Wednesday, April 7, 2021

RP: Letter to FBI Headquarters in Washington, DC:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/letter-to-fbi-headquarters-in.html



Christopher Wray, FBI Director


>>> FIRST, TWO NEWS ITEMS THAT RELATE TO THIS SUBJECT:


1. Readers know that my parents had partnered with Coach Lou Holtz and his wife Beth in turning the USA NAZI for the Roman Catholic Popes -- when they lived across Larwell Drive from us in Columbus, OH 1968 and 1969.


John Boehner was Holtz's TOP PARTNER when they first shut down then reopened Congress -- the US GOVERNMENT -- in 2013 over Obamacare. SOON, Boehner decried all the "NAZIS in Congress" and QUIT -- to become a Top Lobbyist to Legalize Marijuana!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/10/john-boehner-splits-with-coach-lou.html


tScpronsoreh8hd 
Shared with Public
Public
In an excerpt obtained by The New York Times, Boehner says that Trump “incited that bloody insurrection for nothing more than selfish reasons, perpetuated by the bullshit he’d been shoveling since he lost a fair election the previous November.”

The Ohio Republican, who left the House in 2015 after increased fights with the Tea Party wing of the GOP, also suggests that Trump was an actual terrorist.

“The legislative terrorism that I’d witnessed as speaker had now encouraged actual terrorism,” Boehner writes in the book, which is entitled “On the House: A Washington Memoir” and is due out later this month.

“I’ll admit I wasn’t prepared for what came after the election — Trump refusing to accept the results and stoking the flames of conspiracy that turned into violence in the seat of our democracy, the building over which I once presided,” he adds.

Elsewhere in the colorful book, Boehner rips Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) as “a reckless asshole who thinks he is smarter than everyone else” and Fox News host Sean Hannity as a “nut.”


2. 

tScpo10nssShoreed 
Shared with Public
Public
Rex Tillerson and Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil with the Obama/Hillary Clinton State Department, and the CIA put Enrique Pena Nieto (seen on the left), into power and he CHANGED the Mexican Constitution so that Exxon-Mobil (the Kenan Family), and others could get Mexico's Oil, again -- after decades.

Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu was the Clinton Family's TOP DRUG TRAFFICKING PARTNER and became the WEALTHIEST person in the world while Hillary ran Obama's State Department -- but fell to #17 after Hillary left the State Department.









Christopher Wray, Director

Federal Bureau of Investigations

J. Edgar Hoover Building

Washington, D.C.


https://tips.fbi.gov/

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/charlotte


April 7, 2021


Dear Director Wray and Colleagues,


I am certain that the FBI has quite a long file on me, Scott David Kenan now of Wilmington, North Carolina -- I have been sending many missives to you via the FBI Office in Charlotte, NC, but only recently found you have a DIRECT secured-server form to Washington, DC Headquarters. I certainly trust them to forward helpful info, but I knew Ronald Reagan who said "Trust but VERIFY!!!"


My parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- whom I knew well -- and on Orders of Pope John Paul II. Also with Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, and Patrick Lee Stansbury, my employer 1990 - 2010, when Colin Powell's retired C.P.O. Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for the first of TWO times in May of 2010.


There, I was held hostage for five weeks by Alberto and Martin Guzman, two of El Chapo's MANY CHILDREN, who claimed that El Chapo's TOP DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNERS then were Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, and Rahm's partners, Fox News and Benjamin Netanyahu.


Another time, I was held by Fernando Merino, the fake name of the only son of the CIA's then TOP supplier of Cocaine to the USA, whose GODFATHER, "Hector-the-Engineer" (real name revealed on the CONTRACT linked to somewhat below), also had placed the BOMB in the Chunnel between England and France so that the CIA could collapse it and blame Muslim Terrorists, like George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, etc., had PLANNED 9/11/2001 with the Saudi Royal and Bin Laden Families. 


GW Bush had blackmailed Obama over his GAY RELATIONSHIPS into assassinating Bin Laden when they could have caught him alive, but THEN he would have PROVEN IN COURT that the GOVERNMENT of the United States of America had actually PLANNED THAT!!!


And here in Wilmington, the top local CIA Agent, Kevin Maurer, interviewed me by phone in June 2012 -- after I had fled back to Mexico -- just to see how much I knew.







Here is the contract "Fernando Merino" had me sign, which he said made me a CIA AGENT FOR LIFE -- but I ignored it!!!




I was also held hostage that year by Benjamin Shields of Conchas Chinas -- just south of Puerto Vallarta. Ben was a ROGUE US SPECIAL FORCES VETERAN who had a big METH LAB as well as hosted all of the "Obama-Haters 2010" websites, that CNN TV reported several times, but claimed NO ONE could figure out who owned them.


I found this out by simply GOOGLING!!!



Ben Shields held me hostage in this building.






Here is some info on my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury, owner of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, Georgia, who distributes all of the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida:



Patrick Stansbury is ALSO an Online Christian Minister!!!




And I've been nearly CONSTANTLY HARASSED by nearly EVERY Christian Politician in Wilmington, NC since I returned from the SECOND period of Political Exile in June, 2015:




So, tonight, I just want to send this AFTER I spoke with New Hanover County Sheriff Ed McMahon yesterday. He KNOWS I planned to send you all of this and it incriminates him -- because the CIA FORCED Ed into protecting Drug Trafficking, largely done by Christian Churches and Clergy.


Ed ENCOURAGED ME in sending you this, and you can read about that here:



Our TOTALLY CORRUPT Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David, who with people in Chicago, Fox News, Barack Obama, and Rahm Emanuel, stole copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams -- and then, Sheriff McMahon.





Here is my account of my meeting with Sheriff McMahon yesterday:




The OTHER THING is that I had NOT reported on blog or to Authorities what I know about Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of Manhattan, who gave me many thousands of dollars from late 2011 through mid 2016.


He ALSO sent MUCH MONEY to Haston Lavern Caulder II -- a Drug Addict and Major Trafficker -- who was ALSO wanted for molesting MANY under-aged girls when he died of being hit in Carowinds, SC by a POLICE CAR!!!


Joseph sent Haston TONS OF MONEY, sexy clothing, a new computer, etc. -- and he ALSO had spoken with and emailed with my sister Jane Ann Kenan of Raleigh, NC and my brother Michael William Kenan of Berwyn, PA. Jane has admitted this to me, but Mike changes the subject when I ask him about it.


Since NYC Protective Authorities first were CERTAIN they would have to protect Joseph who was in his mid-80s then, by taking over management of his money -- but they DID NOT ACTUALLY INTERVIEW HIM -- after speaking with Joseph briefly at his apartment door, and did NOTHING -- and when I CHALLENGED THEM about it, they told me I REALLY needed to have the FBI deal with Joseph Faulk, so I guess he SCARED THEM, no???


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/the-day-after-christian-ciaputin.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/some-agree-with-me-some-dont-but.html


This is it for now -- and you can mine my blog for ADDITIONAL INFO -- but I will contact you AGAIN if I get NEW UNDERSTANDINGS of the Criminal Connections of my Kenan Family to the NAZI PARTY and the TRUMP REPUBLICANS.


All Best -- and let the CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY!!!


Scott David Kenan



.

No comments: