Tuesday, May 18, 2021

RP: My Sister Julie FREAKS OUT over Getting Emails of My Blog Postings -- She's STILL IN LOVE with Donald Trump and My Mother's Roman Catholic SWASTIKAS -- LOL!!! / Lawyer Bruce Mason Sends Me a SURPRISE, FUN EMAIL:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/my-sister-julie-freaks-out-over-getting.html







JumstSnrpotctniso renoodewn Medium 
Shared with Public
Public

It's because they worship JESUS, the Pagan Idol of WHITE SUPREMACY and HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING -- LOL!!!


I JUST tried to call my mother in Raleigh, and she didn't answer -- which means they have ENOUGH GASOLINE and her Bridge Club is meeting this week, after having to SKIP last week.


When Mom RETURNED to playing a month ago after a YEAR of "COVID Cancellation", she -- at 98 years old and driving herself to it -- bid and WON TWO GRAND SLAMS!!! NO ONE in their RIGHT MIND out-argues my MOTHER, except ME -- and I can only do it because now that she's RETIRED as America's Top Roman Catholic NAZI, her Mind IS slipping a LITTLE (if not that much).



Mom with her two brothers in front of the house they grew up in in Brookville, Indiana -- photo taken at the FIRST Meyer Family Reunion about THIRTY (???) years ago.



My GAY Uncle Bob in black shirt, who Mom later MURDERED with help of a Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi -- because he let his eldest daughter Janet marry the Jew Kim Opperman -- and then she found out he was GAY!!!


Uncle Marcellus "Mart" Bernard Meyer was a CORRUPTED FBI Agent, then lawyer in Michigan City, IN. And HERE'S the FIRST PHOTO OF ME taken with Grandpa, Henry John Meyer, in the back garden of this house:




And just a year or so later, my FIRST KISS -- on the front stoop of our Norwood (Cincinnati), Ohio apartment:



I'm the short one, standing -- and Mickey's Polio Braces are outside the frame.



>>> NOW BEFORE I EXPLAIN ABOUT MY "TIFT" WITH MY SISTER JULIE, here is some of the NONSENSE going on this morning on WECT-TV6 Wilmington's Facebook Threads:

1h 
Shared with Public
Public
REMEMBER!!! D.A. Ben David has male lovers while also married to Stephanie David who is a top fundraiser for Mitt Romney and Lamar Alexander -- so County Democrats REFUSED to list him as one of their candidates the last time he ran.


Also, while cheating on Stephanie (whom I also know), Ben was an ELDER at First Presbyterian the biggest White Supremacist/Drug-Trafficking Church in Wilmington!!!


His brother, Repub. D.A. Jon David across the river is currently being sued for SEX CRIMES and has been an Elder at St. Andrews/Covenant Presby Church -- the SECOND biggest Criminal Congregation in Wilmington.


What LINKS all of these criminals together is the belief that Jesus Christ is the "Son of God" -- but THANK GOD Christianity is the FASTEST of the dying religions, and Presbyterian and Episcopal are dying fastest of all -- which Christianity Today and other conservative Christian publications all blame on DONALD TRUMP'S LIES and his FOOLS who believe them.


If only there really WERE Jewish Space Lasers (as Trump's people claim), that would VAPORIZE ALL CHRISTIANS -- LOL!!!


Scott Kenan

@Lisa Jones and others of her ilk. 


I see you shaking your ample headlights trying to get a man and your poor grammar and claim that Liberals don't belong here -- while Trump supporters are nearly all "Christians" and think that Jesus gave them the RIGHT to hate all others


I am STILL working with Josh Stein and Biden's Justice Department, FBI, etc., reporting people from WECT's comment threads who tell such huge lies and show such HATRED toward fellow Citizens and Immigrants, that they need to be interrogated by the FBI


I even turned my 7th grade crush, Linda LeBoutillier (we both now 69 y.o.), in as a close friend of Judge Jeanine Pirro and the Fox Five, for passing lots of cash via FB aps to QAnon and Trump's resident LIARS


A week later, Linda was DEAD!!! I suspect SUICIDE because Linda invested her CONSIDERABLE FORTUNE that her parents made with WATERLOO GARDENS -- in FRACKING Pennsylvania, destroying the water-table so she could FILL HER NAZI POCKETS WITH CASH!!!


Is this YOU on Kure Beach??? 


Y'all keep LYING and we'll keep LAUGHING as you slowly disappear, too embarrassed to show your faces and Confederate-clad headlights -- LOL!!!



37m 
May be an image of text that says 'WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH YOUR MASKS WHEN YOU NO LONGER WEAR THEM?'
12
86 Comments
5 Shares
Scott Kenan
Showing for a friend:

Scott Kenan

Sounds like a DEMOTION -- LOL!!! 


Is Sheriff Greene some kind of "Born-Again Christian Animal" that he can't be trusted with HUMANS???

May be an image of 9 people and text that says 'WITH CHRISTIANS LIKE THESE OCCUPY DEMOCRATS THE DEVIL CAN RETIRE'
  • Like
  • Reply
  • 1h
  • Edited

  • Top Fan
    Kevin Tatum
    Scott Kenan you do realize this means the duties of Animal Control are just being added to those of the Sheriff’s Office? That’s pretty typical in this area.
    1
    • Haha
    • Reply
    • 19m
    • Scott Kenan
      Kevin Tatum You must not read my FB comments often -- nor my Political Blog that's gotten over 1.95 million hits so far. Nearly ALL Law Enforcement and Politicians of BOTH PARTIES in S.E. North Carolina work for my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill, NC in Hard Drug Trafficking with too many Christian Churches. I wrote Sheriff Jody Greene because THIS GUY, Brandon Scott Kennedy, was homeless and living a couple of hundred feet from my apartment in the woods -- and ALSO TEASING ME, trying to get me to suck his dork!!! But Sheriff Greene REFUSED to have him picked up for his MANY Charges filed in Columbus County of CHILD MOLESTATION -- because he was so USEFULL to the Christian Churches in Hard-Drug Trafficking. You can read my Letter to Sheriff Greene by googling "scott kenan the weather continues", then choose December 14, 2019 to read it all IN FULL!!!





Julie with me and Mom, Christmas 2019.


Julie is high at Teva Pharmaceuticals in S.E. Pennsylvania -- Teva the ISRAELI Pharmaceuticals GIANT that both my New Hanover County Commissioners, followed by NC Atty. Gen. Josh Stein, SUED WITH FOUR OTHERS for PUMPING OPIOIDS into New Hanover County and the entire State. HOWEVER, I've heard about all the HUGE AWARDS they have been getting from the FOUR OTHER companiesbut have never heard about what's happened with their suing Teva.


>>> Re: I found HYPER-DRUG-TRAFFICKER Hollis Briggs, Jr.'s OTHER email address and TESTED IT and it works -- HA!!! Also sending to ALL my 250+ Political Contacts in EIGHT separate emails-- HA!!!


To duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, susan@susangrant.com susan@susangrant.com, gmeyer@optikos.com gmeyer@optikos.com, bojones1951@gmail.com bojones1951@gmail.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Sorry you are getting TWO COPIES -- let me know what you think of the CONTENT of my blog postings and I will let you off if you are such a TRUMP and DRUG-TRAFFICKING lover.


Just kidding, you worship Jesus Christ who Science proved never resurrected or ascended to a physical heaven.


We don't have to AGREE on anything, but I would listen to YOUR OPINIONS if you sent them to me. Why don't you??? I'd be happy to post them to show my audience ANOTHER opinion of my immediate Kenan family.


Love,

Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: Julie Duffy <duffyjr3@verizon.net>

To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

Sent: Mon, May 17, 2021 9:31 pm

Subject: Re: I found HYPER-DRUG-TRAFFICKER Hollis Briggs, Jr.'s OTHER email address and TESTED IT and it works -- HA!!! Also sending to ALL my 250+ Political Contacts in EIGHT separate emails-- HA!!!


Scott, 

I asked you to take me off your distribution list. I am now getting two of the same email.

What’s the deal?

Julie


Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS


On Monday, May 17, 2021, 9:29 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/preparing-hollis-briggs-jr-julia-olson.html


And then I got a form from Ali Veshi of MSNBC, and returning it to him, I included Julie as well -- but NOT the others I'd earlier copied:


Re: Disclaimer from mystory@velshi.com Re: I found HYPER-DRUG-TRAFFICKER Hollis Briggs, Jr.'s OTHER email address and TESTED IT and it works -- HA!!! Also sending to ALL my 250+ Political Contacts in EIGHT separate emails-- HA!!!


To mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net


Of course you have my permission to use my materials -- with or without my name.


Scott David Kenan (copied to my sister Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy who doesn't seem to realize who LIKES what I send)!!!


-----Original Message-----


From: My Story <mystory@velshi.com>

To: scottdkenan@aol.com

Sent: Mon, May 17, 2021 9:25 pm

Subject: Disclaimer from mystory@velshi.com Re: I found HYPER-DRUG-TRAFFICKER Hollis Briggs, Jr.'s OTHER email address and TESTED IT and it works -- HA!!! Also sending to ALL my 250+ Political Contacts in EIGHT separate emails-- HA!!!


By submitting this response you acknowledge that you are 18 years or

older and you agree to NBCU Terms of Use and NBCU Privacy Policy.  You

also grant irrevocable permission for your materials to be used across

all NBCU partners and platforms. If you have specifically asked to not

be named or for your materials and information not be used, they will

not be.



Bruce and Amanda Mason, Law Partners married to each other.



Bruce and Amanda's bedroom -- where Linda Lavin and Scott Bakunas slept together for YEARS!!!






>>> Re: [The Weather Continues . . . ] New comment on Jennifer McCracken Did NOT Show in Court -- CASE D....

To bruce@masonmasonlaw.com bruce@masonmasonlaw.com


Cc info@joshstein.org info@joshstein.org, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, emcmahon@nhcgov.com emcmahon@nhcgov.com, rzapple@nhcgov.com rzapple@nhcgov.com, briggsjr@aol.com briggsjr@aol.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net


Hey Bruce -- nice to hear from you after all of these years and after you TOTALLY SCREWED ME for JESUS -- and my Kenan Cousin, Barbara B. "Bonny" Weyher of Raleigh!!!


HOWEVER, my advisors tell me never to open anything sent to me like this -- you could EASILY have pasted whatever you did into this email form -- so I KNOW you are up to ELECTRONIC MISCHIEF


And it was right after you FIRED ME as a client that your Admin Hannah, who after you ran down the street yelling, "I have no CONSCIENCE!!!" -- rather than tell me how to WIN my case without a lawyer, Hannah DID QUIT, afraid SHE might be prosecuted for YOUR CRIMES.


But this is so CHEEKY -- did you ever have sex with Alex Nicely while he was working for you??? GODhe was HOT, TOO!!!



Alex Nicely was an Assistant D.A. in Ben David's Office when I was homeless in 2011 and '12. THEN, he got ADDICTED TO METH and got a job working for Bruce Mason, which he was doing when Bruce FIRED ME as a client, and later, was an Asst. D.A. in JON DAVID'S OFFICE, before sitting on the Board of the LEGAL AGENCY responsible for prosecuting LAWYERS for VIOLATIONS OF ETHICS -- so he now PROTECTS Prosecutors SCREWING PEOPLE for fighting HARD DRUGS and WHITE SUPREMACY for the Christian Churches.



METH-HEAD Nicely -- his PROFILE PHOTO from Mason & Mason Law -- LOL!!!


Well, send me this "edit" plainly dropped into email, DITCH Amanda, and move me into your home with you -- actually Linda Lavin and Scott Bakunas's home -- something big and luxurious enough to contain both your and my EGOS. You are younger and hornier, so I'll allow you to have lovers on the side -- just in other domiciles.


I might have to EXEMPT YOU from RICO ACTIONS -- HA!!!


You DEVIL-DOG, you!!!


Looking forward to your reply -- and I'll include this in my current blog posting.


Scott


-----Original Message-----


From: bruce@masonmasonlaw.com

To: scottdkenan@aol.com

Sent: Tue, May 18, 2021 2:23 pm

Subject: Re: Fwd: [The Weather Continues . . . ] New comment on Jennifer McCracken Did NOT Show in Court -- CASE D....


I have made some edits. Please check.


https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvImB8t-u58xeKWmKVSSuAdVgHQ?e=bL0oiH


Password for archive: 7777


* * *

>Bruce,

>

>As you see, Jennifer McCracken never stops -- LOL!!! And I scared my roommate Philip Rosario into stopping HIS threats to me by telling him "my lawyer" has info on your threats and how to find you. He's been civil since then, and moves out this Tuesday.

>

>I'm looking forward to meeting with you next week, about further actions.

>

>Scott

>

>-----Original Message-----


>From: Hitchenteimpo <noreply-comment@blogger.com>

>To: scottdkenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>

>Sent: Sat, Jan 9, 2016 12:42 am

>Subject: [The Weather Continues . . . ] New comment on Jennifer McCracken Did NOT Show in Court -- CASE D....

>

>

> Hitchenteimpo  has left a new comment on your post "Jennifer McCracken Did NOT Show in Court -- CASE D...":

>

>youll get it , just not by me.

>

>Publish

>Delete

>Mark as spam

>

> Moderate comments for this blog.

>

>Posted by  Hitchenteimpo  to  The Weather Continues . . .  at  January 8, 2016 at 9:42 PM

>


>>> And so I CONCLUDE (for now -- Bruce hasn't yet replied), with something EVERY HORNY ADULT can go for:





.

No comments: