Friday, April 2, 2021

RP: Facebook REMOVED My Posting -- but NOT ME -- Today / And I Get PRAISE from a Stranger Who is NOT STRANGER than "I AM THAT I AM" (Yahweh, Allah, God-the-Father, etc.)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/facebook-removes-my-posting-but-not-me.html



Facebook STOPPED SHORT of crucifying ME!!!



I learned from the NUNS at Sts. Philip & James Catholic grade school in Exton, PA that Easter is named for a Pagan Goddess (and the bunny is just another symbol of fertility)!!!



This is Mother Mary Austin -- and three girls from my seventh grade class. Mother LOOKS fearsome, but she used to let out LOUD FARTS in 40-Hours-Devotion (and then quietly say, "Pardon me, boys." -- CRACKING US UP!!!), when just Kevin Holleran and I were the altar boys -- and no one else was in church -- to worship the Eucharist displayed in a baroque MONSTRANCE!!!



Like Jesus, Mother must have known that prayers are just FARTING IN THE WIND.



Kevin Holleran's father was a V.P. of Lukens Steel, and both his parents helped plan the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA with MY parents -- we had the SWASTIKAS on our dinner plates back then.



Kevin Holleran today -- https://gawthrop.com/lawyers/kevin-holleran/ -- his Law Offices are right near West Chester, PA's MAIN INTERSECTION:





NEARLY all of Trump voters were CHRISTIANS -- but 63% of those who voted for Joe Biden DO NOT believe in a god who has any power or responds to prayer!!! Biden needs to SEPARATE HIMSELF from the HATEFUL CHRISTIANS.




(W) "The truth is, 'good Christian women' supported Nazism be­cause it benefited them, and it seemed to reinforce the cultural values that gave meaning and purpose to their lives."


The parallels between the 'good Christian women' of Nazi Germany and the modern 'good Christian women' of Evangelical conservative America are frightening.








  • Author
    Kerry Peay
     Have you ever heard about the Slave Bible?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 20h
    Kerry Peay replied
     
    1 Reply
  • No surprise to ME!!! My Kenan Family had three groups of up to 300 Slaves each clear-cutting the virgin pine forests before co-founding UNC Chapel Hill -- they force-converted them to Christianity:
    May be an image of 1 person and text that says '00p Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ. ~Ephesians 6:5'
    3
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 20h
    • Edited
    • Author
      Slave masters definitely force-converted them through cruelty, fear, deception, and torture. Christianity and White Supremacy have wreaked havoc on this world.
      2
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 20h
    • Author
      So … your Kenan family members supported the confederate statues and flag?
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 19h
      • Edited
    • The more I hear..the sucker I feel in my gut & heart. I recently bought a book named " Killers of the Dream" by Lillian Smith. I had a counselor back in the early 80's mention it to me..about how people in the South basically have a split consciousness that I guess served as a coping mechanism to try to navigate thru behaviors dealing with black/ white/ money/ sex..etc..have not read it yet..at the time I had been kicked out of church for being gay...and I literally grew up in church..it devastated me.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 12h
    • Elizabeth Vail
       It's called cognitive dissonance.
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 11h
    • Scott Kenan
       IMO YOU are the descendant of monsters........and are the beneficiary of their vile and despicable practices of inhumanity.....
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 11h
    • Linda Wilkins-Daniels
       -- and OTHERS here as well (Larry Monk): My Kenan Family was FIRST CAUSE to the Wilmington, NC 1898 Coup d'Etat with William Rand Kenan, Jr. (corrected: Senior), manning the Colt-branded Gatling Gun that mowed down Blacks indiscriminately, and my Kenan Family were most responsible for putting Trump into power. My own parents set up the Wilmington and Atlanta Christian Drug Mafias with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and on Pope John Paul II's orders!!! I have spent the last 12 years of my life EXPOSING Kenan Family Crimes and lost EVERYTHING, but Colin Powell's people first saved my life, and more recently I work with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' and other Patriots. Our Christian Politicians 
      -- especially Democrats in the Wilmington area, run drugs with their Churches -- and the Republicans are all WORSE!!! In the last few days on my blog (1.95 Million Hits so far), that FB won't allow links to, I DIRECTLY confronted Donald Trump, Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, and Gov. Roy Cooper of NC for their Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy (except Cooper is not as big a racist -- and enacts Progressive things), with their Christian Churches. How many reading this ever wrote such people CONFIDENTLY and with FACTS and EVIDENCE -- and got Received Receipts so they can prove in Court that these Politicians, Law Enforcement and High Church Authorities KNEW about these crimes -- from THAT moment on -- and will be JUDGED for their words and actions -- KNOWING that!!!


    • Google my name in quotes and "the weather continues" to find my blog if you are interested. Here I am pulling the shroud off the new 1898 Coup Marker in Wilmington -- WHILE I WAS CONFESSING KENAN RACE CRIMES. Yes, I'm 6' 11" tall:






  • Scott Kenan
     YOU are an anomaly. I salute you and your moral proclivity. Not many humans have the fortitude to stand up against evil. YOU are to be commended. I have also been fighting against this incessant American iniquitous white supremacy. Many times, most of the time, I stand alone. Alone but undaunted. Thank you for standing while others shrink away in cowardice.
    1
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 6h
  • Larry Monk Thank you!!! I had no choice since my own mother has been trying to have me killed since spring 1974!!! In recent years, she apologizes for completely destroying my financial life FOUR TIMES -- because the Pope says Homos like me are not fully human and it is a choice -- but she won't make amends (Mom is 98 now), and just earlier today I spoke with her and she said Biden is so stupid he uses notes (yes, because he wants to be sure he gets things right). Facebook just minutes ago removed what I posted on this thread about Easter being named for a German goddess of fertility, which I am apparently not allowed to name. I first learned this in Catholic grade school and it's common knowledge!!! Well, here are my mother and I from this past October.



  • Any theologian knows that the Bible was distorted to enforce white supremacy and keep black people oppressed. Why do you think that was the only book they allowed them to read and go to church?
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 30m
  • First Church Of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Inc.
    TRUTHOFGOD.COM
    First Church Of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Inc.
    First Church Of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Inc.
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 4h
    Most Relevant is selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.
    • Author
      Kevin Wilson
       How wealthy is Gino Jennings?
      1
      • Haha
      • Reply
      • 4h
    • Linda Wilkins-Daniels
       and 
      Kevin Wilson
       -- Sad that anyone would think that Jesus Christ actually returned to life and even ascended bodily to a heaven that science proved ages ago cannot exist. Jesus was SUCH a good Jewish Reformer!!! You can't go wrong following his Teachings on how to live. BUT, if you WORSHIP HIM, well, this appears to be your fate:
      May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Christians that wound up in BELL He ማ by Carmelo Brenes'
      • Like
      • Reply
      • 4h
      • Edited
    • Linda Wilkins-Daniels
       : He doesn't preach prosperityHe preach the Gospel to save souls from Hell. V
      1
      • Haha
      • Reply
      • 3h
    • Kevin Wilson
       What are you, NUTS??? HELL is for anyone who worships Jesus -- the Ten Commandments make CLEAR that GOD will not allow any PAGAN IDOLS to be worshipped -- including the nice Jewish manYeshua-bar-Yosef!!!










.

No comments: