Monday, May 17, 2021

RP: Preparing Hollis Briggs, Jr., Julia Olson-Boseman, etc., to FLEE US LAW and HIDE in a Foreign Country -- Just Like This Blog FORCED Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's Catholic and John Uecker (who smothered Tennessee Williams with a pillow on command of the CIA and Episcopal Church), to HIDE in NAZI-FRIENDLY Countries -- HA!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/preparing-hollis-briggs-jr-julia-olson.html



New Hanover County Commission Head Julia Olson-Boseman with her employee Hollis Briggs, Jr.





TODAY, I began by trying to UN-CORRUPT my "AT&T MATRIX" phone that is so corrupted, I can barely use it -- and it almost NEVER RINGS -- but alerts me to missed calls, later -- HA!!! The CIA or Russian HACKERS in league with the Democratic and Republican Parties who run Hard Drugs -- worldwide with my Kenan Family -- will NOT allow me to get the CORRUPTION off my phone. 

Oh well!!!


NEXT, as PROMISED, I contacted MANY of my Meyer-side cousins, sending them to find my Letter I got to George Meyer and his lover last night on my blog -- in case George didn't send it on to them.



I KNOW I got it to Kristen (Meyer) Harris and Maxwell Andrew Kenan (so he can see how I reported his brother, Connor Michael Kenan's, Homosexual Past) -- I don't know of Max having one, but it would not surprise me. Max can't date a woman for long, either -- and Connor's "Kat" has no photos, so I think she is just in my brother Michael William Kenan's IMAGINATION!!!



Connor and his lover whom he spent HALF A YEAR WITH exploring S.E. Asia -- in a TUNNEL OF LOVE in Siam (Thailand)!!!


And I sent it to some Kenan-side cousins who all LOVE Thom Goolsby and Donald Trump, including Gail Johnston and her sister Cherrie Pridgen (former manager of JC Penny's HAIR-HOUSE in Independence Mall -- ONLY Cherrie gets FACE-LIFTS-- two of the FOUR DAUGHTERS of Laura "Doris" (Kenan) Russ and Wilbur Russ:



Left to right, moving up and down -- down and up -- Gail Johnston, Janice Ludwig, Judy Whitney, and Cherrie Pridgen -- a few years ago.


And I ALSO sent Facebook Friend Requests -- but only to SOME OF THEM!!!


It is now WELL KNOWN on both Facebook and the Internet that the ONLY REASON Dick-Head Biden REFUSES to call for a ceasefire -- is to PROTECT Benjamin Netanyahu -- the TOP HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING PARTNER of Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel -- and for THAT MATTER, D.A.s Ben and Jon David of the Lower Cape Fear!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/the-david-brother-district-attorneys.html






And HERE is the Letter that I tried to send to Hollis Briggs, Jr. -- and ALL of the New Hanover County Commissioners -- since EVERY ONE OF THEM BLOCKED ME from my AOL.com email address -- but my Microsoft Outlook/GoDaddy email is STILL TOTALLY BLOCKED to send out emails -- by the CHRISTIAN CIA, Vladimir Putin -- or maybe just HOLLIS BRIGGS, JR.'s BUDDIES in the NAZI PARTY, USA!!!


Undeliverable: Hollis Briggs, Jr.: You blocked my other email several days ago -- here's some of what you have MISSED -- LOL!!!

To: hollis@bosemanlawgroup.com; joboseman@nhcgov.com; rzapple@nhcgov.com; jbarfield@nhcgov.com; dhays@nhcgov.com; brivenbark@nhcgov.com; hill@cameronco.com; bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov; bill@cameronco.com; kevin.maurer@gmail.com; emcmahon@nhcgov.com; benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org; breakingnews@newsobserver.com; wilmjourn@aol.com; info@portcitydaily.com; info@JoshStein.org 


Cc: Scott Kenan 


Of course D.A. Jon David is now being sued for his SEX CRIMES, but Ben David still prefers hairy-chested men. Mayor Saffo still goes for YOUNG GUYS (not illegally young).


Last night, I published much about my immediate Kenan Family’s SEXUAL ADVENTURES which are ALSO scandalous.


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/letter-to-my-first-cousin-george-meyer.html


And Josh Stein, Antony Blinken, and other Dems NOT corrupted by the Christian Drug Mafia run by top Dems and Repubs, APPRECIATE my info – even if it makes you want to pack your bags and flee to RUSSIA!!! 


Putin is your TOP ALLY!!!


Remember: My blog FORCED Fr. Robert J. Kus to flee from St. Mary’s Catholic to hide from US LAW in Honduras – and ALSO for John Uecker, who on command of the Episcopal Church, CIA, and others MURDERED Tennessee Williams (Ben David, Barack Obama, and Rahm Emanuel stole copyright to my memoir when Scott Rudin and others were looking to buy movie rights). Anyway, Uecker fled US Law to a distant country TOO!!! 


NOTE TO Julia Olson-Boseman: I have not yet heard from you about getting that $10,000,000.00 payment from County, City, and NC State together for me so I don’t have to file RICO prosecution against you all!!! (most of you, anyway).


See almost 2/3 the way down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/christian-drug-mafiosa-hollis-briggs-jr.html


Please, Julia, reply or I will have to begin showing up at all your public meetings!!!


Thanks,


Scott David Kenan



3h 
Shared with Public
Public
I'm telling you, Joe Biden is a CHRISTIAN so TOTALLY into Netanyahu's Hard-Drug Trafficking and RACIST Policies.


Y'all should have voted for BERNIE SANDERS -- but it's TOO LATE NOW!!!







SOME PEOPLE'S PARENTS are TOTAL DRUG MAFIA THUGSno???



A.V. "Doky" or "Dorky" Saffo and his Mafia QueenDespina (Tripodes) Saffo














.

No comments: