Tuesday, May 4, 2021

RP: Wilmington's Thalian Hall to Host "Driving Miss Daisy" a Play NURSED Out of the Shy Alfred Uhry by My Now Late BOSSOM BUDDY -- since 1969 (the ONLY PERSON who EVER Proposed MARRIAGE to ME), Edith Holmes Love:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/wilmingtons-thalian-hall-to-host.html



Chandler Davis, Artistic Director of Thalian Association Community Theatre



Edith Holmes Love while Managing Director of the Alliance Theatre in Atlanta. She went on to head the largest theaters in Dallas, Texas and Portland, Oregon, and was recognized as the LEADING REGIONAL THEATER DIRECTOR in the USA. Edith passed in 2017 from complications from removal of part of her intestine, years before.






WHOOOOOPS!!!



Readers all know that I knew Jessica Tandy (and Hume Cronyn), well -- having partied with them several times while working for Tennessee Williams. At the Memorial for Tennessee Williams that I attended in NYC a month after Tenn's murder (by hand of John Uecker, directed by the Episcopal Church, Republican Party, and elements of the FBI and CIA -- as Jackie Kennedy Onassis had warned us would happen), I learned that my relatives Frank Hawkins Kenan and James Graham Kenan -- both lifelong Ku Klux Klan Members -- ALSO had a hand in Tennessee's Murder.







And as all my Readers know, I am so connected to the TOP CRIMINALS and TOP PATRIOTS in the USA, and that includes in Wilmington, North Carolina that BREEDS CHRISTIANS who are so HATEFUL OF GOD, Wilmington is NOW becoming known as SATAN'S ANUS!!!




It is just so easy for me to get sidetracked by all the CONNECTIONS of Evil that come together here in Wilmington, NC, that I HOPE to stay on subject!!!


Chandler Davis, Artistic Director of Thalian Association

https://thalian.org/staff/chandler-davis-artistic-director/


Cc: https://thalian.org/staff/susan-habas-executive-director/, https://thalian.org/staff/samantha-chappell-community-arts-center-director/, https://thalian.org/staff/lance-howell/


May 4, 2021


Dear Ms. Davis et al,


Before I get going, the BIGGEST PROBLEM in the USA is the GREAT LIE -- and while the lie that Trump won the election is believed by his Christian Minions (63% of those who voted for Joe Biden don't even BELIEVE IN GOD).


But that "Jesus" could have resurrected and ascended to a physical heaven has been proved IMPOSSIBLE centuries ago by Science -- and NOW all the LIES IN THE BIBLE have been put into a searchable database:



So, if you have any FOOLS on your Board or Staff who worship Jesus as the "Son of God" -- you tell them that Scott Kenan said to stick Jesus RIGHT UP THEIR ASSES!!!








Tony Rivenbark was one of the FIRST PEOPLE I met in Wilmington after returning from my FIRST period of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta by assistance of Colin Powell's retired C.P.O., Army Col. Dorothy Newman. I figured that since I had been Tennessee Williams's last assistant, had worked with Gregory Mosher (today the most decorated Theater Producer and Director in the USA), in getting Tenn's play A House Not Meant to Stand in the Goodman Theatre in Chicago, and am a KENAN -- the family that in so many ways put Wilmington on the MAP, that Tony Rivenbark would not only like to speak with me, but I wanted to volunteer to help backstage in any way in his theater productions.


But Tony TOTALLY DISRESPECTED ME and dismissed me. I later approached Shane Fernando of the Wilson Center, and SHANE treated me with respect -- then and always SINCE THEN -- telling me whom to speak with to sign up -- but D.A. Ben David and his CHRISTIAN MINIONS kept throwing me in Jail or the Nut House on False Chargesso that was not really practical!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/06/oy-vey-homos-taking-over-wilmington.html


The ENTIRE Rivenbark Family are SPAWN OF SATAN!!!


Celia Rivenbark used to be FUNNY -- until she DOUBLED DOWN as a DEVOUT METHODIST!!! She SCREWED one of my good friends and is a TOTAL BITCH!!!



Celia Rivenbark






I don't know if Celia smokes METH or not -- but she might as WELL!!!


Isn't Bill Rivenbark Democrat Charlie Rivenbark's Republican BROTHER???



Drug Mafia Mayor Vassilios Avgerinos "Bill" Saffo before Renee Saffo DIVORCED HIM for having sex with young men -- and had to get a secret Restraining Order against the VIOLENT THUG!!!


And on February 13, 2017, Bill Saffo and Charlie Rivenbark got a SPECTRUM TRUCK to try to KILL ME -- and Charlie LAUGHED LATER and said he HOPED I got a dog and it was run over, TOO -- since the truck had NOT KILLED ME!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html


So, anyway, I found it INTERESTING, Chandler, that Thalian Hall uses a photo of you that makes you . . . like . . . WHITE -- while all the other photos of you I can find make you look like a "Quadroon" (possibly a Mulatto like Obama or an Octoroon -- the FIRST dilution of Black Blood that is legally WHITE)


I'm 1/16 Cherokee, Rob Reiner's first cousin made me an "Honorary Jew" when I first blogged in 2010 that my parents were America's TOP NAZIS and had set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta, GA with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew, but sadly never smoked pot with like my co-workers then), and on Orders of Pope John Paul II.


In Tennessee Williams's last play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere, he based a silent, observing, Black Gay character, Mac, on me:





BUT, Tony Rivenbark told me basically to GO TO HELL!!!




I also knew Linda Lavin's GOLD-DIGGING younger Homosexual husband, Steve Bakunas rather well -- visiting him at the Red Barn Studio Theatre -- but NOT Linda.



Steve and Linda in concert in Kenan Auditorium.



And former Wilmington's TOP DRAG QUEEN, Curtis Thompson, not only told me how "Yah-Yah" of the Village Market at Dock and 2nd Streets -- and his brother Tony of Howard's Seafood -- RUN the ARAB DRUG MAFIA!!!



Curtis Thompson threatened to KILL ME the last time I entered The Village Market:




Curtis KNEW all the SUPER Hard-Drug Traffickers who lived in William Rand Kenan, Sr.'s house then -- at 110 Nun Street -- and the woman who OWNED IT said she planned to CHASE LINDA LAVIN out of TOWN -- because someone ELSE wanted Linda and Steve's house (their backyards abutted).


I thought that was Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther -- because there was a huge banner on the house saying it was her Campaign Headquarters -- but it was then and still is owned by two of the BIGGEST DRUG-TRAFFICKING REPUBLICAN LAWYERS IN TOWN:





Bruce and Amanda Mason. Bruce screwed me TOTALLY so I got next to NOTHING when Saffo and Rivenbark had the truck try to kill me.


See 1/4 the way down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/06/scott-kenan-lawyers-up-strokes-of-shock.html


>>> But back to Edith Love and Alfred Uhry and his play:


In my freshman year at Denison, six of us (three men and three women -- two of the men gay) -- including Edith -- broke all the rules at Denison and moved into my and James Culver Anderson's dorm room and slept together -- on mattresses shoved together on the floor -- most of the second half of the year -- AFTER we had helped shut down the school for BLACK DEMANDS -- and were KNOWN as the place on campus for MARIJUANA and SEX -- but none of us ever had sex, there.


And Denison NEVER STOPPED IT!!!


Most of us were studying Theater (I was still a Biology Major with Advanced Calculus at 8:00 AM every morning -- YIKES!!! -- no wonder I switched to Studio Art midway through the next year) -- and dropping LSD, we would get up with the lights high in Denison's Theater to watch SHAKESPEARE and other classics -- SO MUCH EASIER to understand the Old English while TRIPPING!!!


Edith and I both lived in Atlanta in overlapping years, and she HELPED EXPOSE my roommate, Rick Neva, a CIA Agent who worked directly with my parents spying on me -- but also spying on the Indigo Girls, for whom he made lots of TAPES to play while they were on the road -- as well as Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz, under whom I studied Science of Mind -- HA!!!


Edith travelled with Uhry and his play to both China and Russia, and also helped me understand -- eventually -- how Tennessee Williams's friend Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), a Russian National who came to control the Morgan Grenfell Bank and later sold it to be the CORE of Deutsche Bank -- the BIGGEST SUPPORTER of Donald Trump and Conduit of Cash to him from Vladimir Putin and Russian Oligarchs.





Well, that's it for NOW -- I hope none of this surprised you about the CHRISTIAN CORRUPTION of virtually EVERYTHING in Wilmington!!!


All Best,


Scott David Kenan





.

No comments: