Tuesday, April 6, 2021

RP: Sheriff McMahon and I, TODAY, at Home Depot's Garden Center: a LOVE FEST -- without Sex or Even Sexual Attraction (but some sexual kidding -- as Ed and I ALWAYS HAVE)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/sheriff-mcmahon-and-i-today-at-home.html



New Hanover County, NC Sheriff Ed McMahon


 

My Facebook posting before I went to the Garden Center at Home Depot -- and ran right into Ed McMahon!!!:

4httSponsdosrehd 
Shared with Public
Public
I don't really need counselling about this, but I might go to tell them all about how my parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and today they're run by my rich Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill!!!

Anyway, since Ed and I spoke, I've been beset with waves of goose-bumps, because we had fixed each other in the eye throughout, and I SWEAR it was as amazing as my conversation with the Sheriff's Chaplain from neighboring Brunswick County whom I spoke with at Checkers several days ago:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/03/is-nc-us-house-member-deborah-ross.html


It was ALSO much like my interaction with the "Ghost of Tennessee Williams" when he appeared in my Atlanta bedroom the night he died -- but I'd had NO IDEA YET that that had happened!!!:




And Ed, who is short and very slight of build, was in street clothes with a couple of other guys, who loaded many bags of crushed rock into the back of a large pick-up truck. Ed does a lot of volunteer work, so I assume he was off work today and helping with a landscape job somewhere!!!



Ed working to help build a house for some poor people several years ago.


And if you check the New Hanover County Sheriff's website, you find that Ed has taken every imaginable Law Enforcement Course, HEADED many Law Enforcement Orgs, and WON Many AWARDS!!!



And I don't remember where I had found it, but Ed has ALSO had every imaginable class in becoming an Evangelical Christian Minister -- which is SO MUCH MORE than say Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church, one of the LARGEST distributors of Hard Drugs in the Lower Cape Fear. Pastor Campbell has had NO COURSES in Theology or the Bible -- but has ADVANCED DEGREES in BUSINESS -- LOL!!!





And this would be the PERFECT TIME to state that one of the FIRST THINGS I said to Ed today, was, "You are just a county Sheriff -- and the CIA is far more powerful -- I understand!!!"


Ed replied, "You got THAT right!!!"


I also reminded Ed of our meeting before the 2015 Democratic Party Unity Banquet at the Coast Line Center, when during our long walk around the building, I told Ed that I am into HEALING and not so much PUNISHMENT -- which Ed just LOVED!!! Of course he remembered that today.


Two more postings that shed a lot of light on this -- including the COMPLICATIONS of being a Sheriff under the THUMB of the NAZI CIA!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/pastor-robert-campbell-sheriff-ed.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/well-someone-took-notice-of-my.html


I ALSO want to make clear WHO has blocked my emails of blog postings TOTALLY -- and others have blocked some of them because of duplication on Lists that I have not had the time to sift through and CORRECT. They are:


Gov. Roy Cooper, WECT-TV6 Newsroom, The Wilmington Star News, and Errol Laborde at "My New Orleans"


And while it shows that EVERY email of blog postings going out via scott@scottdavidkenan.com has BOUNCED BACK as BLOCKED the last two days, I ALSO got SPECIFIC NOTICES from Microsoft that they ONLY bounced back from these people -- which I THINK PROVES it is right-wing GoDaddy that has been causing the blockages -- IF THEY ARE REAL!!!


Ed McMahon OFFERED that he knew my emails had been BLOCKED the last two days, so at least he is reading THIS BLOG SOMEHOW, no???


I told Ed I was so THANKFUL we had this chance meeting BEFORE I send all of my evidence to the FBI in Washington, DC -- something Ed indicated he FULLY SUPPORTS my doing.


So, I expect to RELAX the rest of today, SAVOR my re-connection with Sheriff McMahon -- and PRAISE GOD for GOD'S GRACES!!!













.

No comments: