Wednesday, April 14, 2021

RP: CONGRATULATIONS to New Hanover County, NC's NEW DEMOCRATIC PARTY LEADERSHIP!!! TWO Drug Criminals Are Now OUT OF OFFICE!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/congratulations-to-new-hanover-county.html







>>> I already got a received receipt from NHC Democrats !!!


To l.cramer.vaughan@gmail.com l.cramer.vaughan@gmail.com, snw1848@uncw.edu snw1848@uncw.edu, gaylek@ec.rr.com gaylek@ec.rr.com, claytonhamerski@gmail.com claytonhamerski@gmail.com, sbennetone@gmail.com sbennetone@gmail.com, NEAshoemaker@gmail.com NEAshoemaker@gmail.com, emcmahon@nhcgov.com emcmahon@nhcgov.com, sfernando@cfcc.edu sfernando@cfcc.edu, harper@harperpetersonsenate9.com harper@harperpetersonsenate9.com, info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, info@roycooper.com info@roycooper.com, rapoole2000@yahoo.com rapoole2000@yahoo.com, eredenbaugh1@gmail.com eredenbaugh1@gmail.com, info@momentumprojects.com info@momentumprojects.com

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com



I was just laughing my BUTT OFF that former Governor Pat McCrory is going to run for US Senator:






And then I checked to see if you'd had your elections yet, and found that two HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKERS have been ousted from County Leadership -- Chairman Richard Poole and Third Vice Chair Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose -- who had worked for Governor Cooper's 2016 Election Campaign and was the FIRST to tell me that Cooper is HUGE in Drug Trafficking with my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill -- but that he's NOT a TOTAL RACIST -- but he IS a Presbyterian, the White Supremacist Church that runs the MOST Hard Drugs here in Wilmington



My parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta, GA with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and on orders of Pope John Paul II.




Richard Poole shows farthest to the left, my gray head is behind him, and the guy in the yellow shirt -- on the aisle to the right -- was Ryan Lee Burris, Third Vice Chair who died of a Drug Overdose as did his fiancé, Wes Taylor, but before that turn of events, we were all at a fall 2015 organizing meeting of County Democrats, led by my DEAR FRIEND Elizabeth Redenbaugh!!!



Elizabeth with Caroline Kennedy when she received the 2011 Profile in Courage Award. I knew all of JFK's sisters and their husbands, but Jackie Kennedy Onassis the BEST of them. I never met Caroline Kennedy.


The Drug-Trafficking Poole Faction soon got Ms. Redenbaugh out as Dem County Chair, and Mr. Poole in.



Ryan Burris is on the right -- and Wes is centered -- here.

 

So "Madison Holland" next had that position:



Steven Rose (worked for Deborah Ross in that Campaign year), and his wife, "Maddy":









Here I am -- ripping the shroud off the new 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat Marker -- while confessing the crimes of my Kenan Family that led it from First Presbyterian:




Before going FURTHER, I'd like to acknowledge some GREAT DEMOCRATS in New Hanover County!!!



Sheriff Ed McMahon being sworn in by ANOTHER GREAT DEMOCRAT -- Judge Robin Wickes Robinson!!!




Judge Robinson THANKED ME for returning from my SECOND period of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta -- caused by D.A. Ben David -- late April 2012 - June 24, 2015 -- to EXPOSE KENAN FAMILY CRIMES. Judges Richard Russell Davis and J.H. Corpening are ALSO GREAT JUDGES.


And NOW, both Drug-Mafia Mayor "Bill" Saffo and his sidekick Councilman Charlie Rivenbark -- who tried to have me KILLED on February 13, 2017 -- are AFRAID to run for re-election -- HA!!!



Cheap, trashy Christian Hypocrisy at the unveiling of the New 1898 Marker, November 2019 -- Saffo in blue, front and right: 



And I would LOVE TO SEE Harper Peterson run for his old job as Mayor -- or perhaps Terry Espy or Shane Fernando of the Wilson Center -- Shane actually has experience working in the US SENATE!!!


Terry Espy -- like me, connected to Cincinnati, OH and Delta Airlines -- was my biggest emotional support while I was HOMELESS in 2011 and 2012!!!


And she misspelled one of her children's names as "Kennan" -- can you IMAGINE???




How about Leslie Cohen for City Council???



And I'll never forget the day I voted early for -- among others -- Kevin Spears and then stopped at Wendy's for lunch. I was talking to the woman in line ahead of me -- and she turned out to be KEVIN'S MOTHER!!! She invited me to and I did have lunch together with her and her companion!!!



Kevin Spears


IT LOOKS TO ME that New Hanover County Democrats are POISED to work for the CITIZENS AGAIN -- instead of the Christian Republicans' and Christian Democrats' DRUG MAFIAS -- YAY!!!


There is only ONE GLARING PROBLEM in your current roster -- and I don't know anything about some of these people -- Sonya Bennetone-Patrick (aka Sonya "AmenRa").


My dear friend Linda Wilkins-Daniels -- who recently served four years as President of the African-America Caucus of North Carolina Democrats -- and is a CLOSE FRIEND of Bishop William J. Barber II -- told me Sonya had given that org a lot of trouble by spreading LIES!!!



Sonya "AmenRa" -- aka Sonya Bennetone-Patrick -- in 2019.



Sonya's daughter advertises as "Jackie Love" -- and perhaps that is not Sonya's fault in upbringing!!!



Tameika Jackson -- Sonya AmenRa/Bennetone Patrick's NIECE, is even SLUTTIER, no???


AND, they THREATENED me with VIOLENCE when I blogged about their CRIMES -- LOL!!!















.

No comments: