol.com, gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu gm1125@hunter.cuny.edu


Well, I didn't make it this morning -- I was up at 8:30, and after eating breakfast and checking email, blog statistics, internet news from many sources, and watching some TV news, I went back to bed for a nap and the FRAGRANT Drug Dealer from next-door came knocking (and stinking up my apartment). He wanted to use my new tabletop gas grill to cook his hamburger. Rob does not own a toaster-oven or a microwave, and his stove is gas -- which he is certain if he uses, he will be asphyxiated by carbon monoxide poisoning, although I know the appliance is completely safe -- why he'd come to my apartment to cook a pizza, once.


But I won't put up with that horse-shit anymore, and not wanting to cause a problem with my SUPER high quality pot supplier, I started hemming and hawing -- preparing to say no -- when he piped up to say his father keeps telling him to STOP trying to use or asking to be given other people's possessions -- when he HAS THEM or can afford to buy them. So, he was cool with that.


Dustin Goldsmith remains M.I.A., as expected, and after I DID nap for a couple of hours, I had to make my KILLER potato salad that everyone says is the best they have ever had. THAT, so I can give my mother and sister Jane a nice quart of it to take back to Raleigh, tomorrow. They'll get here about 11:30, we'll go to lunch and spend another hour or two together before they drive back to Raleigh. I learned my mother is making goetta (pronounced getta), that she is bringing me. 


The German butchers in southeast Indiana and southwest Ohio make it -- super popular when Mom grew up and even I remember being able to buy it there in butcher shops pre-grade-school. It LOOKS just like the scrapple of the Philadelphia area, but tastes radically different (and better). A mix of ground beef, ground pork, oats, water -- and herbs and spices, it is cooked then chilled in loaf pans, and when completely solid, sliced and fried until crispy around the edges in a little oil and served with eggs.


Mom visited MANY BUTCHERS and got each one's recipe (really, my mother can talk people into ANYTHING -- LOL!!!), and deduced one for TODAY -- because the pin-oats used are hard to find, and hers uses Five-Minutes Oats!!!


My mother, who won every 4-H Award, led her girlfriends in crossing the Ohio River to Kentucky many times to party at Speakeasies there, won "Best Driver in Indiana" from Henry Ford when she was a senior in high school, and of course ran Procter & Gamble's skin research labs when she got Josef Mengele's MIND CONTROL research, which Mom continued to develop with the CIA and Roman Catholic Church -- they naming it for her later, Project MK ULTRA, based on Mom's then two last names' first initials.


But I've put Mom's worst parts to sleep, now, and she's aware that the USA will NOT become fully NAZI and under control of the Pope and Donald Trump. My goal of the last 12 or so years has been to make Mom watch EVERYTHING SHE WORKED HER WHOLE LIFE FOR, fall apart -- which it is rapidly doing, now!!!


Oh WELL!!! NEXT, I need to get Thomas Elliot Keith into LONG-TERM PRISON with his Colombian Drug Mafia boyfriend Arturo Noguera who works with the Episcopal Church Drug Mafia and whose family lives in Stone Mountain, GA -- so ALLIES of my parents and John Ehrlichman and the Republican Party -- and of course Christian Churches -- LOL!!!, the top people who first put the Atlanta Drug Mafia together.


Well, I want a few minutes before Biden gives his address, so will close. I decided to let Tom Keith and the silly Paul Willis see what I plan to do with Tom. Paul is just a drug and sex addict who couldn't resist Mr. Keith's HUGE DORK up his butt -- or his "Party Drugs". Pot and alcohol are enough for me, I haven't even used "Poppers" in many years, now -- HA!!!


Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

To: kholditch@cox.net <kholditch@cox.net>

Cc: scott@scottdavidkenan.com <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>

Sent: Wed, Apr 28, 2021 12:52 am

Subject: Re: Various


Dear Kenneth,


You know you are the ONE PERSON on this Earth that I most enjoy interacting with -- the Williams connection of course, but also more. I have been busy editing my latest blog posting -- an absolute compulsion, and under the influence of Miss Mary Jane -- but only 1.5 beers. hic!!!


And this last posting took a lot of OOOOMPH!!! out of me, so I will write you properly, tomorrow.






I am now two weeks and two days, past my second Pfizer vaccination -- thank GOD!!!


Were you reading Tony Narducci's book??? One of my TOP TEN blog postings (actually #6 of ALL TIME), is about that book being released: https://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/05/stop-world-i-have-to-read-this-book.html. And it is FAR BETTER than the JOKER I had intended to confront at his book-signing in New Orleans the night I flew in from Puerto Vallarta in 2015 --


Truth be told, I was so excited that Tony Narducci -- as seen in my memoir here: 



Actually mentioned me quite a lot and used my name -- I still have his book and should give it another look -- now that I'm not CLAWING MY WAY in DESPERATION to get some RECOGNITION!!!



James Grissom is a TOTAL FRAUD:




https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/follies-of-god-tennessee-williams-and-the-women-of-the-fog/9400787/item/25027153/?gclid=CjwKCAjw7J6EBhBDEiwA5UUM2gsMDfxp6xXMZBhIHDPUn_pid2beF8G7aLBWJZ-3CfSLihJLYKm7YxoCyBEQAvD_BwE#idiq=25027153&edition=8748988


Anyway, I got distracted the first night I arrived, and MISSED going to his book-signing to TELL HIM OFF to his face and in front of his LARGE AUDIENCE.


Well, you can't win 'em all.


More, tomorrow -- and I hope you are burning the midnight oil and get this tonight.


Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Kenneth Holditch <kholditch@cox.net>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Tue, Apr 27, 2021 10:03 pm

Subject: Various


Dear Scott,

Hope you are well in this strange virus age.  Just glanced at a strange book that purports to be a reminiscence of some man who lived with Tennessee during his last year.  I tried to read it.  Trash!  Yours is so much better and more truthful!


Best,

Kenneth



.

No comments: