Saturday, May 1, 2021

RP: WOW!!! Gary Richards -- Protesting UNC Chapel Hill's Coal-Fired Electric Plant -- NEEDS an Email from ME!!! -- but FIRST a Few Other Things:

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/wow-gary-richards-protesting-unc-chapel.html



Democratic/Presbyterian Governor Roy Cooper is DEEP in Hard-Drug Trafficking with my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill -- and the Presbyterian and Episcopal Churches -- but I AGREE with MOST of his OTHER ACTIONS.



MORE on Gov. Cooper's Hard-Drug Trafficking:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/12/bad-news-for-steven-rose-madison-maddy.html


On this day in 1863, the Confederacy declared that all "negroes or mulattoes, slave or free taken in
arms..." would be returned to authorities in the state
and either re-enslaved or executed.


To overcome racial inequality, we must confront our
history.

361
195 Shares








Long ago, in that distant universe that was the 1960s, John Waters, now seventy-five, burst onto the underground film scene amid a blaze of bad taste and fun. His early movies had provocative titles like Hag in a Black Leather Jacket, Mondo Trasho, and Multiple Maniacs. In an era that celebrated subversion and irreverence, Waters soon gained a reputation as an offbeat auteur.


In 1972, he released Pink Flamingos, a transgressive comedy starring the drag queen Divine. Violating virtually every taboo imaginable, it included scenes of sodomy, masturbation, and a finale in which a character ate dog feces while the soundtrack played the 1950s pop tune “How Much Is That Doggie in the Window?” Waters’s profane sense of humor was lost on Variety, which declared the film “one of the most vile, stupid and repulsive films ever made.”






And that time I met John Waters at the 2015 Tennessee Williams / New Orleans Literary Festival:






Gary Richards with unidentified woman


>>> Environmental justice is racial justice, from Elizabeth City to Chapel Hill


Gary Richards, Chapel Hill environmental justice activist reply@emails.sierraclub.org

To scottdkenan@aol.com


The ENTIRE email can be read here: http://view.emails.sierraclub.org/?qs=ffdd252960a493d3dca6ea494170d658e8efbe33e315e1a35e1092b45d5e872c67b03d93d49ad13f54d6cad701f8854dbe1fa9e0b5cd505ec109b97f3c7b9e8b36bb827d1196d09645f28a6afb1f3809


To: Mr. Gary A. Richards

Chapel Hill, NC 27516

joeydicks@aol.com (THIS CAME BACK "unknown" -- so someone please forward this to Mr. Richards)

Cc: https://addup.sierraclub.org/campaigns/no-coal-unc?promoid=7013q000001lI1yAAEutm_medium=email&utm_source=addup&utm_campaign=beyondcoal

Cc: info@joshstein.org

Cc: https://governor.nc.gov/contact/contact-governor-cooper

Cc: tkenan@kmi.net


May 1, 2021


Dear Mr. Richards,


My name is Scott David Kenan, and like you I grew up and was educated a Yankee. I first wowed my Pennsylvania high school by tying for the highest Math/Science College Board Scores, and although the original 1967 Kenan Family Gemology -- which is now digitized and can be searched for free, but in the index lists me as "Scott DANIEL Kenan", here: https://archive.org/details/kenanfamilysomea00regi/page/n3/mode/2up 


I'd MEANT to say, that in that first tome, it suggested that I, then, 6' 7", in 7th Grade, should get a FULL BASKETBALL SCHOLARSHIP to Duke University -- but I got a PARTIAL BRAINS SCHOLARSHIP (hyphenate it -- if you care to!!!), to BIG REDDen-o-SinDenny-Doo -- aka Denison University in Granville, OH.


I changed my major Biology to Art halfway through sophomore year -- and before graduating in 1973, won a US State Department contest, and my Art Prints now (or at least then), were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates around the WORLD!!!


This first edition has LOTS of info on how Kenans are the KEEPERS OF THE CONFEDERACY and FALSELY CLAIM that the immigrant Thomas Kenan married the daughter of NC Colonial Governor Gabriel Johnston, so Kenans are descended through the Stuart House of Scotland, all manner of other British and French Aristocracy, and back to Charlemagne, himself. The 1999 Mercer University Press update PROVED that was a lie -- but Kenans are CHRISTIANS and even made up our fancy-schmancy Coat of Arms!!!



FAKE coat of arms made up in 1967 to IMPRESS PEOPLE -- LOL!!!



REAL Kenan coat of arms


Very important to know is that the Kenan Family is absolutely RIDDLED with Homosexual and Bisexual MEN -- and FERTILE Heterosexual WOMEN -- WHY in the index you will find MANY times as many blood-Kenans with different surnames.


Thomas S. Kenan III (whose former boyfriend I dated in 1985), and I are totally gay, my father, William Scott Kenan (1918 - 2014), lived in Cincinnati, OH with his male lover when my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, converted Dad from non-observant Southern Baptist to Roman Catholic -- after his lover was shot in the head and Dad given the choice to go to prison for an ugly HOMO MURDER -- or convert so Mom could hide her Meyer Catholic Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name.


And William Rand Kenan, Jr., who Kenan Stadium is now RE-DEDICATED to, married a "horsey" woman, had NO ISSUE and she died early, leaving Mr. Kenan to move in with his lifelong male secretary, Schuyler Beatty, for the rest of his life.

UNFORTUNATELY, as ALL the Kenans know, WRK, Junior controlled the stock of Standard Oil of New Jersey (ESSO and later EXXON), leading up to WWII, and secretly sent Adolph Hitler 43% (some places on blog I mistakenly reported 39%), of the funds used to first elect him Chancellor of Germany -- and then bought the land and built the Oil Refineries that produced the MAJORITY of motor fuels, lubricants, and petro-chemicals (including Pervitin, aka Methamphetamine or Adderall), used by Hitler's WAR MACHINE!!!


Additionally, Kenan-controlled Rex Tillerson -- as soon as Trump was declared VICTOR in 2016, signed the contract for Kenans to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves with Vladimir Putin -- for Kenan's Exxon-Mobil, financed by Kenan-controlled Bank of America, worth HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS to the Kenan Family -- as soon as Obama's Russian Sanctions could be dismissed -- which they never were.


THAT was why Trump nominated Rex Tillerson to Secretary of State BEFORE they had even MET -- and WHY in the big "Tax Relief Bill" Exxon-Mobil and Bank of America benefitted FAR MORE than any other Oil Company or Bank!!!


I just think you need to understand MORE DEEP BACKGROUND about the Kenan Family before you proceed FURTHER WITH YOUR FIGHT -- which I FULLY SUPPORT!!!


I began my blog in 2008 to promote my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, and it was signed to contract as the FEATURED Hard-Cover Release of Alyson Books, who were to release 30 books in all in spring of 2010 -- but they NEVER INTENDED TO PUBLISH IT, cancelling it at the last minute, and PROMISING I would NEVER EVER be published anywhere by anyone.


This only made sense once I understood the HYPER CHRISTIAN CRIMINALITY of my Kenan Family -- and that I actually KNEW how to prove their crimes -- but had been held in SOFT LOBOTOMY by my mother, who FORCED a FALSE DIAGNOSIS of Bipolar I on me in 1978 and Court-Ordered Lithium Carbonate -- because I was talking to everyone about the Swastikas I grew up with and Mom's daily beatings of us kids with no reason. 


LATER -- after 31 years -- my shrink took me OFF the Lithium, and it took my brain about five years to get back to "normal" -- but Mom and my siblings kept lying to Law Enforcement claiming I STILL was Court Ordered to take Lithium, and District Attorney Benjamin R. David of Wilmington, NC where I now live -- with Wells Fargo, Fox News Chicago, Barack Obama, and Rahm Emanuel, falsely accused me of LIBEL, never LEGALLY served me in Puerto Vallarta where I lived next to homeless, and tried and convicted me In Absentia, giving the plaintiff, Jamie Lee Sutherland -- who had ONLY asked for $50,000.00 -- HALF A MILLION DOLLARS, and copyright to my memoir as well as OWNERSHIP of my blog and the copyrights to all emails that mention these things -- UNTIL THE DAY I DIE.


BUT, Google/Blogger didn't believe them and I still control my blogs, Amazon didn't believe them and when they REFUSED to send evidence the Court Order was REAL, dropped my sales listing after six months -- but sent the Royalties to ME


ONLY Kenan-controlled Bank of America sent them all of my money there -- which was Disability Money, supposedly PROTECTED from that sort of Judgment!!!





So, NOW, I have THOUSANDS of blog postings dating back to 2008 documenting ALL that has happened to me and the VILE CORRUPTION of my Kenan Family. Nearly TWO MILLION REGISTERED HITS so far to my blog!!!


I had never heard of you or your fight, but let me know if I can be of ANY HELP (except I'm too broke to send money), and MUST get back to my OWN PATRIOTIC WORK, now.


Here are a few postings that will give you MUCH INFORMATION:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/biden-just-signed-on-to-continue-donald.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/you-honk-we-drink-wilmington-has-by-far.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/letter-to-fbi-headquarters-in.html


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/04/sheriff-mcmahon-and-i-today-at-home.html














.

No comments: