Wednesday, May 12, 2021

RP: 80,000 Christian Men in Texas to Fill a STADIUM in Protest of My CONDEMNATION of Democrats Julia Olson-Boseman and Hollis Briggs, Jr. -- MERCY!!! (who EVER expected THIS???):

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/80000-christian-men-in-texas-to-fill.html







But that is not ALL Religionists fight over:


















>>> "IT IS FUNNY" is the REAL TITLE of this Blog Posting -- and here's ONE funny thing from today:


Chad Wagner -- about 64 years old now -- lives next door in what formerly was Sherry Hall Spivey's two-bedroom bungalow, that despite nearly THREE YEARS is still under serious renovation (if you look at Sherry, you can TELL the whole house and yard was littered with blood from attacks of her Pit Bullsneedles and syringes, and broken glass CRACK PIPES):





Chad Wagner -- albeit in 2012.


And a year+ ago, Chad's right-wing, super-conservative, Evangelical parents were visiting Chad when COVID-19 first hit -- and EVERYONE (even many Christians), PANICKED!!! There was NO TRAFFIC in the streets, and masks had not yet been called for, but it was suspected to be spread by breath and touching. 


I pulled up close in the street, rolled down my window, and called to Mr. and Mrs. Wagner on Chad's porch, and his Mom RAN down the steps and to my car, wiped her hand across my cheek, and then grabbed and rubbed my left wrist, yelling at me, "HA-HA!!! NOW YOU have COVID!!!"


TODAY, they cannot return to their home in north-central North Carolina -- because they cannot buy GASOLINE -- and during this whole stay, Mrs. Wagner has been HOBBLING with a cane, so since her ridiculous attack of me a year ago, she has REALLY DETERIORATED!!!


I have TONS OF THINGS to do -- but after the EMOTIONAL UPSET of Hollis Briggs, Jr., ATTACKING ME, I needed to RELAX TODAY -- a cold, rainy day -- and make some of my KILLER CHILI!!!




And TOMORROW I will begin contacting people like the CEO of Novant Health and the TOP Physician of New Hanover Regional Medical Center -- both of whom wrote on Hollis Briggs, Jr.'s FACEBOOK -- THANKING HIM for helping STEAL OUR HOSPITAL while in the employ of New Hanover County Commission Head Julia Olson-Boseman.


I DOUBT they BRAGGED TO THEM about what I've been sending DIRECTLY to NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, the FBI, and TOP Officials in the Biden Justice and other Departments -- and my DETERMINATION to have RICO CHARGES -- and likely others as well -- filed against MOST Politicians in the Lower Cape Fear -- and TOO MANY Christian Ministers, as well!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/christian-drug-mafiosa-hollis-briggs-jr.html


6h 
UPDATE: Brunswick County Schools says the teacher has resigned.

----

JUST IN: A sixth-grade teacher at Leland Middle School is facing felony charges after she was arrested Wednesday, accused of possessing nearly 25 pounds of marijuana.

373
379 Comments
236 Shares

  • Eric Thompson
    It’s marijuana, make it legal and move on! Way to big bad Leland police! Unnecessarily ruined this lady’s life!
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 3h
  • Glenn Bledsoe
    This was my daughter's teacher and probably one of the best she's had since she started school and probably one of the only ones that ever showed an interest in what happened to her studentsShe still checks in on my kid. Doesn't make it right or wrong, but knowing her on a personal level -- I know she's a great person.
    213
    • Like
    • Reply
    • 5h


https://getemergencybroadband.org/do-i-qualify/


4d 

A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. Amazing, he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more.


Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, What am I doing? I'm too old for this, and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.


Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."


The old gentleman paused. Then he said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a state trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."


"Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper.

May be an image of 1 person, outdoors and text that says 'STAT'

462K
17K Comments
215K Shares

May be an image of 1 person, balloon and text that says 'gldstndro dear straight pride' people: i'll trade you. you can have the damn parade, and i'll be safe, accepted in society, and have my basic human rights given to me without question.'

1.4K
67 Comments
205 Shares



.

No comments: