Sunday, May 16, 2021

RP: Letter to My First Cousin George Meyer -- and WHAT THE HECK, also to His Live-In Lover, Susan Grant (a VERY CRAFTY GAL)!!!

For WIDER GRAPHICShttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/letter-to-my-first-cousin-george-meyer.html



George Meyer and his "common-law wife", Susan Grant, Best-Selling Romance Novelist and Originator of the Sub-Genre, "Sex with Outer-Space Aliens", who was the THIRD female to graduate the US Air Force Academy and stayed on for six years to "Christianize" it for the Republican PartyNOW is also the highest ranking United Airlines Captain flying 747s -- the US West Coast to Asia!!!


Photo taken at THIS event:




One of the MOST NOTABLE THINGS about THAT, the fourth Meyer Family Reunion, each separated by five years, is that George's sister Janet (Meyer) Opperman -- and later Larsen, a man who died less than a year after their marriage -- Jan's two HALF-JEWISH CHILDREN, Andrea and Ian Opperman, BOYCOTTED IT because the Meyers are ALL NAZIS!!!


In fact, not long after it in email discussion with Ian Opperman, he told me he absolutely HATES JEWS and thinks they should be KILLED -- but HE IS A JEW!!!


THIS is the RESULT of our Roman Catholic Roots.





Ian Opperman, Andrea Opperman, Bill (???) Larsen, Jan (Meyer) Opperman, then Larsen -- at Bill and Jan's wedding. Notice the CRACK WHORE on far right!!!


At Jan and George's sister Karen's pool party at their home when we met near Gulf Shores, Alabama for an earlier reunion, TWO FEMALE CRACK WHORES were also in attendance!!!




George Meyer

gmeyer@optikos.com

Susan Grant

susan@susangrant .com

https://www.facebook.com/Author.Susan.Grant



May 16, 2021



Dear George (primarily),



To begin with, I am NOT ANGRY with any of those descended from Robert J. Meyer, DDS and Patricia (Hahn) Meyer -- or even Kristen (Meyer) Harris, who had a different father. My own first cousin Graham Harlee Kenan (now living near Charlotte, NC), is actually my HALF-BROTHER from when my father was screwing every man and woman in Wilmington, NC -- Dad's nickname at New Hanover High was "MIDDLE-LEG" -- and for GOOD REASON!!!


Uncle Marcellus "Mart" or "Marty" Bernard Meyer, a CORRUPTED FBI Agent who was regularly SUED by people whose Rights he'd violated as an FBI Agent -- the whole time I was in high school and college and even later -- according to his recently deceased wife, Jean (Slaughter, pronounced slayter -- SP???), Meyer to me and Mom and Dad -- in Michigan City, Indiana -- about 1978.


Mart and Jean's son Doug is a MYSTERY -- while their daughter, Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan and her husband who HOSTED the Lakehouse Reunion in 2009, are FAR, FAR WORSE!!!



And WORSE THAN ANY MEYERS are my Kenan Family associated with the founding of UNC, Chapel Hill, causing the 1898 Wilmington, NC Coup d'Etat, putting Donald Trump into power with Kenan Family Best Friend and Oil Business Partner, Vladimir Putin, and MOST RECENTLY funding, encouraging, and PLANNING the Capitol Insurrection of January 6, 2021.


My mother, of course, FULLY SUPPORTED ALL OF THAT -- because Pope Francis supported it all TOO -- but spoke with a FORKED TONGUE, and Joe Biden PROMISED Pope Francis that while he would NOT support Church Positions on Abortion and Hatred of Gays and People of Color -- he FULLY SUPPORTED Roman Catholic World-Wide Hard-Drug Trafficking run by Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil and Bank of America -- with Bush Family controlled Christian CIA, Cheney, Clinton, and Obama Families.


Also, I owe you, George, a HUGE APOLOGY -- because I had ASSUMED that since you had a bad "fruity lisp" while growing up, were NERDY in your glasses and studiousness -- but the ONLY HOMO I ever met with a "fruity lisp", was a DRAG QUEEN I met in 1969 who was from Huntington, WV!!! 


PROBABLY a relative of Roman Catholic Joe Manchinno???


Also, your father TWICE confided in me that he was GAY -- once when Tennessee Williams and I drove to South Bend for a few days so Tenn could meet with a friend of his, Ken Moore, who was a professor there:


https://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-27-scare-dare-and-preview.html


The other time was when Uncle Bob visited my parents and I was home -- the SECOND TIME they lived in West Chester, Pennsylvania (about 1975 - 1980, when they retired to Wilmington, NC to REALLY SET UP DRUG MAFIAS with Richard Nixon's people and others).


And it was while they lived there, that Dad called me at least twice -- asking for recommends on GOOD GAY BARS in Philadelphia for "Older Men" -- which I gave him.


It is getting late -- and perhaps you -- or any Reader who hasn't so far read this -- should read my LAST POSTING that sets the scene for THIS ONE:


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2021/05/suddenly-facebook-opened-up-and-proved.html


HEADS UP to my sister Jane: The Arboretum and Airlie Gardens are OPEN TO ALL 9:00 - 5:00 on this coming Wednesday. 


So, George, the WAY you impressed me INFINITELY, was at your Dad's Memorial in Brookville, Indiana -- this before you met Susan Grant -- YOU picked up the check for ALL OF US eating and drinking in that bar/restaurant. Your MOTHER thought you should not, but Uncle Bob left his Entire Estate to YOU to distribute -- and he wanted NOTHING MORE than for the FAMILY to have a GOOD TIME ON HIS DIME!!!



As my personal friend and PARTNER IN EXPOSING CORRUPTIONLt. Gen. Russel Honore' has saluted ME -- I, too, SALUTE YOU!!!




And as far as Susan Grant goes, SHE'S A WRITER LIKE ME -- and writers LOVE ALL OF THEIR CHARACTERS -- especially the VILLAINS -- so I think she did a GREAT JOB in the drama of the Christian NAZIFICATION of the USA -- I hold NOTHING against Susan, and would like to know her a LOT BETTER!!!



OK, so maybe SUSAN is the Alien, and YOU are the Earthling -- HA!!!


I've been a character in both a Tennessee Williams play -- and one of his short stories (but NEITHER one of them has been PUBLISHED)!!!

Susan is BEATING TENNESSEE WILLIAMS in getting her writing PUBLISHED!!!


Anyway, I think we should have ANOTHER Meyer Family Reunion -- AFTER my mother dies. Jane said Mom is TOTALLY ANTI-SOCIAL and gets NASTY with people after speaking SWEETLY for a while.



Mom and I, October 2020 -- Mom is ALWAYS nice with MEnowadaysJane puts up with TOO MUCH from her.


Please let me know what you think of this -- and spread it to all of Bob and Pat's descendants.


THANKS!!!

Scott

















.

No comments: