Thursday, April 1, 2021

RP: Some AGREE with Me -- Some DON'T -- but the Wilmington Star News CONTINUES to Support Christian Drug Trafficking and Its Attendant BIBLE-TATTOOING!!! A Stab from the PAST from Marsha Caulder:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/some-agree-with-me-some-dont-but.html










Tennessee Williams claiming to a hope-to-be-seduced trick that Tallulah Bankhead"RUINED my PLAY!!!":




15m 
Shared with Public
Public
In 2011, devout Christian Drug Traffickers who hung out in then Republican Mayoral Candidate Justin LaNasa's Hardwire Tattoo on Front Street harassed me, yelling in front of crowds claiming that I had molested their young sons -- because I kept blogging about their Christian Drug Trafficking!!!


They ALL had big CHRISTIAN tattoos -- something the BIBLE totally CONDEMNS. The Catholic Church I was raised in says tattoos are a MORTAL SIN -- HA!!!


I don't know about anyone going to HELL for having them, though.




Justin LaNasaRepublican Candidate for Mayor in 2011. -- and "SIR Justin LaNasa" TODAY:



1h 
Shared with Public
Public

What a HOOT!!!


Here in Wilmington, NC, the woman, Denise Renee Wood, who lived beneath me a few years ago was 6' 3" and heavyset. A devout Christian, she had 43 Felony Convictions for International Drug Smuggling 25 years ago, had served her term, and now claims she traffics Hard Drugs with devout Christian Mayor Bill Saffo.


I'm 6' 11" and gay as a goose. I only bought marijuana from her. She looked just like THIS (in comments), and could EASILY tear-up a large man!!!


FACE just like this -- BODY, more like THIS:



(but Denise has slimmed down a bit, since then).



2h 
Shared with Public
Public

Johanna Bezuidenhout

Comments

  • I am not so sure, remember he is teflon Don!!
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 1h
    • Johanna Bezuidenhout
       Read my blog posting of DIRECTLY EMAILING TRUMP last night -- pointing out how he is partnered with my Kenan Family in Hard-Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy. FB won't allow a link to it, but google my name in quotes and "the weather continues" -- This is the fancy Received Receipt Trump sent me for it -- LOL!!!




>>> IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR TONIGHT'S "LAST SUPPER"!!!






Haston Lavern Caulder II's sister Marsha Caulder -- and her son, Hunter Phillips:




Very early yesterday morning, I got the following Facebook message from Marsha Caulder -- responding to my LAST MESSAGE to her on June 4, 2017!!!


Marsha sent Yesterday at 4:03 AM

I've read your blog since my brother was hit and killed. Out of respect for our grieving family I'd ask you to please not do that. Your words are mentally damaging for our family through this time.
Seen by Marsha at June 5, 2017 at 12:35 AM

You sent Today at 2:00 PM

Marsha -- you took FOUR YEARS to respond to me -- LOL!!! And you did it at 4:03 AM. Were you high -- or drunk??? Sorry for my intemperate language back then -- I am NO LONGER angry with Haston. Haston was wanted for raping underaged girls when he died. I only REPORTED Haston's crimes -- I didn't force Haston to commit them. Send me the story of how your son was harmed by my blog and if I can verify it I will probably take some of it down. Otherwise, in the past few days on my blog, I've TOLD OFF directly Donald Trump, Gov. Brian Kemp of GA, and Gov. Roy Cooper of NC for their Hard Drug Trafficking with Christian Churches. My blog now has gotten over 1.95 Million Hits!!!


 shared a link.

 22h
 

64

I'm not angry anymore -- now that Law Enforcement is listening to me!!!


But I just wanted to let Law Enforcement know some DETAILS about Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. -- aka "Testosteroni" -- of Manhattan -- who  supported me from late 2011 - mid 2016 with OVER $35,000.00!!!




I called Joseph's cell phone, (212) 866-5453, last night -- he still won't talk to me -- so I left him a message that I would blog about him today. Haston Caulder, whose street handle was "Shake" -- short for "Shakey Puddin' " -- got Joseph Faulk to send him over $7,000.00 and several boxes of sexy clothes in ONE MONTH -- when Haston was working OVER 40 HOURS/WEEK making something like $14.00/hour under-the-table so NO TAXES OUT!!!


Haston quit his job and lived on Joseph's money from two weeks before he moved out of my apartment in a VERY complicated WAY!!!


Then he sent me a PHOTO of himself to remember him by -- a SCIENTIFIC EXAMPLE of the shaved WANKER of a White-Boy DRUG ADDICT


I trust that only the MOST ADVENTURESOME of my Readers have ever seen one of THESE before:




I reported that Joseph was OLD (in his mid-80s then), and a Drug Trafficker was scamming him for money. Joseph ALSO worked in cahoots with my sister Jane and brother Mike, so I GUESS with my Mother's NAZI PARTY!!! They told me he would almost CERTAINLY put his money into some kind of protective custody to PROTECT JOSEPH -- and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/ms-elizabeth-southard-of-nyc-adult.html



Heather Blackstone Haston Caulder has been shacked up with me. 

He pays me (with Joseph Faulk's MONEY!!!), and I keep him high and suck his dick dry, I have even let him fuck me in the ass

You wont see him again he is staying with me. if you put this on your blog or mention his name again we will get a retraining (sic) order

So go crawl back in your hole and get a real job.

LikeReply6 mins

Scott Kenan LOL!!! 

Your hole sounds a lot BIGGER -- if you don't mind my saying so

Glad to see you are a FUN PLAYER!!!


MORE: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/02/found-allegedly-haston-caulder-and.html










.

No comments: